🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tennessee governor taunts California after 2 more companies move corporate offices to TN

Tenn a state more in balance

More in balance with young to old

More in balance of living good and promoting s better future for the young

The oldest mtns in the world

The most diverse wildlife

The most visited national park

Supply and demand. People WANT to live in Cali so it’s expensive. Tennessee is a DUMP so it has cheap labor and low cost of living.

Tennessee doesn’t suck that bad it’ has nice parts. But it is less desirable than Cali.

Yup -- such a dump.. View from my front porch... Nobody should have to put up with this..

4483-1472506448-23f998e0ff397fef1aa390d0ac938fb9.jpg

What's a big mistake? Having 3 times the house for 1/2 the price of your 65 yr old $mill shack in Cali? The nationally ranked schools and well governed cities? Having great entertainment and colleges and outdoor opportunities? And neighbors who care about you and the neighborhood?

And all the Friday night high school football you can stand!
Yeah, because in Tennessee a mother and father support their kids in sports and team work. Right now I'd rather watch a high school football game. Than a kneeler professional game. Even liberals are ruining professional football. What are you doing with your kids in liberal land. Dressing the in black, covering their faces, and telling them to go out and break the law? Got to protest!

Supply and demand. People WANT to live in Cali so it’s expensive. Tennessee is a DUMP so it has cheap labor and low cost of living.

Tennessee doesn’t suck that bad it’ has nice parts. But it is less desirable than Cali.

Not any more.. Was out there for 18 or 20 years.. It was getting crappy 15 years ago when I left... It's cost of living difference that leftists are not aware of.. Low cost of living IS NOT a bad thing.. You still get all the diversity and ethnic food you want.. You get roads repaved regularly and better services and safety nets.

And "cheap labor" is only because leftists don't understand cost of living shifts.. If you paid workers in Vietnam 1/4 of the US min wage, they'd all be living like royalty...

Joke's on YOU bud.. Govt doesn't HAVE to be that big and frivolous with money... Let's keep it all a "secret formula" from now on so you don't get confused.... :113:

Yup -- such a dump.. View from my front porch... Nobody should have to put up with this..

Has nice parts but so does Haiti. Best restaurant in Tennessee is in Atlanta. Best shopping too. Has cute 5,500 tall hills they call mountains. That house and property would cost $15M in California. $850,000 in Tenn, maybe.

Not any more.. Was out there for 18 or 20 years.. It was getting crappy 15 years ago when I left... It's cost of living difference that leftists are not aware of.. Low cost of living IS NOT a bad thing.. You still get all the diversity and ethnic food you want.. You get roads repaved regularly and better services and safety nets.

And "cheap labor" is only because leftists don't understand cost of living shifts.. If you paid workers in Vietnam 1/4 of the US min wage, they'd all be living like royalty...

Joke's on YOU bud.. Govt doesn't HAVE to be that big and frivolous with money... Let's keep it all a "secret formula" from now on so you don't get confused.... :113:
It’s not the government. What part of supply and demand are you struggling with? Government doesn’t drive housing prices and salary. That is driven off what the market bares. Remember the days when conservatives were for market forces?

Has nice parts but so does Haiti. Best restaurant in Tennessee is in Atlanta. Best shopping too. Has cute 5,500 tall hills they call mountains. That house and property would cost $15M in California. $850,000 in Tenn, maybe.

Thing is -- I can drive 15 minutes and be in BEAUTIFUL country with happy people who WANT to live there. And even the poorer parts of Tennessee are well kept up.. Nobody's twisting any arms. It's a choice. And I chose better schools, cheaper housing, and no roaming bands of new arrival hispanics walking across the hood of my BMW..

Not the hispanics who came 20 or 50 years ago that I worked with... THEY didn't like the newer waves of immigrants either.. And my town in Cali was VASTLY IMPROVED by previous waves of immigration -- but things changed DRASTICALLY around 2000... Humping in the stacks at our award winning library and screaming obscenities in english/spanish...

Folks are clueless as to "quality of life" there. That's why they stay....

