Ted Nugent: Blacks Don't Realize Democrats Are Destroying Black America

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
By Matt Gertz

Conservative commentator and National Rifle Association board member Ted Nugent wrote in his latest column that African-Americans are the only ones who don't realize that President Obama is continuing the Democratic Party's decades-long destruction of black America.

The comments are the latest in a long line of racially inflammatory statements from the rocker, who has said of the Confederate battle standard, "I am going to wear it forever."

In his February 20 WND column, titled "I Honor Blacks - The Dems Destroy Them," Nugent highlighted several metrics by which black America is struggling and commented:

Barack Obama, the guy who received roughly 93 percent of black American votes, is the clear and present engineer of the destruction of black America.

It's not all the president's fault, but the economic and social policies he endorses are destroying what is left of a once proud and strong black America.

[...]

The truth is that the Democratic Party has been the engineer of the destruction of black Americans, and everyone knows it except the very people who need to know it the most - black Americans.

The turbo-destruction will continue for black Americans until they realize that dirty Democrat politicians are their true enemy, not their salvation. Fortunately, some are beginning to embrace this self-evident truth.

The truth will set those black Americans free who want to be free, who want to be the best they can be, who want to leave their grandchildren a better, stronger America.​

Elsewhere in the column Nugent praised "the tapestry of black America" as "rich and vibrant," and claims that "black musical thundergods" influenced his "fire-breathing musical career." He concludes, "Say it loud: my music is black and I'm proud!"

More: Ted Nugent: Blacks Are Only Ones Who Don't Realize Democrats Are Destroying Black America

Nugent's WND Article: I Honor Blacks - The Dems Destroy Them

Lakhota, are you crossing over?

Welcome aboard! Conservatives are always happy to welcome people like you who have seen the light!

By Matt Gertz

Conservative commentator and National Rifle Association board member Ted Nugent wrote in his latest column that African-Americans are the only ones who don't realize that President Obama is continuing the Democratic Party's decades-long destruction of black America.

The comments are the latest in a long line of racially inflammatory statements from the rocker, who has said of the Confederate battle standard, "I am going to wear it forever."

In his February 20 WND column, titled "I Honor Blacks - The Dems Destroy Them," Nugent highlighted several metrics by which black America is struggling and commented:

Barack Obama, the guy who received roughly 93 percent of black American votes, is the clear and present engineer of the destruction of black America.

It's not all the president's fault, but the economic and social policies he endorses are destroying what is left of a once proud and strong black America.

[...]

The truth is that the Democratic Party has been the engineer of the destruction of black Americans, and everyone knows it except the very people who need to know it the most - black Americans.

The turbo-destruction will continue for black Americans until they realize that dirty Democrat politicians are their true enemy, not their salvation. Fortunately, some are beginning to embrace this self-evident truth.

The truth will set those black Americans free who want to be free, who want to be the best they can be, who want to leave their grandchildren a better, stronger America.​

Elsewhere in the column Nugent praised "the tapestry of black America" as "rich and vibrant," and claims that "black musical thundergods" influenced his "fire-breathing musical career." He concludes, "Say it loud: my music is black and I'm proud!"

More: Ted Nugent: Blacks Are Only Ones Who Don't Realize Democrats Are Destroying Black America

Lakhota with all due respect, if I wanted to read the articles you post I would go to those websites.

Why don't you tell us what you think about what Ted has said instead of just cut and pasting an opinion piece from Gertz?

Gertz isn't here for me to engage. You are. This is your thread.

Tell me what you think or bring Gertz over :lol:.

Last edited:
Ted doesn't realize people stopped listening to him decades ago.

Nugent is quite popular among hunters, gun enthusiasts and appears regularly on political media outlets.

I heard him on Red Eye radio last night.

I'm confused as to how you have come your conclusion. Liberals don't pay attention to him, but that doesn't matter.

Ted Nugent knows whats best for African American's ... who has said of the Confederate battle standard, "I am going to wear it forever."

I guess that Ted doesn't believe in the individual and individual responsibility. The majority of Black people in America are doing well. I find it "funny" that Nugent seems to want to identify the minority of Blacks who aren't doing well, as "Black America". Well, "The Blacks" have a a whole hell of a lot more representation in the Democrat party than they do in the Republican party. The majority of Black people I know and am related to, are doing and have done quite well.

I guess that Ted doesn't believe in the individual and individual responsibility. The majority of Black people in America are doing well. I find it "funny" that Nugent seems to want to identify the minority of Blacks who aren't doing well, as "Black America". Well, "The Blacks" have a a whole hell of a lot more representation in the Democrat party than they do in the Republican party. The majority of Black people I know and am related to, are doing and have done quite well.
Translated: Democrats give 'em more free shit.

Nugent isn't exactly a role model to convince blacks to vote Republican.

Im not sure we have the same definition of doing well. What do you mean by doing well? Because the evidence I've seen shows blacks doing worse than most people. In fact, that's one of the reasons they are continuing to cry racism though i think racism has nothing to do with what's going on.

Of course, Im for an all inclusive approach. We help people of all races do well by getting the government out of our way and empowering individuals.

Well all we have right here is the Gertz opinion piece on what he cherry picked out of Nugents column.

And another flaming headline by Lakhota with no commentary.

Until I read Ted's column itself, I'm not going to base my opinion on a media matters article. And that's all we've been given.

I'll give my opinion on Ted's article after I read it in its entirety.

Translated: Democrats give 'em more free shit.

Translated: As you really don't know what you are talking about. It's funny how you people act like the minority of that group ( "the Blacks" ) is the majority. :lol:

Nugent isn't exactly a role model to convince blacks to vote Republican.

Why don't you get us his column so we can discuss it? All you've put up is another opinion piece.

Bring us Nugent's article and let's discuss it.

Im not sure we have the same definition of doing well. What do you mean by doing well? Because the evidence I've seen shows blacks doing worse than most people. In fact, that's one of the reasons they are continuing to cry racism though i think racism has nothing to do with what's going on.

Of course, Im for an all inclusive approach. We help people of all races do well by getting the government out of our way and empowering individuals.

What percent of Blacks are unemployed? What percent of Blacks are on welfare?

You may not agree with everything Nugent says but you have to admit that the man has the respect and admiration of every inbred yahoo in every trailer park from Tallassee to Biloxi.

Forum List

Back