Televise All School Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such is the authoritarian, Orwellian right.
Form follows function. If schools did not engage in indoctrination of hideous ideas, television wouldn't be necessary. If you want to place blame, look to the wrongdoer, not the repair people.
I am truly horrified by what I am seeing here..... these people are openly telling us that they do not want any input from the family unit..... Looks like Cloward and Piven will turn out to be the most powerful society sculptors in American history..... The fact that they want POLICE OFFICERS to wear body cams at the same time they reject surveillance for themselves is an amazing confession of what their real actions and intentions are.

JO
The teachers cant smell their own stink

Many teachers truly believe they are doing an excellent job

They are teaching the children what THEY think the kids need to learn:

White guilt, gay and lesbian diversity, from each according to ability, to each according to need

In their eyes the parents should cheer every time they enter a room
How about dealing with the fact that none of that bullshit is happening in the vast majority of schools? Where do you the stupid idea it does? Sure, there are examples promoted by FoxNews and such but you take an isolated example and apply it to the entire US educational system. That's pretty stupid in most people's opinions.

And guess what: you really do not want a gov institution spilling private stuff about other people's children. Do you?
Really?
Cause I don't. You're just not entitled to it.
Bullshit. I thing everybody is entitled to see and hear what's going on in the public school classrooms, especially in light of the extreme lengths that lunatic liberals have gone in pushing CRT.

And public schools are just that > Public (not private), and paid for by the public. These are OUR schools, and our supervision of them is apparently long overdue.
I dont think any form of transparency will ever be acceptable to the public teachers such as SweetSue92

But as I have pointed out, viewers can be limited to the parents and guardians of the children

And children's faces can be blurred out

Last edited:
Form follows function. If schools did not engage in indoctrination of hideous ideas, television wouldn't be necessary. If you want to place blame, look to the wrongdoer, not the repair people.
I am truly horrified by what I am seeing here..... these people are openly telling us that they do not want any input from the family unit..... Looks like Cloward and Piven will turn out to be the most powerful society sculptors in American history..... The fact that they want POLICE OFFICERS to wear body cams at the same time they reject surveillance for themselves is an amazing confession of what their real actions and intentions are.

JO

White guilt, gay and lesbian diversity, from each according to ability, to each according to need

How about dealing with the fact that none of that bullshit is happening in the vast majority of schools? Where do you the stupid idea it does? Sure, there are examples promoted by FoxNews and such but you take an isolated example and apply it to the entire US educational system. That's pretty stupid in most people's opinions.
Is this your argument against letting parents monitor the teachers in the classrooms?

If so its not persuasive

Last edited:
Maybe anyone in the universe could explain to me how *only the teacher* could be voice recorded

Oh, right, from the billions of extra dollars public schools have, someone in each school could sit around for hours a day and EDIT OUT every single student voice in every single classroom in every public school in every town all across the USA

This entire thread is insane
Nothing needs to be edited. Just have the camera on the teacher, not the kids, If the kids' voices are heard, that might be helpful in determining what the teachers' responses and interactions should be, I see no big deal about the kids' voices being heard, and certainly not in comparison to them being fed a steady diet of CRT.

Getting CRT out of the classroom, and keeping it out, and keeping apprised of what teachers are teaching, is what is important here. And the last thing we should be concerned about, is a bunch of spoiled teachers expecting to have privacy from supervision. I couldn't think of a worse place for privacy to exist.

Go into the classroom and off your deadbeat ass if you want to see. When parents visited my classroom, after a while, Little Johnny forgot Mom was there and started causing trouble and the parents could see for themselves what the problem was with Little Johnny failing my class. In my entire teaching career, I never had a parent that did not praise me and state they never could do what I did. The same was true when they visited other teacher's classrooms. They could see how their own child wa the problem, and not the teacher.

I excused my grandson ( I am his guardian )
Parents are Dead? Or what?
.how about putting an assignment up on the board and then just walking away to socialize or finger up their phones? Yeah....tell me all about it....I have seen all of it.
Everything you posted about schools is total bullshit.
I've been in the public school for 36 years.
You apparently have spent ZERO time in the school, because you say "I have seen all of it" yet you also claim "most schools today won't even let you by the main office."
Most schools today won't even let you by the main office

And guess what: you really do not want a gov institution spilling private stuff about other people's children. Do you?
Really?
Cause I don't. You're just not entitled to it.
Bullshit. I thing everybody is entitled to see and hear what's going on in the public school classrooms, especially in light of the extreme lengths that lunatic liberals have gone in pushing CRT.

And public schools are just that > Public (not private), and paid for by the public. These are OUR schools, and our supervision of them is apparently long overdue.
I dont think any form of transparency will ever be acceptable to the public teachers such as SweetSue92

But as I have pointed out viewers can be limited to the patents and guardians of the children

And children's faces can be blurred out
You still have not explained who is going to do all of this work to set up your failed system. It is illegal to transmit a child's image or voice without express legal consent of the parent's or guardians.. You say your system can exist, I say you are full of shit!

