Tenn. murderer's religion is irrelevant

He murdered 4 people. He's a murderer. Unless we're going to make the religion of every criminal relevant, his isn't.

Wouldn't matter if he was draped in an IS flag screaming Allahu Akbar as he fired, was Timothy McVey a Christian terrorist blowing up the federal building in OKC? If not, then neither is this guy in Tennessee.

He's just a criminal. Dead criminal at that. Wanna make his religion relevant, bury him face down facing away from Mecca drenched in grain alcohol with his beard shaved.

--LOL yeah sure

it is such a no big deal

that the leftist media ran for as long as it could

that is was an average white guy that did the shooting

They could just save the tape too, they will be barking the same narrative next time too. They hate when it turns out to be a beloved koranimal.

This is another delta4 derp thread.

His religion is relevant. He is another symptom of the illness of religious indoctrination.

Luckily, like most Americans, once you assimilate Muslims into American culture they can start ignoring most if their religious tenets out of convenience....they mostly already do.

His religion is relevant. He is another symptom of the illness of religious indoctrination.

Luckily, like most Americans, once you assimilate Muslims into American culture they can start ignoring most if their religious tenets out of convenience....they mostly already do.

Not true at all, muslims don't assimilate. The trash bag wearing woman wont even look at Americans.

McVey didn't kill in the name of Jesus. What nonsense Delta.

So what about a hypothetical Muslim who murders because he's clinically insane? Is his religion irrelevant then? What if he claimed some delusional Muslim group was givign him commands through his bridgework? And he obeyed and murdered people? Is he then a Muslim terrorist?

The facts here are 4 murdered people. Why he did it is irrelevant. Not gonna comfort his victims' family is he was a terrorist, or insane person, their family members are dead either way.

Only reason to make his religion relevant is for political gain.

Typical disingenuous liberal bullshit!

And you and many other libs are part of the fucking problem.

Funny how everything else gets a label on it isn't it? But islamic terror is always called something else that can be hidden a little. Liberals protect this cult, and attack other religions. Just more moving goalposts I expect from the left. Islam is a very curious thing to defend.
Note that McVeigh got executed, but none of the Muslim murderers are getting the Goodbye Gurney ride.

He murdered 4 people. He's a murderer. Unless we're going to make the religion of every criminal relevant, his isn't.

Wouldn't matter if he was draped in an IS flag screaming Allahu Akbar as he fired, was Timothy McVey a Christian terrorist blowing up the federal building in OKC? If not, then neither is this guy in Tennessee.

He's just a criminal. Dead criminal at that. Wanna make his religion relevant, bury him face down facing away from Mecca drenched in grain alcohol with his beard shaved.

Timothy McVeigh was not a Christian and your adoration of Islamist terrorists is duly noted.

Not true at all, muslims don't assimilate. The trash bag wearing woman wont even look at Americans.
They make their women wear the demeaning clothes marking them as inferiors, even here in the land of the free.

Imagine an American woman who had the gall to dress freely in a Muslim country.

Hey, good for your particular experience and all.

I went to school with a large number of them, and yea they do assimilate.

This kid Mohammad is a really awesome kid I know, in particular. Makes 6 figures working at CVS after graduating with a 6 year degree frm Albany college of Pharmacy. The kid drives a BMW and listens to Rap music.

His dad was an olympic boxing instructor from Iraq. Theyre Muslims, they highly enjoy themselves over in America.

There are over a Billion Muslims. Hell, even if 100, 000 of them were violent jihadists, what percentage is that into one billion? Why does that not matter to anyone?

(0.01% btw).

They make their women wear the demeaning clothes marking them as inferiors, even here in the land of the free.

I agree, a lot of them wear the hijabs, etc.

Which is rather disgusting imho.

How many murders by Islamic terrorists does it take for leftists to recognize the cause?

Apparently a lot.

I find it highly offensive.

I find it highly offensive.
Yupp.

Time for Religions to buck the fuck uo to basic human rights and dignity.

So what about a hypothetical Muslim who murders because he's clinically insane? Is his religion irrelevant then? What if he claimed some delusional Muslim group was givign him commands through his bridgework? And he obeyed and murdered people? Is he then a Muslim terrorist?

The facts here are 4 murdered people. Why he did it is irrelevant. Not gonna comfort his victims' family is he was a terrorist, or insane person, their family members are dead either way.

Funny how everything else gets a label on it isn't it? But islamic terror is always called something else that can be hidden a little. Liberals protect this cult, and attack other religions. Just more moving goalposts I expect from the left. Islam is a very curious thing to defend.
Note that McVeigh got executed, but none of the Muslim murderers are getting the Goodbye Gurney ride.

Must have been a silent executive order, I don't know how else to explain it. At least this piece of trash yesterday was given his walkin papers.

This kid Mohammad is a really awesome kid I know, in particular. Makes 6 figures working at CVS after graduating with a 6 year degree frm Albany college of Pharmacy. The kid drives a BMW and listens to Rap music.

His dad was an olympic boxing instructor from Iraq. Theyre Muslims, they highly enjoy themselves over in America.

There are over a Billion Muslims. Hell, even if 100, 000 of them were violent jihadists, what percentage is that into one billion? Why does that not matter to anyone?

(0.01% btw).

100,000 violent Jihadists could easily kill 500,000 Christians or Jews since that is their ultimate goal. That would matter to you if one of them were you.

(0.01% btw).

You are trying to say only .01% are murdering savages?

Must have been a silent executive order, I don't know how else to explain it. At least this piece of trash yesterday was given his walkin papers.

I think that might be because that is what these guys want so that they can be martyrs. Having them spend the rest of their lives in prison is far more punishment for them than dying and getting their 72 virgins, you know?

(0.01% btw).

100,000 violent Jihadists could easily kill 500,000 Christians or Jews since that is their ultimate goal. That would matter to you if one of them were you.
Where did I imply it didnt matter?

It matters a lot.

It equally matters that a Muslim being a terrorist is a rarity. To the tune of x-terrorists/1 billion x100, for the percent.

That if course..........ffffucking matters.

(0.01% btw).

Give me the numbers, if you have them.

(0.01% btw).

Give me the numbers, if you have them.

It's impossible to land on a number here. And you damn well know it, so asking me to produce a figure is like asking me to find a unicorn.

The demonic koran is the driving force behind everything they do, and seeing how they all read it. I have to assume that more are cut out to be murdering savages than not. Every place they become a majority, they hoard up and murder those that aren't like them. See Bosnia, a war we were on the wrong side of. They were raping, pillaging, murdering, like they have since the year 1000 when this cult was devised. And America fucking assisted them. If I'm wrong and there is a heaven and hell, Bill Clinton better bring a god damn air conditioner.

I was just reading through some interesting statistics, and it seems propoganda surely wins the day with so many.

As of 2014, there were 37 u.s. civilians killed by Muslim terrorists since 9/11.

In the same time frame, 190, 000 Americans total were murdered.

2013 was an interesting year. The year of the boston marathon bombing, etc.

THAT year, you were statistically as an American civilian MORE LIKELY to be killed by a toddler than by a Muslim Terrorist.

None of that matters if youre already scared, the media apparently got you.

You should be more afraid of vending machines but hey, what do facts and data have to do with anything about REALITY?

lets have a little focus on Chicago for a little bit.

Forum List

Back