Thing is -- I can drive 15 minutes and be in BEAUTIFUL country with happy people who WANT to live there. And even the poorer parts of Tennessee are well kept up.. Nobody's twisting any arms. It's a choice. And I chose better schools, cheaper housing, and no roaming bands of new arrival hispanics walking across the hood of my BMW..

Not the hispanics who came 20 or 50 years ago that I worked with... THEY didn't like the newer waves of immigrants either.. And my town in Cali was VASTLY IMPROVED by previous waves of immigration -- but things changed DRASTICALLY around 2000... Humping in the stacks at our award winning library and screaming obscenities in english/spanish...

Yes, in South Carolina we also have mountains, lakes, and the beach all within a couple of hours. Also every one is respectful.

yea if you are talking Irvine Ca or Mission Viejo.... you may have a different opinion if you are talking Bell Ca. or El Centro.....

Ahhh. So it’s possible that people love where they live for different reasons. Hmmmm. Maybe neither Tennessee nor California suck. Maybe people love them for the good things about them which outweighs the things they don’t like.

Yeah, just wait until they try to get the goobers to produce anything.

What a doofus.. Statement from start-up Pilot PR person..,..

San Francisco tech startup Pilot.com is expanding to Nashville
Since 2014, at least eight San Francisco companies have opened Nashville offices: Eventbrite, Google, Lyft, Postmates, Houzz, Wonolo, KeepTruckin and NomNomNow.

Another California-based company, Mitsubishi North America, announced Tuesday that it will move its U.S. administrative headquarters to Franklin.

Jessica McKellar, founder of Pilot.com, said the city's schools and workforce attracted the company.

"The city has great schools, attracts incredible, diverse talent, and is making smart investments to support its burgeoning startup scene," McKellar said. "I also know first-hand that it's a great place to live and raise a family."

Yep.. that's why I checked out of Cali. Could have moved anywhere, but saw the beauty and cost of living differences and nationally ranked public schools and stopped looking.. I've also been active in the Nashville Technology incubation projects in conjunction with Vanderbilt..

I just hope we don't get over-run by the stampede... It was a great secret when I discovered it...

You forgot to mention there's no moocher state income tax in TN.

Californicators will never learn. You simply can't fix stupid.

If the real reason for moving is taxes, why didn't Mitsubishi move to Nevada? Zero is much less than 8% or 6%.

There are two reasons:

1) Dirt cheap labor.

2) The proximity of Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance.

the 2 + years ive been down here .....ive been seeing alot of new yankee license plates in the woods lemme tell ya
Today alone I was out all day i spotted 2 NY license plates ...they better not vote dem ...the hillbillies will bury ya where no one will ever find your body :20:

NY, NJ ,PEnn ...midwest also illinois and ohio

The Democratic influence has already started. Adult males can no longer marry 11 year-old girls.

Tennessee is a wonderful state with such lovely landscape. I am pleased as punch that this have a positive effect on the economy of Appalachia.

Roads are awesome BUT no shoulders I have no idea what thats about
Indeed Cost of living Theirs no comparison ...
someone else said it YEp no state income tax either ...we have a 10% sales tax on everything though

IN NYC most things have a state and city sales tax ...thats almost 10 percent ...on top of your city and state income tax
A middle class family would do a hell of a lot better in TN .....AND The natives are even more laid back than Californians ..

Not to many people know this but dolly parton invites everyone over to her place once a month for dinner ........ Jesus or big foot is usually the guest of honor to

Really stop talking it up before my beautiful peaceful heaven on earth is overrun like VA and NC

Really NO one come theyre closed
ITs horrible its all trailer parks and toothless fat people stay where where you are

the 2 + years ive been down here .....ive been seeing alot of new yankee license plates in the woods lemme tell ya
Today alone I was out all day i spotted 2 NY license plates ...they better not vote dem ...the hillbillies will bury ya where no one will ever find your body :20:

NY, NJ ,PEnn ...midwest also illinois and ohio

The Democratic influence has already started. Adult males can no longer marry 11 year-old girls.

well then It wont be much longer for "7 year old trannys " with sicko dumber than dog shit progressive nazi moms looking to score as many rainbow twitter thingys as possible

Forum List

Back