Terrorist Kills American Tourist and Four Others in the West Bank

Zionist propaganda....... That's what some here will claim...... Or they'll claim they deserved to die because they're Jews and part of an illegal occupation.

Let's wait for them to show up and start with their hate propaganda.......
:popcorn:

"Schwartz, who was spending his gap year in Israel, was reportedly on his way to deliver food to Israeli soldiers when he was gunned down." ???

I didn't have to wait long........ :lmao:
Zionists are easy to hate, all of them. As for the dead kid, seems like a nice kid BTW so that's a shame, he was delivering food to soldiers in a war zone, and that's what it is, why exactly?
Hey, you're easy to hate if one cared to........ :eusa_whistle:
Many people hate the liberal, and the rational. We don't tell you what you want to hear, we tell you what is.
Liberals are indeed rational, you might want to strive for both.........

Zionists are easy to hate, all of them. As for the dead kid, seems like a nice kid BTW so that's a shame, he was delivering food to soldiers in a war zone, and that's what it is, why exactly?
Many people hate the liberal, and the rational. We don't tell you what you want to hear, we tell you what is.
I am both...

Right...just as all other liberals think they are.
I swear most progressives are aliens.
I am both...

I am both...
Only in your imagination...... Here's a hint, Progressives ain't liberals, they're fringers.........

I am both...
To me both progressives and wingnut reactionaries are aliens........

I am both...
Only in your imagination...... Here's a hint, Progressives ain't liberals, they're fringers.........
I'm not a progressive but I fully support progress, all liberals do.

I am convinced these attacks were carried out by Christian Billy Bobs from Texas. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind.

I am both...
And here's Ringel to again use an Islamic attack on innocents as confirmation that American Christians are just baaaaaddddd....

I am both...
Your posts belie that claim.......

I am both...
And here's Ringel to again use an Islamic attack on innocents as confirmation that American Christians are just baaaaaddddd....
What is that? The 4th bottle of booze for you today?

I am both...
Your posts belie that claim.......
You have no idea what they are beyond I hate Zionism, all decent people do. I hate the ideology and theology of ISIS as well.

Forum List

Back