Tell Vladimir I Will Have More Flexability After the Election

Yeah right like with the e-mails and Benghazi :rolleyes:

FOUR men died at Benghazi and you're doing an eyeroll? fuck you, asshole.
Yeah and you turned their murders by terrorists into a circus, trying to squeeze every ounce of political gain out of their deaths as you could. So fuck you, you piece of inbred trash
Would have been easier if Obama and HIllary had not invaded a nation that was no threat to America so they could reinstate slavery in Africa. And actually attempting to catch the terrorists would have done some good.
Oh how many of our soldiers went in on that “invasion?” :rolleyes:

Poor Gaddafi was such a great, noble guy.

tick tock

pretty soon we'll be talking about chappaquidick to excuse the orange dimwit's criminal behavior

good times :thup:
Next move is all yours.

Putin tells U.S. to send evidence of vote meddling.

“I have to see first what they’ve done. Give us materials, give us information,” Putin said in an interview with NBC TV aired late on Friday, according to an English voice-over of his words.

“We can not respond to that if they do not violate Russian laws,” Putin told NBC’s Megyn Kelly, when asked whether Moscow would take action against the named individuals.

Kelly listed some of the accusations of Russian interference made by Mueller’s office and other U.S. officials, including the spreading of false information online.

“With all due respect for you personally, with all due respect for Congress, you must have people with legal degrees, 100 percent you do,” Putin said smiling.

He said U.S. authorities should send Russia’s general prosecutor an official request.

“This has to go through official channels, not through the press or yelling and hollering in the United States Congress,” Putin said.
Putin gloating about getting away with it
You have to have a crime in order to get away with something.

When the evidence is shown, and the defense is given, then we shall see.

Till then, all we have are indictments.

I thought this was still a nation of guilty until proven innocent.

That is all Putin is asking for.

Evidence and law.

Not accusations and suspicion.

He wants the hard facts forwarded to the proper authorities. As of yet, it appears no such thing has been done.

"I thought this was still a nation of guilty until proven innocent."

When you guys make this kind of statement, it is just hilarious. You wanted to lock up Hillary w/o any proof of guilt. Guilty until proven innocent? That's your standard? Yet your clarion call was "Lock her up! Lock her up!" You guys are really fun.
She all but admitted her guilt. When you obfuscate and put out a cover story, that is all it takes.

The entire time, she knew the truth.

If you don't read the Wikileaks, I suppose you wouldn't know that.

Good job. You’ve mastered saying absolutely nothing and passing it off as proof of something. :rolleyes:

Kinda interesting that the Chuck Todds of the world are willing to tarnish His Barackness to get to Trump. The hate is that strong.

Mueller Indictment Contradicts McDonough’s Claim That Obama’s Warning to Putin Was ‘Impactful.’

Todd asked McDonough about Sen. Mark Warner’s (D., Va.) comment last July, acknowledging the Obama administration “choked” in its handling of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

“It became very clear to us what the Russians’ intentions were, so we took a series of pain-staking steps, including the president directly confronting President Putin, us going to Congress to press them to work with us to make sure that the states were doing everything they could to protect the sanctity of every American’s vote,” McDonough said.

He said he believes the discussion between Obama and Putin was “very impactful,” adding that some of the things they feared Russia would do, it didn’t do.

Todd then played a clip of Obama from December 2016, recalling his direct conversation with Putin in September 2016 at the Group of 20 meeting in Hangzhou, China.

“I felt that the most effective way to ensure that that didn’t happen was to talk to him directly and tell him to cut it out… and in fact we did not see further tampering of the election process,” Obama said.

Todd pushed back against this claim and said that based on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s recent indictment of the Internet Research Agency, Obama’s claim is “not true.”

I stopped watching MTP.....every time I see that pencil-neck attempted-goatee, I want to reach through the TV and strangle the life outta him. :badgrin:
Of course you do. You absolutely hate anyone telling the truth about your POS president.

Next move is all yours.

Putin tells U.S. to send evidence of vote meddling.

“I have to see first what they’ve done. Give us materials, give us information,” Putin said in an interview with NBC TV aired late on Friday, according to an English voice-over of his words.

“We can not respond to that if they do not violate Russian laws,” Putin told NBC’s Megyn Kelly, when asked whether Moscow would take action against the named individuals.

