Tennessee Seeks tonBar Same Sex Marriage

You loved it and fully understood it.
Unfortunately for the USMB community, your dumb ass wasn’t done yet:
FYI: Where I will pay for abortions to meet my needs always, and not to abuse a female of her needs sexually to pay a price for us both to get off.
What the fuckety-fuck?!? :uhh:

“Not to abuse a female of her needs sexually”? Did you mean “not to DENY a female of her needs sexually”? I can’t believe even begin to guess anything beyond that. I pray you are some foreign asshole because if you’re an American, the Dumbocrats have destroyed our education system far worse than I had realized.

What do you think society does? We enforce moral values everyday. Its why people don't openly fuck in public. Or screw kids.
And unless you are OK with an "everything goes" society, you are also deciding what is moral and what isn't.

Mark
Say what?? "What do you think society does? We enforce moral values everyday. Its why people don't openly fuck in public. Or screw kids.
And unless you are OK with an "everything goes" society, you are also deciding what is moral and what isn't."

So in your moronic world, sex in public and child abuse is equivalent to two consenting adults who happen to be of the same gender getting married? What the fuck is wrong with you.? Could you really be that stupid?

If its not equivalent, you are now passing a moral judgment on society. Because people are the only ones who decide what is moral and what is not.

Murder could be moral, and in some countries it is. See, you are a bigot, just like I am, I just have a tiny higher moral standard than you do.

Mark
Motherless marriages are harmful to kids involved & are therefore immoral. States like Tenessee are merely seeking to regulate harm to kids within their borders.

What do you think society does? We enforce moral values everyday. Its why people don't openly fuck in public. Or screw kids.
And unless you are OK with an "everything goes" society, you are also deciding what is moral and what isn't.

Mark
Say what?? "What do you think society does? We enforce moral values everyday. Its why people don't openly fuck in public. Or screw kids.
And unless you are OK with an "everything goes" society, you are also deciding what is moral and what isn't."

So in your moronic world, sex in public and child abuse is equivalent to two consenting adults who happen to be of the same gender getting married? What the fuck is wrong with you.? Could you really be that stupid?

If its not equivalent, you are now passing a moral judgment on society. Because people are the only ones who decide what is moral and what is not.

Murder could be moral, and in some countries it is. See, you are a bigot, just like I am, I just have a tiny higher moral standard than you do.

Mark
Give me a fucking break with that bigotry bullshit. You are terribly confused. It is one thing to make a judgement about morality on a personal level, and quite another to codify your sense of morality into law. To prohibit something by law, one must go beyond the nebulous issue of "morality" and demonstrate how it harms others or society as a whole. Murder and child abuse clearly are harmful. On the other hand, opponents of same sex marriage- who bleat about morality- have failed miserably to show how it is harmful in any way. Just please, just cut the crap already.

'Tennessee Natural Marriage Defense Act' seeks to strip gay marriage rights

I really have to wonder what the fuck is wrong with these people! My only question is, are they so stupid and blindly driven by their bigotry that they don't know that any federal judge will immediately slap on injunction on this- because they would have to given the Obergefell precedent- OR is a a strategy to get the case back to SCOTUS?

My guess is that they are anticipating and provoking a court fight, but even if it gets to SCOTUS there is no certainty that Obergefell will be overturned. Never in our history a right-once established- been revoked. A Roberts, who seems to have become the new swing vote, is aware of the outrage that would insue and the stain on his legacy that it would inflict.

Nearly four years after the Supreme Court made same-sex marriage legal throughout the U.S. in its landmark Obergefell v. Hodges decision, Republican lawmakers in Tennessee are attempting to turn back the clock with legislation aimed at barring gay marriage in the state.

The "Tennessee Natural Marriage Defense Act," which was first proposed in 2016, seeks to "defend natural marriage between one man and one woman regardless of any court decision to the contrary." The bill, which was reintroduced on Friday, would deem the high court's Obergefell decision "unauthoritative, void, and of no effect."

And that is not all

The reintroduced "natural marriage" law, however, "isn't the only anti-LGBT bill on the docket right now," noted Sanders. He said there are at least five other bills in the state legislature that may threaten the rights of LGBTQ people in Tennessee. One of these bills, which was introduced in both the state House and Senate (Pody is the sponsor of the Senate bill), seeks to allow private adoption agencies to decline to participate in any child placement services that would "violate the agency's written religious or moral convictions." This type of legislation, which can already be found in 10 states across the U.S., creates barriers for LGBTQ individuals and same-sex couples looking to adopt or foster.

These people have to be, and will be stopped.
States rights. The citizens of a state should not be forced to accept two guys licking each other’s assholes.
How stupid is that....let me count the ways.

The issue here is same sex marriage. If people are into licking assholes or anything else that you find distasteful, not being married is not going to stop them

In addition, plenty of opposite sex couples are into ass licking, take my word for it.

States Rights? Look up Lawrence v. Texas . That ship has sailed and it won't be back

Like there is no anal sex in traditional marriages.
You’re obsessed with anal sex. You can’t stop mentioning it for some reason (you’re also a misogynist prick...but I digress). Nobody is arguing anything about anal sex - any more than they are arguing about oral sex.
If the church stops, I may see my way to say less.
Have some balls and learn from the video.

That literally might be the worst post in USMB history. The grammar was atrocious. The content was repulsive. And the thoughts were completely and totally incoherent.

