Teen Racial Violence A National Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites outnumber blacks by about 8 to 1. Keep it up, soul brothers, and you're gonna find out about math.

Really?

If the whites outnumber the blacks (and other people who aren't white), why is it that the GOP is so scared of them?

Sorry, but the scary party of the GOP (aka Greedy Old People) is gonna go the way of the Whigs.

The teabaggers have taken over, and that is what is going to destroy their party.

Hey man...I'm a conservative black man, this is not about politics. He wants to get beat down. I want to hand it to him. That's all there is to it.
and a fine example you set.

Yeah Im not giving out my number. If you really want to get down with me then we can use a multitude of ways. I don't give out my number to folks I don't know. But name the place & time, and I will Rey to coordinate with it. You got a problem with a black man not being a liberal or something?
Where in SOCAL you at, honky? It ain't nothing but a thang to me boy. I'm in Mesa, AZ.

Where you want to meet and try me, faggot?

If you aren't going to nut up and put your knuckles where your mouth is, STFU.

Yanno...................there are a lot of tough guys on the 'net, but that's only because of anonymity.........................

Me? I might be coming around your neck of the woods (like AZ), and might be interested in meeting you to see if you're really as tough as you seem.

Wanna give me your phone number so that I can call you when I get there?

I live in Amarillo TX.........................when can you come to visit? I'm willing to send you mine.

Oh so you're scared, SJ... You just know some that ain't. Pussy.
Oh yeah, I'm just scared to death of you, Sambo. Let me know when you get here, bitch.

Well, tell me where you want to meet? I will be there this weekend. Saturday evening Im in Indio, after that it's all gravy.
Orange County. Mile Square Park. Know where that is, Soul Man? BTW, can you be more specific about the "mutual combat laws"?

Last edited:
Teen mobs at city events is not a Cincinnati thing, and it's been going on for years.

Evidence of teen violence goes back to the Wisconsin State Fair in 2011, Philly, Chicago and spring 2014 in Louisville. They all have in common the attacks are by black, teenaged boys and girls. And most of the victims are white. The race factor is not something officials like to talk about. One UC criminology professor says that silence could be deadly.

Read More at: Teen Violence: Racial assaults a national problem - Local 12 WKRC-TV Cincinnati - Top Stories

Another race-baiting thread from the bigot.

1) Whites are punks. Street smart black kids know that if they throw down with other blacks, shit could get real. But Whites? Niggah, please.... Whites don't know how to fight.

2) 11 whole victims? Niggah, please....

Oh yeah, I'm just scared to death of you, Sambo. Let me know when you get here, bitch.

Well, tell me where you want to meet? I will be there this weekend. Saturday evening Im in Indio, after that it's all gravy.
Orange County. Mile Square Park. Know where that is, Soul Man? BTW, can you be more specific about the "mutual combat laws"?
you must use handbags.

Teen mobs at city events is not a Cincinnati thing, and it's been going on for years.

Evidence of teen violence goes back to the Wisconsin State Fair in 2011, Philly, Chicago and spring 2014 in Louisville. They all have in common the attacks are by black, teenaged boys and girls. And most of the victims are white. The race factor is not something officials like to talk about. One UC criminology professor says that silence could be deadly.

Read More at: Teen Violence: Racial assaults a national problem - Local 12 WKRC-TV Cincinnati - Top Stories

1) Whites are punks. Street smart black kids know that if they throw down with other blacks, shit could get real. But Whites? Niggah, please.... Whites don't know how to fight.

That's why blacks have to be in a pack to win a fight with a competent white man. One on one they're pussies who get their ass kicked every time.

Look how the Groid thinks beating ass is intelligent

It took me 30 seconds to figure out groid, Tank, go home to the Caucasus it the US is too much for you. I can't puke through the screen or I would.

Whites outnumber blacks by about 8 to 1. Keep it up, soul brothers, and you're gonna find out about math.

Really?

If the whites outnumber the blacks (and other people who aren't white), why is it that the GOP is so scared of them?

Sorry, but the scary party of the GOP (aka Greedy Old People) is gonna go the way of the Whigs.

The teabaggers have taken over, and that is what is going to destroy their party.

Hey man...I'm a conservative black man, this is not about politics. He wants to get beat down. I want to hand it to him. That's all there is to it.

You're conservative, a man, but probably lying about the rest. You write like an American.

Really?

and a fine example you set.

Where is your thesis on "examples"? Wanna see me set some? I don't fight, but I'll insult with the best of them.

That's why blacks have to be in a pack to win a fight with a competent white man. One on one they're pussies who get their ass kicked every time.

You OC skinheads run in packs too.

Alone, you bigot pussies wet your pants at the sight of a black man.

We already know you got your ass beat all the time in school. :lol:

Tank missed the mob at last month's muddin' out in Glen. That was a mob, nobody knew anybody's race, all looked like blobs of mud.

Well, there's one way to find out, but I see your butt buddy who talks the most shit disappeared, and I don't see you stepping up to the plate, so I guess it's a moot point, huh?

Well, there's one way to find out, but I see your butt buddy who talks the most shit disappeared, and I don't see you stepping up to the plate, so I guess it's a moot point, huh?

If you're asking me out on a date, I'm flattered, really, but I don't swing that way. Sorry.

I suggest you take your closeted queer ass down to TJ and find yourself a she-male to love you long time.

Don't let your Hitler Youth buddies find out--most of them are self-loathing repressed cases like yourself and they'd likely drive you out to Compton and leave your sorry ass.

You are gonna beat up your screen? Use a hammer please. It will benefit all.

Yeah Im not giving out my number. If you really want to get down with me then we can use a multitude of ways. I don't give out my number to folks I don't know. But name the place & time, and I will Rey to coordinate with it. You got a problem with a black man not being a liberal or something?
Where in SOCAL you at, honky? It ain't nothing but a thang to me boy. I'm in Mesa, AZ.

Where you want to meet and try me, faggot?

If you aren't going to nut up and put your knuckles where your mouth is, STFU.

Yanno...................there are a lot of tough guys on the 'net, but that's only because of anonymity.........................

Me? I might be coming around your neck of the woods (like AZ), and might be interested in meeting you to see if you're really as tough as you seem.

Wanna give me your phone number so that I can call you when I get there?

I live in Amarillo TX.........................when can you come to visit? I'm willing to send you mine.

You got called out and provided an excuse as to why you can't respond.

You're a pussy. Send me a PM if you're not, otherwise you're just another blowhard asshat.

You are gonna beat up your screen? Use a hammer please. It will benefit all.
You're talking to the wrong guy. SlackJaw made the challenge. When I accepted, he disappeared (like they always do). Hazlnut is all talk too. What can I say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back