Kelly listed some of the accusations of Russian interference made by Mueller’s office and other U.S. officials, including the spreading of false information online.

“With all due respect for you personally, with all due respect for Congress, you must have people with legal degrees, 100 percent you do,” Putin said smiling.

He said U.S. authorities should send Russia’s general prosecutor an official request.

“This has to go through official channels, not through the press or yelling and hollering in the United States Congress,” Putin said.

Evidence and law.

He wants the hard facts forwarded to the proper authorities. As of yet, it appears no such thing has been done.

When you guys make this kind of statement, it is just hilarious. You wanted to lock up Hillary w/o any proof of guilt. Guilty until proven innocent? That's your standard? Yet your clarion call was "Lock her up! Lock her up!" You guys are really fun.
She all but admitted her guilt. When you obfuscate and put out a cover story, that is all it takes.

Good job. You’ve mastered saying absolutely nothing and passing it off as proof of something. :rolleyes:

Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Debacle: Arming Jihadists in Libya . . . and Syria
Hillary Clinton -- Benghazi Scandal & Arming Syrian ‘Rebels’ | National Review

"It has been less than two weeks since WikiLeaks rocked the Clinton campaign on the eve of the Democratic convention by leaking hacked e-mails illuminating DNC efforts to rig the nomination chase in Clinton’s favor. Now the organization’s founder, Julian Assange, has announced that WikiLeaks is soon to publish highly sensitive government e-mails that demonstrate Hillary Clinton’s key participation in efforts to arm jihadists in Syria. Just as in Libya, where Mrs. Clinton championed the strategy of arming Islamist “rebels,” the Syrian “rebels” who ultimately received weapons included the Muslim Brotherhood, al-Qaeda, and ISIS.

The Daily Wire and other outlets are reporting on Assange’s comments, published by Democracy Now. Clearly, we should not take Assange’s word for what is to be gleaned from the hacked records, which he says include some 17,000 e-mails “about Libya alone.” Let’s see if he has what he says he has. But it is worth setting the stage, because what is known is outrageous and has not been given nearly enough attention — largely because Beltway Republicans were complicit in the Obama-Clinton policy of allying with Islamists, and thus have shown no interest in probing the inevitably disastrous fallout.

As I have been pointing out for years, for example, we have never gotten to the bottom of why the State Department, under Mrs. Clinton’s direction, had an installation in Benghazi, one of the world’s most dangerous places for Americans.

The Obama administration, like the Bush administration, had touted Qaddafi as a key counterterrorism ally against rabidly anti-American jihadists in eastern Libya. Nevertheless, Secretary Clinton led the policy shift in which our government changed sides in Libya — shifting support to the Muslim Brotherhood and its allies, just as Mrs. Clinton had urged shifting U.S. support to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. In Libya, this included arming “rebels,” who naturally included a heavy concentration of jihadists."

<snip>

"We know, as detailed above, that Ambassador Stevens’s jihadist contact, Belhadj, moved an enormous shipment of weapons from Benghazi to the Syrian “rebels” in Turkey. And we know that, while claiming not to be directly arming those “rebels,” the Obama administration was working with Turkey, the Saudis, and other Islamist governments to determine which Syrian “rebels” should be armed. As the New York Times reported in June 2012, some three months before the Benghazi massacre:

A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers. The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

The Times elaborated that “the Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.” To repeat, however: Soon after Obama’s reelection, the Times was explaining that “with help from the C.I.A., Arab governments and Turkey have sharply increased their military aid to Syria’s opposition fighters in recent months, expanding a secret airlift of arms and equipment.” And by June 2013, the Times reported that the administration had begun directly supplying the Syrian “rebels” with “small arms and ammunition.”

#related#Right after Stevens and three other Americans were killed in Benghazi, the U.K.’s Telegraph reported that the CIA’s facility there was an operation “to supply missiles from Libyan armouries to Syrian rebels.” Simultaneously, CNN’s Jake Tapper reported that enormous pressure was being brought to bear on CIA operatives not to reveal what the agency had been doing in Benghazi.

