Texas DA to request reversal of pardon for former Army soldier who fatally shot BLM protester

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

omg. for crying out loud. the dude was defending himself. course the da is black and a liberal. this is crazy.

Last edited:

omg. for crying out loud. the dude was defending himself. course the da is black and a liberal. this is crazy.
You truly are a racist POS, no doubt about it.

Just weeks before the shooting, Perry told a friend in a May 2020 Facebook message that he “might have to kill a few people” who were rioting outside his apartment, according to the documents. And in a June 1, 2020, social media comment, Perry compared the Black Lives Matter movement to “a zoo full of monkeys that are freaking out flinging their sh*t,” the documents show.

Prosecutors said Perry, who was stationed at Fort Hood,initiated the fatal encounter when he ran a red light and drove his vehicle into a crowd gathered at the protest. Foster was openly carrying an assault-style rifle – legal in Texas – and approached Perry’s car and motioned for him to lower his window, at which point Perry fatally shot him with a handgun, prosecutors said.

No, it was straight up murder. The "dude" was not in danger.

Fox News has fed you a truckload of bullshit.

The murderer deliberately ran a red light to drive into a crowd of BLM protestors. Just like the murderer in Charlottesville.

The murderer nearly hit a woman in a wheelchair and so the protestors surrounded his car, including the woman's boyfriend.

The boyfriend was carrying a rifle, just like Kyle Rittenhouse. Three cheers for the Second Amendment!

At no time did the boyfriend aim his rifle at the killer. The killer himself admitted this to the police. “I believe he was going to aim at me. I didn’t want to give him a chance to aim at me.”

You don't get to murder someone just because they are carrying. Otherwise we could shoot anyone carrying a gun. And we really don't want that, now do we.

The boyfriend then gestured for the killer to move on. This is not the behavior of someone who is about to kill you.

A month before he rammed his car into that crowd, the killer texted a friend to ask about other people who had shot at protesters and if it was legal.

The killer spent weeks searching on the internet about protest shootings.

After searching for upcoming live Dallas protests, the killer texted to a friend, "I might go to Dallas to shoot looters.”

Other texts he sent were, “I might have to kill a few people on my way to work they are rioting outside my apartment complex,” and “No protesters go near me or my car.”

So this motherfucker deliberately ran a light to run his car into a crowd of protesters to provoke them into surrounding his car.

Then he murdered one, just like he said he would.

This was a clearcut, open and shut case. Which is why a jury found his racist ass guilty as hell.

I don’t think there is much he can do in reversing the pardon. If he is concerned he should bring him up on different charges and try for a conviction on a different crime and get him that way.

A few thoughts. I’m not sure the Court can do that. I don’t know Texas law. But generally speaking a Pardon is final.

Second. I don’t think it was self defense. A number of reasons. The man afeared for his life had time to roll the window down before shooting. That seems to indicate no immediate threat.

Third. The weapon was on a sling and pointed downwards. Perry himself in the interview said that he was afraid that he would aim the rifle.

There are other reasons. The idiot looking up how to get away with it on his phone for one.

He had just dropped off a ride-share customer and turned onto a street filled with protesters. He said he was trying to get past the crowd and fired his pistol THEN Foster pointed a rifle at him.

Could have turned around which most people would have done.

So he decides to keep driving thru the protestors because he has his rifle with him

He fired shots first and he claims the other guy was pointing a rifle at him.

So Abbott pardons him mostly on that he was a prior vet?

That is pretty thin

Still the pardon was to early when he appears to be the aggressor and fired first and he exercised poor judgment.

Governor played the Veteran Card. If he wasn't a vet would he have pardon him?

Last edited:

The murderer deliberately ran a red light to drive into a crowd of BLM protestors. Just like the murderer in Charlottesville.

The murderer nearly hit a woman in a wheelchair and so the protestors surrounded his car, including the woman's boyfriend.

The boyfriend was carrying a rifle, just like Kyle Rittenhouse. Three cheers for the Second Amendment!

At no time did the boyfriend aim his rifle at the killer. The killer himself admitted this to the police. “I believe he was going to aim at me. I didn’t want to give him a chance to aim at me.”

You don't get to murder someone just because they are carrying. Otherwise we could shoot anyone carrying a gun. And we really don't want that, now do we.

The boyfriend then gestured for the killer to move on. This is not the behavior of someone who is about to kill you.

A month before he rammed his car into that crowd, the killer texted a friend to ask about other people who had shot at protesters and if it was legal.

After searching for upcoming live Dallas protests, the killer texted to a friend, "I might go to Dallas to shoot looters.”

Other texts he sent were, “I might have to kill a few people on my way to work they are rioting outside my apartment complex,” and “No protesters go near me or my car.”

So this motherfucker deliberately ran a light to run his car into a crowd of protesters to provoke them into surrounding his car.

This was a clearcut, open and shut case. Which is why a jury found his racist ass guilty as hell.
did you have to right novel lib? everything you are saying is bull.

He had just dropped off a ride-share customer and turned onto a street filled with protesters. He said he was trying to get past the crowd and fired his pistol THEN Foster pointed a rifle at him.

Could have turned around which most people would have done.

So he decides to keep driving thru the protestors because he has his rifle with him

He fired shots first and he claims the other guy was pointing a rifle at him.

So Abbott pardons him mostly on that he was a prior vet?

That is pretty thin

Still the pardon was to early when he appears to be the aggressor and fired first and he exercised poor judgment.

Governor played the Veteran Card. If he wasn't a vet would he have pardon him?
how easy do you think it is to turn around with terrorists around you?

You don't get to murder someone just because they are carrying.
I might. Anyone carrying a gun anywhere near me is a suspected murderer in my eyes. I immediately go into defence mode and prepare for a confrontation to my advantage. If you've got a gun keep it out of my sight or you might wake up somewhere else.
everything you are saying is bull.
Could be.

did you have to right novel lib? everything you are saying is bull.

Actually. Everything he wrote is accurate. As I wrote above. Perry rolled down his window before he started shooting. If it was an immediate threat that required deadly force, how did he have time to roll the window down? Why did he say in the interview that he was afraid the guy with the rifle would aim at him. How did a Veteran with combat experience not see that the AK was on Safe? The switch is huge and can’t be manipulated without removing a hand from something to do it.

You truly are a racist POS, no doubt about it.

Just weeks before the shooting, Perry told a friend in a May 2020 Facebook message that he “might have to kill a few people” who were rioting outside his apartment, according to the documents. And in a June 1, 2020, social media comment, Perry compared the Black Lives Matter movement to “a zoo full of monkeys that are freaking out flinging their sh*t,” the documents show.

Prosecutors said Perry, who was stationed at Fort Hood,initiated the fatal encounter when he ran a red light and drove his vehicle into a crowd gathered at the protest. Foster was openly carrying an assault-style rifle – legal in Texas – and approached Perry’s car and motioned for him to lower his window, at which point Perry fatally shot him with a handgun, prosecutors said.
You are quickly becoming the minority as you have never seen crime. All of the libtards I know turn into FUMING MANIACS when accosted in anyway, they want BLOOD. I laugh and say where is your compassion, he was only beating his inner drum. The libs truly are mentally ill.

Perry did not “ram his car into the crowd”

The rioters were illegally blocking the street that Perry had a legal right to use

Forum List

Back