Terrorist Kills American Tourist and Four Others in the West Bank

Right...just as all other liberals think they are.
I swear most progressives are aliens.
Liberals are indeed rational, you might want to strive for both.........
I am both...
To me both progressives and wingnut reactionaries are aliens........
And here's Ringel to again use an Islamic attack on innocents as confirmation that American Christians are just baaaaaddddd....
What is that? The 4th bottle of booze for you today?
Please explain to us how you're reminded of ChristianAmerican extremism by the daily attacks perpetrated upon Christians by Muslims.

I am both...
And here's Ringel to again use an Islamic attack on innocents as confirmation that American Christians are just baaaaaddddd....
Please explain to us how you're reminded of ChristianAmerican extremism by the daily attacks perpetrated upon Christians by Muslims.
Obviously you confused something I said a long time ago with something your twisted mind came up with. But what the hey, what else would I expect from a far right wingnut (or far left progressive fringer.....). :dunno:

Liberals are indeed rational, you might want to strive for both.........
I am both...
Only in your imagination...... Here's a hint, Progressives ain't liberals, they're fringers.........
I'm not a progressive but I fully support progress, all liberals do.
Your posts belie that claim.......
You have no idea what they are beyond I hate Zionism, all decent people do. I hate the ideology and theology of ISIS as well.
Yeah, you forget I've read your posts........ Hell I remember when Wry Catcher showed claiming he was a mainstream moderate....... :lmao:

I am both...
Only in your imagination...... Here's a hint, Progressives ain't liberals, they're fringers.........
You have no idea what they are beyond I hate Zionism, all decent people do. I hate the ideology and theology of ISIS as well.
Yeah, you forget I've read your posts........ Hell I remember when Wry Catcher showed claiming he was a mainstream moderate....... :lmao:
Still not an answer. Living in ignorance is your choice.

Don't like the answer, deflect and accuse....... You do that a lot...... :lmao:

Obviously you confused something I said a long time ago with something your twisted mind came up with. But what the hey, what else would I expect from a far right wingnut (or far left progressive fringer.....). :dunno:
I'm not even far right, lol.

You are one of those relativists who has to jump into every thread decrying the savagery of Islamic jihadists to proclaim how equally horrifying you find American "right wingnuts". As if right wing wingnuts are killing people every single day in a unified assault upon a particular group.

Meh.

You are one of those relativists who has to jump into every thread decrying the savagery of Islamic jihadists to proclaim how equally horrifying you find American "right wingnuts". As if right wing wingnuts are killing people every single day in a unified assault upon a particular group.

Meh.
:lmao: Typical clueless hack. :lmao:

Meh.

Not at all. This is like the third or fourth thread started about recent terrorist attacks by muslims where you've felt compelled to jump in and opine about how terrible right wingers are.

Pointing that out isn't evidence of my hackery, but your own.

Meh.

Not at all. This is like the third or fourth thread started about recent terrorist attacks by muslims where you've felt compelled to jump in and opine about how terrible right wingers are.

Considering Ringel said that both the far left and far right are alien to him, after which you jumped in claiming he was trying to say American Christians are bad when Christianity wasn't brought up at all, and he also did not compare far right wingers to jihadists but to progressives, you might want to rethink things. ;)

Meh.

Selective reading eh? :lmao:

Not to mention total misinterpretation/misrepresentation....... :lmao:

Projection...

Projection...
Yes, you're good at it. :thup:

Projection...
Never, if at all possible. Tell us, what is the rational reason to support Zionism?

Projection...
Never, if at all possible. Tell us, what is the rational reason to support Zionism?
I could care less about Zionism or your take on it, it's not what I'm specifically referring to, though your position on it reinforces my assessment. Apparently you have difficulty focusing on the whole..... or is it a smoke and mirrors, deflection tactic on your part? :dunno:

Projection...
I could care less about Zionism or your take on it, it's not what I'm specifically referring to. Apparently you have difficulty focusing on the whole..... or is it a smoke and mirrors, deflection tactic on your part? :dunno:
Case in point. You get asked about the root case of this kid's death, and you cannot answer.

Projection...
I could care less about Zionism or your take on it, it's not what I'm specifically referring to. Apparently you have difficulty focusing on the whole..... or is it a smoke and mirrors, deflection tactic on your part? :dunno:
Case in point. You get asked about the root case of this kid's death, and you cannot answer.
Yeah I can, Palestinian terrorists. Now you being a leftist neo-nazi would disagree and blame the jews.

Projection...
Yeah I can, Palestinian terrorists. Now you being a leftist neo-nazi would disagree and blame the jews.
I blame the people who are responsible for that entire mess, Zionists. Now, why do you support them or do you just denounce anyone who kills anyone else regardless of the reason? That would be very Pro-Life BTW.

Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

I blame the people who are responsible for that entire mess, Zionists. Now, why do you support them or do you just denounce anyone who kills anyone else regardless of the reason? That would be very Pro-Life BTW.
No I denounce morons like you who think the blame only lies with one side, who have personally deemed some aspects of history should be redacted so as to fit your viewpoint.
Besides, why the hell should I care, my peoples were conquered and mostly assimilated long ago by your people (if you happen to be of European or African descent).

No I denounce morons like you who think the blame only lies with one side, who have personally deemed some aspects of history should be redacted so as to fit your viewpoint.
Besides, why the hell should I care, my peoples were conquered and mostly assimilated long ago by your people (if you happen to be of European or African descent).
The Palestinians are fighting to get their land back. I can denounce certain actions taken, terror used, but they are at war with the Zionists who are squatting on their land, armed to the teeth by the USA. Until you deal with that nothing else matters.

Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism
Yeah, it's all the fault of the Zionists........ :lmao:
Pro-life? What the hell does that have to do with this? Peoples have been moving (and often conquering lands/other peoples) since mankind developed "civilizations", sometimes out of greed, sometimes out of defense. The Jews and Arabs were mostly living together in peace at one time in the region, it wasn't the Jews who decided to try and wipe themselves out........

Forum List

Back