When Mrs. Clinton testified about the Benghazi massacre before a Senate committee in early 2013, she claimed to have no knowledge of any transfers of weapons from Libya to Turkey, Syria, or any other countries. As the The Daily Signal report details, Clinton was pointedly asked by Senator Rand Paul (R., Ken.) whether the U.S. had been “involved in any procuring of weapons, transfer of weapons, buying, selling, anyhow transferring weapons to Turkey out of Libya.” She initially tried to deflect the question, claiming that “nobody’s ever raised that with me.” But Senator Paul kept pressing:

It’s been in news reports that ships have been leaving from Libya and that they may have weapons. And what Id’ like to know is, that [CIA] annex that was close by [the State Department facility], were they involved with procuring, buying, selling, obtaining weapons, and were any of these weapons being transferred to other countries? Any countries, Turkey included?

When Mrs. Clinton again tried to deflect, suggesting that he instead put the question “to the agency that ran the annex” — as if the State Department had had no knowledge of what the CIA was doing next door — Senator Paul countered that he was asking about what Clinton herself knew. Mrs. Clinton answered, “I don’t know. I don’t have any information on that.”

Wikileaks Says They Have 1,700 Emails Proving Hillary Clinton Knew about U.S. Military Weapons Shipments to Al Qaeda and ISIS
https://www.globalresearch.ca/wikil...eapons-shipments-to-al-qaeda-and-isis/5541014

Kinda interesting that the Chuck Todds of the world are willing to tarnish His Barackness to get to Trump. The hate is that strong.

Mueller Indictment Contradicts McDonough’s Claim That Obama’s Warning to Putin Was ‘Impactful.’

Todd asked McDonough about Sen. Mark Warner’s (D., Va.) comment last July, acknowledging the Obama administration “choked” in its handling of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

“It became very clear to us what the Russians’ intentions were, so we took a series of pain-staking steps, including the president directly confronting President Putin, us going to Congress to press them to work with us to make sure that the states were doing everything they could to protect the sanctity of every American’s vote,” McDonough said.

He said he believes the discussion between Obama and Putin was “very impactful,” adding that some of the things they feared Russia would do, it didn’t do.

Todd then played a clip of Obama from December 2016, recalling his direct conversation with Putin in September 2016 at the Group of 20 meeting in Hangzhou, China.

“I felt that the most effective way to ensure that that didn’t happen was to talk to him directly and tell him to cut it out… and in fact we did not see further tampering of the election process,” Obama said.

Todd pushed back against this claim and said that based on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s recent indictment of the Internet Research Agency, Obama’s claim is “not true.”

I stopped watching MTP.....every time I see that pencil-neck attempted-goatee, I want to reach through the TV and strangle the life outta him. :badgrin:
Of course you do. You absolutely hate anyone telling the truth about your POS president.
What color is the sky in your bubble world of hate?

Yeah and you turned their murders by terrorists into a circus, trying to squeeze every ounce of political gain out of their deaths as you could. So fuck you, you piece of inbred trash
Would have been easier if Obama and HIllary had not invaded a nation that was no threat to America so they could reinstate slavery in Africa. And actually attempting to catch the terrorists would have done some good.

Justifying America going to war with nations that posed no threat.
How Imperialistic of you.

Evidence and law.

"It has been less than two weeks since WikiLeaks rocked the Clinton campaign on the eve of the Democratic convention by leaking hacked e-mails illuminating DNC efforts to rig the nomination chase in Clinton’s favor. Now the organization’s founder, Julian Assange, has announced that WikiLeaks is soon to publish highly sensitive government e-mails that demonstrate Hillary Clinton’s key participation in efforts to arm jihadists in Syria. Just as in Libya, where Mrs. Clinton championed the strategy of arming Islamist “rebels,” the Syrian “rebels” who ultimately received weapons included the Muslim Brotherhood, al-Qaeda, and ISIS.

The Daily Wire and other outlets are reporting on Assange’s comments, published by Democracy Now. Clearly, we should not take Assange’s word for what is to be gleaned from the hacked records, which he says include some 17,000 e-mails “about Libya alone.” Let’s see if he has what he says he has. But it is worth setting the stage, because what is known is outrageous and has not been given nearly enough attention — largely because Beltway Republicans were complicit in the Obama-Clinton policy of allying with Islamists, and thus have shown no interest in probing the inevitably disastrous fallout.

As I have been pointing out for years, for example, we have never gotten to the bottom of why the State Department, under Mrs. Clinton’s direction, had an installation in Benghazi, one of the world’s most dangerous places for Americans.

