Terrible democrat logic

So you start by complaining that Dems complain about Income Inequality then follow that up by pointing out that tons of people would be homeless if they worked less than 40 hours a week.

But you still laugh at and mock income inequality.

Basically you are supporting the creation of the mud pit while crying about being covered in mud

Anyone with any economic common sense mocks the left wing drivel about income inequality. It is a false argument, based on nonsense, designed to create dissatisfaction in the economically illiterate lower classes. If you don't comprehend that little factoid, then you are one of the economically illiterate lower classes. If you do comprehend it, then you are a dishonest left wing stooge.

The fact is that Obamacare will impact those on the lower rungs of the ladder, the hardest, and will toss many on the edge into poverty. Not because of the subsidized health insurance, but because of the loss of a job, or reduced hours caused by this abomination of a law. Yes, people need health insurance, but they also need to eat and have a roof over their heads.

Gramps.....

Kindly comment on the Wal Mart hiring story. It is directly related to your OP.

That's great news but does Walmart employ everyone? For every 1 that is hiring or increasing hours I would bet there are 4 others doing the opposite.

Well now, that is not a very reasonable argument. Did you read the reasons why Wal-Mart is making 35000 people full time workers?

Gramps.....

Kindly comment on the Wal Mart hiring story. It is directly related to your OP.

That's great news but does Walmart employ everyone? For every 1 that is hiring or increasing hours I would bet there are 4 others doing the opposite.

Well now, that is not a very reasonable argument. Did you read the reasons why Wal-Mart is making 35000 people full time workers?

No I did not. I'm trying to do two things at once. What was the stated reason?

They whine & whine about income inequality but then turn around and adamantly support a bill that WILL cut the take home pay for MANY people by as much as 25% through downsizing to avoid the law.

1209372_688879544473864_249327818_n_zps6cc97073.jpg

No I did not. I'm trying to do two things at once. What was the stated reason?

I'll wait. Please read the article.

So they admit the hours were cut to avoid ACA but reinstated because of public perception and being in last place.

So hours were in fact being cut because of it.

What does your imagination have to do with this topic?

You libs are an embarrassment

You nasty, bitter, and paranoiac Conservative Con Men are only making Obama look good. You'll run to Obamacare to get covered for shooting yourselves in the foot.

Your sig speaks volumes about your lazy attitude.

Anyone who is a not a no-talent workoholic wannabe Boytoy for the Bosses freak is lazy? Typical of the dumb jock bully desires of your corporate parasite heroes. "You have to want it hard enough" gives your Masters only wannabes.

I was a National Merit scholar. I'm proud to say that in 45 years of work, I never let my bosses make any money off my talent; I just did the stupid jobs they gave to people who wouldn't kiss their ass. "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich richer?" is something I was smart enough to realize was their plan for freeloading off STEM talent.

Sacrifice has no merit; it is merely brown-nosing. The 1% is sinking because they expect us to be bootlickers and slaveboys. Class-climbers who would do that have no pride. They have no pride because they have no talent to be proud of. They are secretly bitter because they permanently crippled their personal lives and personalities to please their bosses. They take out their bitterness not on those dumb jock bullies, but on those wise enough not to make the Right "choices."

They whine & whine about income inequality but then turn around and adamantly support a bill that WILL cut the take home pay for MANY people by as much as 25% through downsizing to avoid the law.

There may be a bit of a slowdown and some cutbacks, but they will be temporary. They found that out in Massachusetts.

So you start by complaining that Dems complain about Income Inequality then follow that up by pointing out that tons of people would be homeless if they worked less than 40 hours a week.

But you still laugh at and mock income inequality.

Basically you are supporting the creation of the mud pit while crying about being covered in mud

Anyone with any economic common sense mocks the left wing drivel about income inequality. It is a false argument, based on nonsense, designed to create dissatisfaction in the economically illiterate lower classes. If you don't comprehend that little factoid, then you are one of the economically illiterate lower classes. If you do comprehend it, then you are a dishonest left wing stooge.

The fact is that Obamacare will impact those on the lower rungs of the ladder, the hardest, and will toss many on the edge into poverty. Not because of the subsidized health insurance, but because of the loss of a job, or reduced hours caused by this abomination of a law. Yes, people need health insurance, but they also need to eat and have a roof over their heads.

Fear controls your fingers as you pump out pixels trying to hide that fact. Just like Social Security, guaranteed health care will prevent people from voting GOP, certain that the 1% party will take it away.

I met someone from Deep Redneck, Tennessee, county of God, Guns, and Gaybashers.
I asked him how people voted there. "Mostly Republican, until they get old and worried that the Republicans will take away their Social Security. Then they vote Democrat."

Forum List

Back