Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Senator Lowell Weicker (R, Conn) was born in Paris. During the Watergate hearings some accused him of using the hearings to further his ambition to be President. His response:

“Weicker vehemently denies this, claiming he was born in Paris and is thus ineligible to become President.”

The Stanford Daily 24 July 1973 mdash The Stanford Daily
"This has been disputed by several prominent lawyers" is the next sentence.

Oops, and look what we find here:
The Palm Beach Post - Google News Archive Search
I guess he really didnt believe he was ineligible.

Look, I am a huge proponent of Ted Cruz... but it would be a colossal mistake to let be run for President.

Such would strip yet another Constitutional Standard.

I mean if the obama presidency has ANY meaning at ALL... it is that the Founders were PROPHETICALLY BRILLIANT in limiting the office of the President to Natural Born Americans.

I agree that Cruz would make a brilliant President, but by not slapping this idea down we are opening up a very destructive can of worms.

In truth, we need to recognize what the constitution requires and that obama was NEVER and CAN NEVER be qualified for the office of the President and ERASE him from US History... strip every EO and Law he signed from the books, strip him of all Federal Pensions and ancillary benefits.

obama is not qualified... he dam' well KNEW he was not qualified from the get-go and ran and won the office ENTIRELY upon the fundamental elements of Leftism: Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance, and if ya let Cruz in... ya legitimize the brown clown and there's NO UPSIDE TO THAT.

I suggest you go back and listen to Levin QUOTE the Constitutional law which allows Ted to run...no trickery, just law!

Look, I am a huge proponent of Ted Cruz... but it would be a colossal mistake to let be run for President.

I mean if the obama presidency has ANY meaning at ALL... it is that the Founders were PROPHETICALLY BRILLIANT in limiting the office of the President to Natural Born Americans.

I agree that Cruz would make a brilliant President, but by not slapping this idea down we are opening up a very destructive can of worms.

In truth, we need to recognize what the constitution requires and that obama was NEVER and CAN NEVER be qualified for the office of the President and ERASE him from US History... strip every EO and Law he signed from the books, strip him of all Federal Pensions and ancillary benefits.

obama is not qualified... he dam' well KNEW he was not qualified from the get-go and ran and won the office ENTIRELY upon the fundamental elements of Leftism: Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance, and if ya let Cruz in... ya legitimize the brown clown and there's NO UPSIDE TO THAT.

I suggest you go back and listen to Levin QUOTE the Constitutional law which allows Ted to run...no trickery, just law!
Levin fails to mention the Naturalization Act of 1790 was repealed and the wording 'Natural Born Citizen' was replaced by 'Citizen'.

Levin fails to mention the Naturalization Act of 1790 was repealed and the wording 'Natural Born Citizen' was replaced by 'Citizen'.

And it has been changed numerous times since 1790...even Wikipedia will help you with this!

And it has been changed numerous times since 1790...even Wikipedia will help you with this!
Cruz is a statutory citizen.

A statutory citizen (bestowed by man's pen) can never be a "natural born" citizen (bestowed by God/nature).

Therefore Cruz is not eligible for Article 2 Section 1.

Obama%20Birth%20Certificate_zpsolfgtb3y.jpg
Vetting34%20OBAMA_zps2mezyv2q.jpg

Um, dip.......that 'birth certificate' was the one a dude named Lucas smith, a convicted forgerer, tried to sell on Ebay. Even World Net Daily called bullshit:

And I was totally aware of that dipx2....which is why I followed it up with a complete copy of the Harvard Law Review bio of Barack Obama, "first African American president of the organization", who claimed he WAS BORN IN KENYA in the same GD brochure. Why the hell would he say something that fucking stupid if he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii?

So who is the dumb shit here? You sure the hell didn't question that, asshole. Just like his Auntie claimed, he was a natural born Kenyan.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

A statutory citizen (bestowed by man's pen) can never be a "natural born" citizen (bestowed by God/nature).

There can be no dispute that he is a citizen by birth because his mother’s status clearly passes the test (residing in the US for a minimum of 10 years and minimum 5 after age 14) that was in place at the time, so Cruz is also a natural-born citizen.

Um, dip.......that 'birth certificate' was the one a dude named Lucas smith, a convicted forgerer, tried to sell on Ebay. Even World Net Daily called bullshit:

And I was totally aware of that dipx2....which is why I followed it up with a complete copy of the Harvard Law Review bio of Barack Obama, "first African American president of the organization", who claimed he WAS BORN IN KENYA in the same GD brochure. Why the hell would he say something that fucking stupid if he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii?

So who is the dumb shit here? You sure the hell didn't question that, asshole. Just like his Auntie claimed, he was a natural born Kenyan.
Prove he provided the text in the brochure ........