Maybe anyone in the universe could explain to me how *only the teacher* could be voice recorded

Oh, right, from the billions of extra dollars public schools have, someone in each school could sit around for hours a day and EDIT OUT every single student voice in every single classroom in every public school in every town all across the USA

Nothing needs to be edited. Just have the camera on the teacher, not the kids, If the kids' voices are heard, that might be helpful in determining what the teachers' responses and interactions should be, I see no big deal about the kids' voices being heard, and certainly not in comparison to them being fed a steady diet of CRT.

Getting CRT out of the classroom, and keeping it out, and keeping apprised of what teachers are teaching, is what is important here. And the last thing we should be concerned about, is a bunch of spoiled teachers expecting to have privacy from supervision. I couldn't think of a worse place for privacy to exist.

Go into the classroom and off your deadbeat ass if you want to see. When parents visited my classroom, after a while, Little Johnny forgot Mom was there and started causing trouble and the parents could see for themselves what the problem was with Little Johnny failing my class. In my entire teaching career, I never had a parent that did not praise me and state they never could do what I did. The same was true when they visited other teacher's classrooms. They could see how their own child wa the problem, and not the teacher.
Obviously the Admiral is worried more about his reputation than Little Johnny’s education

Otherwise he would welcome cameras in the classroom

JO

Is this your argument against letting parents monitor the teachers in the classrooms?

If so its not persuasive
Where did I say anything of the sort? You are really casting doubt on your own education. No body should be that fucking stupid and allowed outside a custodial mental institution.

Obviously the Admiral is worried more about his reputation than Little Johnny’s education

I have no reason to worry about my reputation, so shut your cock holster. I retired from teaching over 3 years ago. I oppose them because a) they would not work as you describe, b) your proposed intent makes no sense in the vast majority of classrooms, and in the vast majority of schools, c) are extremely expensive, with complicated broadcast capabilities you deem necessary, and d) I question your motives. Your desire to view children in the classroom speaks more about you being a pedophile more than anything else.

Where did I say anything of the sort?
Actually you are throwing all the crap you can think of against the wall and hoping something sticks

But so far nothing has
OK, I have tried to be reasonable with the unreasonable. You can just STFU. You are pissed off because every reason I have given is clear and as you put it "sticks". You are just too stupid to realize it.

Right now, I would be hard pressed to determine who has the lower IQ, you or protectionist. I would never want to be in competition with that imbecile for any reason.

I have no reason to worry about my reputation, so shut your cock holster. I retired from teaching over 3 years ago. I oppose them because a) they would not work as you describe, b) your proposed intent makes no sense in the vast majority of classrooms, and in the vast majority of schools, c) are extremely expensive, with complicated broadcast capabilities you deem necessary, and d) I question your motives. Your desire to view children in the classroom speaks more about you being a pedophile more than anything else.
Now you are really getting desperate by calling me a pedophile

If I dont have a child in the class I cant see the video

This is all about monitoring you, how you treat the children, and what sort of objectionable nonsense you are teaching the kids

And if as you say you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear

Last edited:
really are advocating for government employees to lay hands on your children?
It used to be common place

If the female teacher could not control a student in her class he was sent to the asst principle to get swatted with a paddle

But that was in a more civilized and safer era before mass school shootings
You are so fucking dumb you don't know that the word is "principal. Corporal punishment went out in my states decades ago. Have a nice fucking day, dumbass!

Now you are really getting desperate by calling me a pedophile

If I dont have a child in the class I cant see the video

This is all about monitoring you, how you treat the children and what sort of objectionable nonsense you are teaching the kids

And if as you say you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear
How are you NOT going to see a video? According to your idea, this will be a TV broadcast open to everyone?

If you want internet streaming, I suggest you fix the crappy internet access we have in our classrooms right now before taxing the system even further. Who is going to pay for all the added expense of these failed systems?

I mostly taught math. Name something I could teach that would be objectionable.

You show all the signs of being a pedophile because you want access to kids with no responsibility and at no cost to you. That isn't happening.

How are you NOT going to see a video? According to your idea, this will be a TV broadcast open to everyone?
That is your uninformed assumption

The video can be password protected and only parents have access to it

I have pointed this out several times already

I mostly taught math. Name something I could teach that would be objectionable.
Lib political correctness has invaded every area of academia

Just conversing with you here and seeing how tightly wound you can get I pity the poor kid you disagrees with you on anything

And that goes double if its political

Corporal punishment went out in my states decades ago
Yes, just before children started murdering their classmates

Thats just one of the consequences of lib educators letting them grow up without moral guidance
Oh, STFU. the worst and vast majority of kids in schools being murdered was by adults.

Moral guidance is not and never has been in the curriculum, dumbass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back