I doubt there is a single person here who can honestly say they understood what he was trying to communicate there.
I promise you - there isn’t a single person in the world who could understand that incoherent babbling. It was illiterate to the extreme.
DOPer Weak Spews as always.

Allow me to illustrate, snowflake. Now let’s review your second sentence:
To unload some sperm to feel good.
Once again, an incomplete sentence. Nobody has the slightest clue what your dumb ass is trying to convey here. What about it? How this even remotely relevant to the discussion at hand? But sadly, it only gets worse from here.
You go to church. Semen spreads the words (goo) of the lord' everywhere there.

I just checked again: Homos can still marry in Tennessee. Better luck next week.

Mark
Motherless marriages are harmful to kids involved & are therefore immoral. States like Tenessee are merely seeking to regulate harm to kids within their borders.
The mother died in childbirth, should the kid be put to death for murder?

Mark
What if the mother dies? Should the father immediately run out and find another woman so that his kids have a mother? There are plenty of families out there who are being raised by single parents and most all of them turn out just fine.

Mark
What if the mother dies? Should the father immediately run out and find another woman so that his kids have a mother? There are plenty of families out there who are being raised by single parents and most all of them turn out just fine.
The ones who follow fake gods/lords' are not turning out well.

Mark
That one there has a broken record for a brain It can't seem to understand that the child adopted by two gay men had NO PARENTS before hand

I really have to wonder what the fuck is wrong with these people! My only question is, are they so stupid and blindly driven by their bigotry that they don't know that any federal judge will immediately slap on injunction on this- because they would have to given the Obergefell precedent- OR is a a strategy to get the case back to SCOTUS?

My guess is that they are anticipating and provoking a court fight, but even if it gets to SCOTUS there is no certainty that Obergefell will be overturned. Never in our history a right-once established- been revoked. A Roberts, who seems to have become the new swing vote, is aware of the outrage that would insue and the stain on his legacy that it would inflict.

Nearly four years after the Supreme Court made same-sex marriage legal throughout the U.S. in its landmark Obergefell v. Hodges decision, Republican lawmakers in Tennessee are attempting to turn back the clock with legislation aimed at barring gay marriage in the state.

The "Tennessee Natural Marriage Defense Act," which was first proposed in 2016, seeks to "defend natural marriage between one man and one woman regardless of any court decision to the contrary." The bill, which was reintroduced on Friday, would deem the high court's Obergefell decision "unauthoritative, void, and of no effect."

And that is not all

The reintroduced "natural marriage" law, however, "isn't the only anti-LGBT bill on the docket right now," noted Sanders. He said there are at least five other bills in the state legislature that may threaten the rights of LGBTQ people in Tennessee. One of these bills, which was introduced in both the state House and Senate (Pody is the sponsor of the Senate bill), seeks to allow private adoption agencies to decline to participate in any child placement services that would "violate the agency's written religious or moral convictions." This type of legislation, which can already be found in 10 states across the U.S., creates barriers for LGBTQ individuals and same-sex couples looking to adopt or foster.

States rights. The citizens of a state should not be forced to accept two guys licking each other’s assholes.
Another homo-voyeur here.

Edit

And that is not all

Must be licking pussy only, for you. With your nose in an asshole.
As you get a blow job with a finger in your ass.
Have you noticed that all they ever zoom in on is the sex?And it's always what men do and not women. I personally never think about it, but they're obsessed by gay men sex. Wonder why that is....
It's homo-voyeurism. Now as to why they ARE homo-voyeurs.....I'll leave that guess up to you. But I think we all know the statistics on that. :4_13_65:

Would you want to have to move your ass to another state in order to be able to do something that other can do without moving?
Stop with the false narrative. Everyone is bound to the exact same rules. In states where gay marriage was not legalized, all men were prevented from marrying other men and all women were prevented from marrying other women.

Likewise, all men were permitted to marry any woman they wanted and all women were permitted to marry any man they wanted.
During the Cold War, an American went to a bar with a Russian. The American bragged about the freedoms he enjoyed in the United States. "In the US, we have freedom of speech. I can call the President of the United States an SOB and I cannot get in trouble." The Russian retorted. "In the Soviet Union, we too have freedom of speech. I too can call the President of the United States an SOB and I cannot get in trouble. See? Same Freedom."

Would you want to have to move your ass to another state in order to be able to do something that other can do without moving?
Stop with the false narrative. Everyone is bound to the exact same rules. In states where gay marriage was not legalized, all men were prevented from marrying other men and all women were prevented from marrying other women.

Likewise, all men were permitted to marry any woman they wanted and all women were permitted to marry any man they wanted.
During the Cold War, an American went to a bar with a Russian. The American bragged about the freedoms he enjoyed in the United States. "In the US, we have freedom of speech. I can call the President of the United States an SOB and I cannot get in trouble." The Russian retorted. "In the Soviet Union, we too have freedom of speech. I too can call the President of the United States an SOB and I cannot get in trouble. See? Same Freedom."
I always loved that joke!

Mark
Time isn’t in this equation. No man (or two) should ever have a contract that banishes any kids he has from a mother for life.

Mark
Time isn’t in this equation. No man (or two) should ever have a contract that banishes any kids he has from a mother for life.

upload_2019-3-19_12-56-56.jpeg
th

Mark
Happens all the time, its called a divorce.

As mom is getting it from a new support supplier.

doghumpgarf.gif

Forum List

Back