Tell us, what would YOU do to defeat Isis?

R

rdean

So I'm watching With all Due Respect with Mark Halperin, and Nicole Wallace and some older white Republican were the guests. So they asked the older guy how Obama was doing against Isis. He said Obama is so scared and Isis knows it. Because Obama can't say the words "Islamic Terrorists", Isis knows they have him scared and weak. As long as Obama won't say those words, Isis won't take him seriously.

So all it takes is those to words to scare Isis.

So then the question came up, "What was Obama's biggest mistake". Nicole Wallace said the Red Line, which, of course, had nothing to do with Isis.

Then the male guest was asked what he would do if he were president. He said, that's easy, he would have experts follow the bad guys on the Internet, find out where they are and do something.
That's what he said, he would do something. Apparently, Obama isn't "doing something".

So to all you right wingers, tell us what you would do that Obama isn't doing to take out Isis. Tell us how it's done.

B52 bombers. Kill every man woman and child in ISIS occupied territory. Put fear of wrath of God in them. Hit the Shia Iranians too. Put fear of wrath of God in them as well. Eliminate North Korea as a threat and send message to world that we are ready, willing, and able to force our will upon your miserable ass.

So I'm watching With all Due Respect with Mark Halperin, and Nicole Wallace and some older white Republican were the guests. So they asked the older guy how Obama was doing against Isis. He said Obama is so scared and Isis knows it. Because Obama can't say the words "Islamic Terrorists", Isis knows they have him scared and weak. As long as Obama won't say those words, Isis won't take him seriously.

So then the question came up, "What was Obama's biggest mistake". Nicole Wallace said the Red Line, which, of course, had nothing to do with Isis.

Then the male guest was asked what he would do if he were president. He said, that's easy, he would have experts follow the bad guys on the Internet, find out where they are and do something.
That's what he said, he would do something. Apparently, Obama isn't "doing something".

So to all you right wingers, tell us what you would do that Obama isn't doing to take out Isis. Tell us how it's done.

According to BO there is no such thing as Islamic terrorists.

150,000 US troops would invade isis held land
I'd then put in a military governor to govern that area
Any caught practicing radical islam would be put up against the wall and shot.
I'd burn all books and shit that teaches such.
I'd put in instead for the children a education that teaches how to build roads, computers, and other good stuff. Some children and adults would help build their country! They would also learn reading, writing, math and science!
My military governor would be a capitalist and would help these people build up this area to compete with the rest of the world.

Once this is done then they wouldn't want to go back to the caveman days.

Stop funding them and dropping supplies to them....duh?

I'd ask them to stop being big meanies, and if they refused I'd be like, "Okay. I was just askin'." :dunno:

On behalf of all the Hillary and Obama haters, I would reinstate the military draft (men and women) and send in a force of no less than 1,000,000 heavily armed troops into terrorist-controlled areas in the Middle East. There would be NO deferments other than for severe, clearly-documented health problems. Registered Republicans would be drafted first.

In the US I would deport all Somalis......and not let anymore in.
ISIS in the Twin Cities

Perhaps most shocking to me was what utterly ordinary members of the Minnesota Somali community the defendants and their friends appeared to be. So far as I can tell, Somali culture is alien and hostile to the United States. Many among the local Somali community considered the defendants to be persecuted innocents entrapped by the government. It would be unduly charitable to characterize the attitude as willful blindness.

When 9/11 2001 hit, all you people could do is blame Bush for "not doing something". You people are so fond of holding Bush and Company accountable for not doing anything, what should theyhave done? Intelligence reports say that Arab men between the ages of 19-25 are going to hijack planes and fly them into buildings. You are President. Is your focus going to be on the threat of Arab men or is your focus going to be on 80 year old silver haired white Christian grandmothers from Kansas trying to get through security on a short flight to the Ozarks? Arabs and Jews profile the shit out of each other and the rest of the world. The rest of the world laughs at US because we don't profile. Some parts of the world look forward to the fact that we don't profile.

Profiling is more of a human reaction than is deciding you feel like a woman and therefore can walk into the women's room to pee with the 8 year olds.

Unlike our President...

I would not have supplied them
I would not have funded them
I would not have armed them
I would not have trained them
I would not have protected them

I would have destroyed their mile-long convoys as they tried to enter Iraq, never allowing them to get a foothold there, never allowing them to take territory our military had already liberated at great cost.

I would never have protected their black market oil industry that funded 50% of their terrorist activities, to include the Paris attack.

I would never have dragged the US into the middle of a civil war between terrorists and a dictator - Syria OR Libya!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back