Texas deputy shot execution style by blacks

29 Black People Have Been Killed by Police/Security Since Jan 2012: 16 Since Trayvon
29 Black People Have Been Killed by Police/Security Since Jan 2012: 16 Since Trayvon - Hip-Hop and Politics

I'm surprised they waited this long after the first one to seek revenge.
You scared white trash need to get a grip. You started this fight and black men just may well end it on the street, or in the trailer park where you live.
Same number of cops have been killed in that time.

By black men with guns? Really.

Would you like to post a link to that comment or just continue to look like a biased fuck up?
Did I say that?

Also, not every cop that kills a black is white either. Those just make the best stories.

I wonder if The Obama will claim this monster as His son as well.

There are black men and there are pavement apes...this one is a pavement ape

harris-county-7.jpg

Pavement Apes? Hey, Fat Irish Sow, Stormfront called, they are missing one of their idiots.

I''m no seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Maybe we can wait for an investigation before drawing conclusions.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

Oh SURE....you can't link them.

Black Texas radicals call for random executions of cops.
2 days later...a black animal executes a cop from behind as he pumps gas.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

You belong in the cage with him
How do you know that cop was innocent? Why do you assume?

What? Are you justifying a police officer being executed for buying gasoline at a gas station? Of course he was innocent. What ever do you mean how do we know he was innocent?

I''m no seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

Yeah...NO LINK there.

What? Are you justifying a police officer being executed for buying gasoline at a gas station? Of course he was innocent. What ever do you mean how do we know he was innocent?
The news just reported they had no prior contact before the shooting so my theory he was a jerk cop was wrong. Just speculating.

We've seen a lot of bad cops on the news lately and so we know bad cops exist. How do you know anything until the facts come out?

29 Black People Have Been Killed by Police/Security Since Jan 2012: 16 Since Trayvon
29 Black People Have Been Killed by Police/Security Since Jan 2012: 16 Since Trayvon - Hip-Hop and Politics

You scared white trash need to get a grip. You started this fight and black men just may well end it on the street, or in the trailer park where you live.
Do you know how many whites have been shot by police during that same period? I know for example the county I live in there has been only 1 black shot by police since 1975. There have been at least a dozen whites shot during that same period. 23% of the population is black in this county.

You do need to be careful who you make a hero out of. Wimpy guys like this puts the rest of the blacks in more danger. I am not saying that police are going to go hunting for blacks to shoot but they will be quicker to shoot. Any quick or odd moves by people will cause quick decisions to shoot. Some very good advice for you; if you just committed a felony and you are approached by police you should lay face down on the payment with your arms stretched out and palms up where the officer can see them. If you are stopped by the police roll your window down and place your hands out the window. Always tell the officer that you are reaching for your wallet to give him your ID. Do not reach under the seat if you are in a vehicle when you are stopped. Do not reach over to the glove compartment if you are stopped by an officer. Do not try to attack the officer. I know these are kind of simple instructions but they can help keep you alive unless one of the gangs get you in one of the inner cities.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

The news just reported they had no prior contact before the shooting so my theory he was a jerk cop was wrong. Just speculating.

We've seen a lot of bad cops on the news lately and so we know bad cops exist. How do you know anything until the facts come out?

There is no justification for executing a police officer. Ever. Those are the facts and they've been out.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

There is no justification for executing a police officer. Ever. Those are the facts and they've been out.
No justification for murdering a black man who's running either. Although I think there should be.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

No justification for murdering a black man who's running either. Although I think there should be.

I agree with that. True. There is no justification for that either.

K
Do you know how many whites have been shot by police during that same period? I know for example the county I live in there has been only 1 black shot by police since 1975. There have been at least a dozen whites shot during that same period. 23% of the population is black in this county

So I'm guessing that the number of whites shot by police is an indication of how terrible whites are? Or how white culture is out of control?

No, no..I bet you consider them individuals while you say all blacks will have to watch out now right?

Same number of cops have been killed in that time.

By black men with guns? Really.

Would you like to post a link to that comment or just continue to look like a biased fucked up racist, instead?

Seems like the rest of the world wants to know, too.

Why do US police keep killing unarmed black men?

• 26 May 2015
Why do US police keep killing unarmed black men? - BBC News
news media likes to have something to report on so they slant reports to make it more news worthy. It is call creative news.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

I think you meant to say there is no justification for murdering a black man who's running and the shooter should be held accountable. If it were justified there would be no penalty.

K
Do you know how many whites have been shot by police during that same period? I know for example the county I live in there has been only 1 black shot by police since 1975. There have been at least a dozen whites shot during that same period. 23% of the population is black in this county

So I'm guessing that the number of whites shot by police is an indication of how terrible whites are? Or how white culture is out of control?

No, no..I bet you consider them individuals while you say all blacks will have to watch out now right?
I think ignorant stunts like this shooting puts everyone in more danger. I know the police officer wants to live and raise his family and he will be much quicker to you deadly force especially with this black lives matter group spouting death to cops.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

What was he doing wrong? Holding the gas nozzle in a racist way?

So this was a good kill?
We don't know the history. Of course we automatically assume the officer was a good man. I don't have any reason to ask these questions but you never know. Kind of a crazy thing to walk up to a random cop and kill him. Now a dick cop? That's a different story. But I'm just speculating.

I was thinking of all the people who get killed in Detroit after sundown every night. I wonder how many of them are bad people out doing bad things?

So if you think a guy is a dick, it's okay to kill them?

K

I think ignorant stunts like this shooting puts everyone in more danger. I know the police officer wants to live and raise his family and he will be much quicker to you deadly force especially with this black lives matter group spouting death to cops.

Yeah except at first you said it puts blacks in danger. A white dude blew off a cops head with a shotgun a few days ago and I'm still waiting on someone to say whites need to watch out

Forum List

Back