So who is the dumb shit here? You sure the hell didn't question that, asshole. Just like his Auntie claimed, he was a natural born Kenyan.

Then why didn't he have it corrected until it became an issue?

There can be no dispute that he is a citizen by birth because his mother’s status clearly passes the test (residing in the US for a minimum of 10 years and minimum 5 after age 14) that was in place at the time, so Cruz is also a natural-born citizen.
You are conflating codified 'citizen' and 'natural born citizen'. They are not the same.

You are conflating codified 'citizen' and 'natural born citizen'. They are not the same.

Show me a definition from OFFICIAL sources about what a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN IS, and where and who passed it into law!....To be more specific...

"Show me in the US Constitution where your opinion/position/knowledge is codified that it takes 2 parents that are US Citizens for a newborn to be "Natural Born". "

The Constitution wasn't written as a dictionary, save for Article III, Section III. You must look "elsewhere" to find their intent.
"Lacking that, please provide the relevant US Law(s) passed by Congress and signed by a US President that codifies your understanding/opinion/knowledge that it takes 2 parents that are US Citizens for a newborn to be "Natural Born". "
Congress does not have the Constitutional authority to define a "natural born Citizen." They only have the power of naturalization.
"Lacking that, please point us to the relevant US Supreme Court decision/ruling that proves that it takes 2 parents that are US Citizens for a newborn to be "Natural Born"."
No SCOTUS case has ever been heard, and decided, regrading the "natural born Citizen" requirement for the office of Commander in Chief.

Last edited:

Your strawman is noted and efficiently discarded. First, you would have to prove he even read it. Then you would have to prove the person who wrote it, who claims she did not get the information contained within from Obama, is lying.

Sadly for you, you can do neither.

Your strawman is noted and efficiently discarded. First, you would have to prove he even read it.

Then why did he have it changed...why would the University do it on it's own after over a decade?

Your strawman is noted and efficiently discarded. First, you would have to prove he even read it.

Then why did he have it changed...why would the University do it on it's own after over a decade?
Another strawman doesn't help you. Prove he had it changed? The publisher says they changed it when they learned of the error. Prove they lied.

Another strawman doesn't help you. Prove he had it changed? The publisher says they changed it when they learned of the error. Prove they lied.

Don't have to, the obvious doesn't fit into YOUR, and the rest of the subversives agenda! Took them over a decade to find that SMALL mistake!:lmao::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

Don't have to, the obvious doesn't fit into YOUR, and the rest of the subversives agenda! Took them over a decade to find that SMALL mistake!:lmao::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:
Translation: you can't prove any of your conjectures.

No surprise there, :gay: vagisil :gay:

At any rate, there were other publications from back then stating he was born in Hawaii. Your idiotic paranoia has Obama telling some media he was born in Hawaii while telling others he was born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

At any rate, there were other publications from back then stating he was born in Hawaii. Your idiotic paranoia has Obama telling some media he was born in Hawaii while telling others he was born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Visited his home country in Kenya!

Yes, let's hear the BULLSHIT and SPIN!!!

No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign.

Nonsense. Obama released his COLB in 2008. It stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law and is a legal birth certificate in every state. You could get a passport with a COLB. It resolved any reasonable doubts.

Yet birthers ignored it. Even when the State of Hawaii confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii and was a natural born citizen of the United States.

Which is why we make fun of birthers. They're fucking idiots.
They refused to release the long form, they claimed the hospital records burned, his college and law school transcrtipts are locked away, almost no one remembers him.

And so what? The COLB is a legal birth certificate. Obama's eligibility to be president is a legal question. The moment the COLB was released in 2008, all credible legal questions were answered. It resolved all reasonable doubts. What was left were unreasonable doubts. Which obligate no one to do anything.

He is the least transparent president in history.

Blithering nonsense. Obama's eligibility to be president was established as thoroughly than any president in our history. You simply ignored the evidence. And your willful ignorance doesn't create any constitutional crisis.
Ignoring the point.
Most of his records are sealed. Most of his past is mysterious. Why? What is he hiding?

'sealed'?

Please enlighten us- tell us what 'records' of Obama's are sealed that were not 'sealed' for Bush and Clinton?
All of his and his wife's college records.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Visited his home country in Kenya!

Yes, let's hear the BULLSHIT and SPIN!!!

Since he was born in Hawaii, she may have been speaking of his heritage. Or maybe she mispoke? Who knows? In another speech she gave, she referred to herself as a single mother. Does that mean she really is? Of course not.

meanwhile, your strawman conjecture remains nothing but delusion as you have failed to prove Obama either ontributed to, or even knew about that pamphlet.

But the funniest part is learning you are a Birfer. :lmao: On top of all your other shortcomings, and there are plenty, you're a mindless Birfer too. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back