The Obama administration, like the Bush administration, had touted Qaddafi as a key counterterrorism ally against rabidly anti-American jihadists in eastern Libya. Nevertheless, Secretary Clinton led the policy shift in which our government changed sides in Libya — shifting support to the Muslim Brotherhood and its allies, just as Mrs. Clinton had urged shifting U.S. support to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. In Libya, this included arming “rebels,” who naturally included a heavy concentration of jihadists."

<snip>

"We know, as detailed above, that Ambassador Stevens’s jihadist contact, Belhadj, moved an enormous shipment of weapons from Benghazi to the Syrian “rebels” in Turkey. And we know that, while claiming not to be directly arming those “rebels,” the Obama administration was working with Turkey, the Saudis, and other Islamist governments to determine which Syrian “rebels” should be armed. As the New York Times reported in June 2012, some three months before the Benghazi massacre:

A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers. The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

The Times elaborated that “the Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.” To repeat, however: Soon after Obama’s reelection, the Times was explaining that “with help from the C.I.A., Arab governments and Turkey have sharply increased their military aid to Syria’s opposition fighters in recent months, expanding a secret airlift of arms and equipment.” And by June 2013, the Times reported that the administration had begun directly supplying the Syrian “rebels” with “small arms and ammunition.”

#related#Right after Stevens and three other Americans were killed in Benghazi, the U.K.’s Telegraph reported that the CIA’s facility there was an operation “to supply missiles from Libyan armouries to Syrian rebels.” Simultaneously, CNN’s Jake Tapper reported that enormous pressure was being brought to bear on CIA operatives not to reveal what the agency had been doing in Benghazi.

When Mrs. Clinton testified about the Benghazi massacre before a Senate committee in early 2013, she claimed to have no knowledge of any transfers of weapons from Libya to Turkey, Syria, or any other countries. As the The Daily Signal report details, Clinton was pointedly asked by Senator Rand Paul (R., Ken.) whether the U.S. had been “involved in any procuring of weapons, transfer of weapons, buying, selling, anyhow transferring weapons to Turkey out of Libya.” She initially tried to deflect the question, claiming that “nobody’s ever raised that with me.” But Senator Paul kept pressing:

It’s been in news reports that ships have been leaving from Libya and that they may have weapons. And what Id’ like to know is, that [CIA] annex that was close by [the State Department facility], were they involved with procuring, buying, selling, obtaining weapons, and were any of these weapons being transferred to other countries? Any countries, Turkey included?

When Mrs. Clinton again tried to deflect, suggesting that he instead put the question “to the agency that ran the annex” — as if the State Department had had no knowledge of what the CIA was doing next door — Senator Paul countered that he was asking about what Clinton herself knew. Mrs. Clinton answered, “I don’t know. I don’t have any information on that.”

Wikileaks Says They Have 1,700 Emails Proving Hillary Clinton Knew about U.S. Military Weapons Shipments to Al Qaeda and ISIS
https://www.globalresearch.ca/wikil...eapons-shipments-to-al-qaeda-and-isis/5541014

Yeah and I have 10.000 e-mails proving Bush did 9/11 :rolleyes:

Fucking idiot

Last edited:

Justifying America going to war with nations that posed no threat.
How Imperialistic of you.
We went to war wih Libya? When did our ground forces take Tripoli?

Evidence and law.

<snip>

Yeah and I have 10.000 e-mails proving Bush did 9/11 :rolleyes:

Ficking idiot

Really?

Post them on up, I'd like to take a gander.

Evidence and law.

<snip>

Wikileaks is not a court of law.

You're whole position is that Trump and his cohorts should not be adjudged guilty because this is America and no one is guilty until found guility in a court of law.

Then you immediately turn around and judge Mrs. Clinton guilty without a court of law. You're ridiculous and look like a fool. LOL

Evidence and law.

<snip>

Wikileaks is not a court of law.

You're whole position is that Trump and his cohorts should not be adjudged guilty because this is America and no one is guilty until found guility in a court of law.

Then you immediately turn around and judge Mrs. Clinton guilty without a court of law. You're ridiculous and look like a fool. LOL

I've said nothing about anyone associated with Trump. . . .

Forum List

Back