Terrible democrat logic

So you start by complaining that Dems complain about Income Inequality then follow that up by pointing out that tons of people would be homeless if they worked less than 40 hours a week.

But you still laugh at and mock income inequality.

Basically you are supporting the creation of the mud pit while crying about being covered in mud

Are liberals capable of posting on topic without making shit up? Please point to any references about homeless people

Put water on the dirt...Cheer for the mud....jump in and whine about it.

You cant have it both ways

The trend of construction companies has been to make those that want to work to make them provide their own liability insurance and workman's comp waivers. Sound familiar? While only paying a lowered wage.

What the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

Fucking retard

When I ran crews I never I-9 ed them, they were W-4's. I never made them pay for my workman's comp. or liability insurance and provided them with a health insurance policy

When someone says you're a girl you deny it because you aren't a girl. When someone says you I9'd them you got mad.

See? It basic human 101

Part time hours have been occurring for many years. They didn't want employees getting full time benefits so they could line the pockets of the poor rich.

When someone says you're a girl you deny it because you aren't a girl. When someone says you I9'd them you got mad.

See? It basic human 101

Really? You feel the need to respond to a moron that calls you a girl? Do you know what an i9 is? An i9 is something I have had to fill out on occasion not my employees.

You're not too bright.

See? It basic human 101

Really? You feel the need to respond to a moron that calls you a girl? Do you know what an i9 is? An i9 is something I have had to fill out on occasion not my employees.

You're not too bright.

Thou dost protest too much :lol: And still hasn't denied it.

See? It basic human 101

You're not too bright.

Thou dost protest too much :lol: And still hasn't denied it.

You really are stupid. If I DONT 1099 someone why the fuck would I request an i9? It would serve absolutely no purpose.

Gramps....

There is no proven link between corporations reducing hours and Obamacare beyond the claims of some employers.

The fact is, corporations will do whatever they can to reduce labor costs.....especially when the economy allows them to offer less to get someone to work for them.

Before Obamacare, did companies keep people under 40 hours in order to avoid paying full time benefits? Yes.

Before Obamacare, did companies routinely reduce benefit packages in order to reduce labor costs? Yes

Did you hear about this?

Wal-Mart Returning To Full-Time Workers-Obamacare Not Such A Job Killer After All? - Forbes

Sort of blows your mind, don't it?

Gramps....

There is no proven link between corporations reducing hours and Obamacare beyond the claims of some employers.

The fact is, corporations will do whatever they can to reduce labor costs.....especially when the economy allows them to offer less to get someone to work for them.

Before Obamacare, did companies keep people under 40 hours in order to avoid paying full time benefits? Yes.

Before Obamacare, did companies routinely reduce benefit packages in order to reduce labor costs? Yes

Did you hear about this?

Wal-Mart Returning To Full-Time Workers-Obamacare Not Such A Job Killer After All? - Forbes

So if an employer claims hes cutting hours BECAUSE OF the ACA he is lying?

What does your imagination have to do with this topic?

You libs are an embarrassment

Moonglow just totally pwned you :lol:

How exactly? I can pwn both of you in one sitting if need be. Wanna try me?

I think you both forgot how to human.

In their world Moonglow made up a random accusation and since they CANT refute my op they are just gonna latch on. Out of all of them LoneLaugher was the only one to accurately address the op

Gramps....

Did you hear about this?

So if an employer claims hes cutting hours BECAUSE OF the ACA he is lying?

Maybe.....maybe not. The idea that employers had been overusing people to staff their businesses....and now can just cut hours and have no problems....is retarded. It costs more to hire two people than it does to hire one person. Personnel departments will tell you that.

What do you think of the Wal-Mart article?

Here's somewhere you can go to find like minds, if you're in need of some comfort after the GOP meltdown. I imagine tens of ... well, tens of loyal patriots will show up.

Nov. 19: Obama's last day in office
---
The time has come to mass in Washington, D.C., on Nov. 19, and to engage in peaceful civil disobedience, Ghandi and Martin Luther King style, to finally force Obama to resign the presidency and leave office immediately – or else face the music for his recent conviction for election fraud and other crimes. This week, with the failure of Sen. Ted Cruz’s efforts to block funding for Obamacare in the Senate, and the expected cave-in by Speaker John Boehner, it is clear that we have no representative form of government. As in 1776, the people must now take action to rid the nation of this new, far more evil tyrant, who makes King George III look like a Boy Scout.

Please join me in Washington, D.C., Nov. 19, and let’s demand an end to this president’s “reign” before all is lost and our nation drowns in a sea of corruption and subversion of the freedoms our Founding Fathers fought and died for, which freedoms they bequeathed to us to protect and preserve for future generations.
---

Chickenhawks chirping about revolution. "Give me liberty or give me a draft deferment."

Forum List

Back