Texas Pro-Gun Crusaders Take Extreme Open Carry Approach

I didn't tell you to bring your gun
Now YOU have the authority to tell normal people when they can and can't carry a gun? :cuckoo:

Go in as a group packing assault rifles and you are a threat.......

Only to criminals. Is that what you are?

How do you tell the difference between the rednecks and the criminals?

Easy.. Rednecks won't threaten you with their guns. Criminals will.

That would be suicide.

The moment you see a gun in a 7-11, your kid's school, the church, the pizza joint, that tavern - open fire or be robbed and killed by criminals.

Bottom line is...you have to protect the children

No jury would convict you

Wrong.. You'd have an appointment with either Old Sparky or the needle.

Your one if those "69% of murder is with a hammer or fist" folk, aren't you....

Tally of 'stand your ground' cases rises as legislators rethink law | Tampa Bay Times

"The Times analysis shows that more than 70 percent of the 130 cases involved a fatality.

In the majority of the cases, the person who plunged the knife or swung the bat or pulled the trigger did not face a trial.

In 50 of the cases, the person who used force was never charged with a crime. Another nine defendants were granted immunity by a judge, and nine cases were dismissed.

In 10 cases, the defendant pleaded guilty to lesser crimes.

Of the 28 cases that made it to trial, 19 people were found guilty of a crime."

They could just leave their guns in their car when they eat a burger

That is the way most Americans do it
The whole point of having a gun is being able to use it in the event (God forbid) the person's life is threatened. If I have to leave it in the car, may as well leave it at home. At least at home, no one's going to break my car window to steal it.

Go in as a group packing assault rifles and you are a threat........I don't care what happens to you
I am not breaking any laws. Can you guarantee the police will be there to protect me in the event I am held up at gunpoint?

simply carrying a gun is no more a threat to a person's life than being a different skin color or gender is.

I and millions other Americans carry every day and no one has ever been hurt.

If you can't handle looking at a gun without pissing your panties, you need to grown up.

Carrying a gun is fine. 4 men walking into a busy restaurant with assault rifles, with the intent to draw attention, is a disturbance.

What proof do you have that they are "assault" rifles?

What actions did they take that "created" a disturbance?
Did they wave the guns around (An Illegal Act)?

Did they threaten someone with their gun ( An Illegal Act )?

If you are saying their presence was a disturbance, because it caused some weak-kneed people to piss in their panties, would you say that the presence of Gays in an area could also be considered as creating a disturbance? Or the presence of Blacks in an area could be considered creating a disturbance?

What proof do you have that these people know how to handle any firearm responsibly?

What proof do you have that the firearm is in a safety lock mode and cannot misfire accidentally?

What reason does anybody need to take a loaded firearm into a peaceful, public setting unless it's simply a juvenile attempt at getting attention?

That would be suicide.

The moment you see a gun in a 7-11, your kid's school, the church, the pizza joint, that tavern - open fire or be robbed and killed by criminals.

Bottom line is...you have to protect the children

No jury would convict you

Wrong.. You'd have an appointment with either Old Sparky or the needle.

Your one if those "69% of murder is with a hammer or fist" folk, aren't you....

Tally of 'stand your ground' cases rises as legislators rethink law | Tampa Bay Times

"The Times analysis shows that more than 70 percent of the 130 cases involved a fatality.

In the majority of the cases, the person who plunged the knife or swung the bat or pulled the trigger did not face a trial.

In 50 of the cases, the person who used force was never charged with a crime. Another nine defendants were granted immunity by a judge, and nine cases were dismissed.

In 10 cases, the defendant pleaded guilty to lesser crimes.

Of the 28 cases that made it to trial, 19 people were found guilty of a crime."

Carrying a gun is fine. 4 men walking into a busy restaurant with assault rifles, with the intent to draw attention, is a disturbance.

If you are saying their presence was a disturbance, because it caused some weak-kneed people to piss in their panties, would you say that the presence of Gays in an area could also be considered as creating a disturbance? Or the presence of Blacks in an area could be considered creating a disturbance?

What proof do you have that these people know how to handle any firearm responsibly?

What proof do you have that the firearm is in a safety lock mode and cannot misfire accidentally?

What reason does anybody need to take a loaded firearm into a peaceful, public setting unless it's simply a juvenile attempt at getting attention?

What reason does anyone need to exert their rights?

Now YOU have the authority to tell normal people when they can and can't carry a gun? :cuckoo:

Go in as a group packing assault rifles and you are a threat.......

Rednecks carry their weapons safely and don't shoot people.

Criminals either shoot people, or rob people, or try to find schemes to take law-abiding people's guns away.

Criminals either shoot people, or rob people, or try to find schemes to take law-abiding people's guns away.

People aren't criminals until after they have robbed or shot someone. And there are plenty of "rednecks" in prison or on parol.

God, you are an idiot. Being a "redneck" doesn't make you "not a criminal".

And what makes you think you qualify as " normal people"?

Last edited:

Dick cheney was a good example of a right winger safely handling guns.

Sorry officer, the big scary man with the gun made me nervous when he came in, I was all alone and thought he wanted to rob and then rape me, so I shot him...

LOL, i wonder how many right wingnuts will detect the irony/hypocracy in this.

At the 3:13 mark:

"He's still battling demons from Afghanistan" and I want this nut around me and my kids????

GTFO!!!!!!!

Criminals can carry their weapons safely up till the time they decide to become criminals. If you are behind a cash register, how do you tell which is which?

People aren't criminals until after they have robbed or shot someone. And there are plenty of "rednecks" in prison or on parol.

Does a clerk need for one of theses rednecks to start shooting before they protect themselves and their customers?

Lets pretend I am sitting in a restaurant having a birthday celebration meal with kids and family. It is peaceful and non threatening place of business.

Then four guys with AR15's slung over their shoulders come walking in.

What right do the gun lovers have to come into a public place of business and disturb or even scare members of my group?

What gives a gun nutter that right to cause fear or angst to a peaceful group intent on enjoying a meal and a celebration in a public setting?

Lets pretend I am sitting in a restaurant having a birthday celebration meal with kids and family. It is peaceful and non threatening place of business.

What right do the gun lovers have to come into a public place of business and disturb or even scare members of my group?

What gives a gun nutter that right to cause fear or angst to a peaceful group intent on enjoying a meal and a celebration in a public setting?

They enjoy causing fear

They want everyone to know they are badasses

Does a clerk need for one of theses rednecks to start shooting before they protect themselves and their customers?[/
QUOTE]

I think that depends on the ground the clerk is standing on.

But hey, ease up on rednecks. I'm a redneck. Just a function of cutting grass with a t shirt and ball cap on. We would all be red necked in that case.

But if you cut Bubba the Redneck off on the highway and then flip him the bird when he honks, Bubba is gonna reach for his gun and then the fun begins. Criminality is just around the corner.

You do not have a freedom from irrational fear, or a freedom from being offended.
They have the same right to be there as you do; that you take offense to it is your issue, not theirs.
:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back