Terrorist Kills American Tourist and Four Others in the West Bank

I could care less about Zionism or your take on it, it's not what I'm specifically referring to. Apparently you have difficulty focusing on the whole..... or is it a smoke and mirrors, deflection tactic on your part? :dunno:
Case in point. You get asked about the root case of this kid's death, and you cannot answer.
Yeah I can, Palestinian terrorists. Now you being a leftist neo-nazi would disagree and blame the jews.
I blame the people who are responsible for that entire mess, Zionists. Now, why do you support them or do you just denounce anyone who kills anyone else regardless of the reason? That would be very Pro-Life BTW.
No I denounce morons like you who think the blame only lies with one side, who have personally deemed some aspects of history should be redacted so as to fit your viewpoint.
Besides, why the hell should I care, my peoples were conquered and mostly assimilated long ago by your people (if you happen to be of European or African descent).
The Palestinians are fighting to get their land back. I can denounce certain actions taken, terror used, but they are at war with the Zionists who are squatting on their land, armed to the teeth by the USA. Until you deal with that nothing else matters.
Life's a bitch, deal with it.

Case in point. You get asked about the root case of this kid's death, and you cannot answer.
Yeah I can, Palestinian terrorists. Now you being a leftist neo-nazi would disagree and blame the jews.
I blame the people who are responsible for that entire mess, Zionists. Now, why do you support them or do you just denounce anyone who kills anyone else regardless of the reason? That would be very Pro-Life BTW.
No I denounce morons like you who think the blame only lies with one side, who have personally deemed some aspects of history should be redacted so as to fit your viewpoint.
Besides, why the hell should I care, my peoples were conquered and mostly assimilated long ago by your people (if you happen to be of European or African descent).
The Palestinians are fighting to get their land back. I can denounce certain actions taken, terror used, but they are at war with the Zionists who are squatting on their land, armed to the teeth by the USA. Until you deal with that nothing else matters.
I do, and so do they, and another kid who didn't need to die is dead, and all because of something all decent people hate, including many Jews, Zionism.

I do, and so do they, and another kid who didn't need to die is dead, and all because of something all decent people hate, including many Jews, Zionism.
Lot's of people die needlessly in this world every. You choose to blame Zionists and Zionists only, simply shows how narrow minded and bigoted you are. Deal with it. :thup:

Lot's of people die needlessly in this world every. You choose to blame Zionists and Zionists only, simply shows how narrow minded and bigoted you are. Deal with it. :thup:
I blame a lot of people for a lot of things. In Israel, the Zionists are the evil ones, the Jewish Nazis...

I blame a lot of people for a lot of things. In Israel, the Zionists are the evil ones, the Jewish Nazis...
Your prerogative to continue to be narrow minded and bigoted, no skin off of my nose.

Don't like the answer, deflect and accuse....... You do that a lot...... :lmao:
Projection...
Yes, you're good at it. :thup:
Never, if at all possible. Tell us, what is the rational reason to support Zionism?
I could care less about Zionism or your take on it, it's not what I'm specifically referring to. Apparently you have difficulty focusing on the whole..... or is it a smoke and mirrors, deflection tactic on your part? :dunno:
victim blaming. how progressive!

Projection...
Never, if at all possible. Tell us, what is the rational reason to support Zionism?
The Zionists are not the victims, they are the Nazis.

Whatever you say, Hitler!

Hitler is Bibi in this case.

Hitler is Bibi in this case.
Im sure you will come up with a solution... a final solution that is. Do you get an erection when you hear about dead jews?

I fail to see how American right wingers are to blame forr hundreds of innocents killed weekly by jihadists. Is there some secret war being waged by Christians that I'm unaware of? Please post information of all the church sanctioned, publicly funded strikes over the last few days. Because for your idiocy to be anything except anti American, pro jihadist justification, there would have to be just that. Where are Republicans and Christians killing women, kids...where are they posting YouTube videos of executions....where are they blowing themselves up this week? Do share so I can indignantly denounce them every time jihadists do the same...then I can be cool like you.

I fail to see how American right wingers are to blame forr hundreds of innocents killed weekly by jihadists. Is there some secret war being waged by Christians that I'm unaware of? Please post information of all the church sanctioned, publicly funded strikes over the last few days. Because for your idiocy to be anything except anti American, pro jihadist justification, there would have to be just that. Where are Republicans and Christians killing women, kids...where are they posting YouTube videos of executions....where are they blowing themselves up this week? Do share so I can indignantly denounce them every time jihadists do the same...then I can be cool like you.
Obviously you're still pullin' shit out of your ass. Maybe you should change your name to Dot Com......... :eusa_whistle:

Wow, what kind of mental gymnastics did it take you to twist a comment about the Israel/Palestine situation and turn it into something about Republicans and American Christians? :dunno:

Obviously you're still pullin' shit out of your ass. Maybe you should change your name to Dot Com......... :eusa_whistle:
You're doing it in this thread. Maybe I should call you ravtard.

Hey, you're easy to hate if one cared to........ :eusa_whistle:
Many people hate the liberal, and the rational. We don't tell you what you want to hear, we tell you what is.
Liberals are indeed rational, you might want to strive for both.........
I am both...
Only in your imagination...... Here's a hint, Progressives ain't liberals, they're fringers.........
I'm not a progressive but I fully support progress, all liberals do.
Im a progressive liberal Democrat. What's wrong with that?

You're doing it in this thread. Maybe I should call you ravtard.

Only in your twisted mind, only in your twisted mind...... :lmao:

Many people hate the liberal, and the rational. We don't tell you what you want to hear, we tell you what is.
I am both...
Only in your imagination...... Here's a hint, Progressives ain't liberals, they're fringers.........
Progressives aren't liberals........ They're the DNC's version of the Tea Party........

6.png

Tourist? Hardly.

"Schwartz was delivering food to IDF soldiers when the van he was riding in was shot at by a Palestinian man armed with a machine gun. The man proceeded to ram his vehicle into the van. He passed away shortly after."
Christine Rousselle - Massachusetts Teen Killed in West Bank Terrorist Attack

I am both...

There are three words which you've used to describe yourself.

The first is a dam' lie. The word implies the advancement of humanity, while those who claim the word, advocate for ideas which promote regression (that's the opposite of progress).

The second word is also a dam' lie. It implies that you advocate for liberty for the individual... but liberty is only possible where the individual bears the responsibility that sustains their liberty... . You and your comrades reject individual responsibility... thus the consequences of what you stand for is tyranny (that's the opposite of liberty).

The third word is ALSO a dam' Lie... as the word implies government through the legislative will of the people.

Yet your cult has taken action which stripped the legislative will of the majority from the majority of the people who voted against YOU!

So... what have we learned?

We've learned that you're either a LIAR... or you're delusional, believing that which can NOT possibly BE TRUE: AS TRUTH.

Which it is, is quite irrelevant, as in either case...

The Reader of this board cannot reasonably place any trust in what you say.

Forum List

Back