Ted Cruz, what has he done? What is his history?

Cruz speaks for his district in Texas. Period. You don't get to vote for him. If you don't like what he does that's too damn bad. I personally wish we had another Cruz here instead of the piece of crap we do in McCain.

US Senators do not have districts.

His district is Texas, he is 50% of their representation. I guess I should have said state and not confused you.

CC didn't look confused, just corrected you. :thup:

Ted's 15 minutes seem to be over.

Ted Cruz 3rd 'most influential' world leader, behind pope, Obama

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has had the best year of any Republican and virtually anyone in the world, ranking third in Rasmussen Report’s new poll of the of the “most influential” people in the world, behind Pope Francis and President Obama.

In the new poll, Cruz, who made headlines for trying to dismantle Obamacare, was the pick for the most influential of 11 percent. The pope was tops at 23 percent, Obama second at 21 percent.

Among Republicans, Cruz was second behind the pope, with 19 percent calling the freshman senator and Tea Party leader the world’s most influential leader. Just 9 percent of Republicans said the same thing of Obama.

Two other Republicans on Rasmussen’s list, House Speaker John Boehner and newly reelected New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, tied at 3 percent.
Poll: Ted Cruz 3rd 'most influential' world leader, behind pope, Obama | WashingtonExaminer.com

Rassmussen? Nate Silvers poll had him at 50th, right behind Miley Cyrus and right in front of that guy Cheney shot. After the last election I'll go with Nate Silvers poll.;);)

that was over a year ago genus:eusa_eh:

He seems to meet the criteria for the charismatic anti-Christ to come.

Your boy Obama fits that bill ...Fake Republican Obama lover. I hope you signed up for Obamacare since you supported it ..fraud

Ted Cruz did and is doing what he said he would when asking the people of Texas to vote for him. It is fake fuckers like Boehner that hasn't done anything but lie to the people who voted fir him.

tapatalk post

Cruz speaks for his district in Texas. Period. You don't get to vote for him. If you don't like what he does that's too damn bad. I personally wish we had another Cruz here instead of the piece of crap we do in McCain.

US Senators do not have districts.

His district is Texas, he is 50% of their representation. I guess I should have said state and not confused you.

A state is not a district. You're the one who is confused between Senatorial and Representative constituencies.

Rassmussen? Nate Silvers poll had him at 50th, right behind Miley Cyrus and right in front of that guy Cheney shot. After the last election I'll go with Nate Silvers poll.;);)

The actual graphic at the link: Who is this 'some other person' they speak of? That's who is actually in 3rd place.

I'm sure President Romney agrees with you.

He seems to meet the criteria for the charismatic anti-Christ to come.

Your boy Obama fits that bill ...Fake Republican Obama lover. I hope you signed up for Obamacare since you supported it ..fraud

Rubio did. So much for that legend.

He didn't support it like fake..Rudio had to cover his family ..When is Obama going to sign up?:confused:

All ive seen him do is bloviate because he knows his ideas are dead in the water so he doesn't have to ever explain them in detail. As in what happens after his speeches. Well, besides the gop brand taking unnecessary hits to their reputation.

What does the man have that we need, convince me....

Go!

Find out more tonight on Hannity, 10:00 Eastern. Ted Cruz is the featured guest. :)

Forum List

Back