Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

1-Texas-T-Blonde-Jokes.gif

Words from the only Texan I would respect"

"Let me tell you what is coming. After the sacrifice of countless millions of treasure and hundreds of thousands of lives you may win Southern independence if God be not against you, but I doubt it. The North is determined to preserve this Union. They are not a fiery impulsive people as we are...but once they begin to move in a given direction, they move with the steady momentum of a mighty avalanche, and what I fear is that they will overwhelm the South with ignoble defeat." - Sam Houston

Psst - Sam Houston was born in Virginia, not Texas.

>>>>
Sam Houston is also considered the father of the State of Texas. He was President of Texas and later, its first governor. His defeat of the Mexican army who basically slaughtered everyone in Golaid and at the Alamo catapulted him to International admiration when he sent the Mexican leader, Santa Ana, back home after handing his butt to him at San Jacinto. He spent his life making peace with the local Indians, treating the Mexican allies he earned like other men, rehabilitating people sent to prison, and pleading with other Texas leaders to stay neutral during the civil war. By that time, they had forgotten all that he did for Texas at San Jacinto and sided with the cotton lobby that was angry at northern mills for using politicians to keep cotton prices unreasonably low. Texans were deaf to slave rights, so their focus was to gain freedom to trade with Europe independently of the Northern States whho were demanding them to grow cotton cheap while at the same time threatening to take away slaves, upon whom they depended to keep cotton cheap and competitive.

Sam Houston wanted Texas not involved in the war between the states. He viewed it as shooting oneself in the foot. He was a good man, but he couldn't stop the civil war. His vision went unheded. He was a giant of a man. :thup:

ar120362284979806.jpg

Last edited:
and again I ask,

So?

I have 48 more reasons: I cannot help it if you're so fucking much of a bore that the first two are not significant.

Maybe I'll get to one about jerking off, so you'll be able to relate?

Wesminster Blvd in Houston is the #1 place for street corner hand jobs from gay prostitutes. You'd know about that intimately, wouldn't you? Considering you charge the best prices in the city. :suck:
It figures a fruiter like you would know the location. Favorite hangout?

Liberals actually believe in refighting the civil war! It's going to end up the same way. Why? Because it did last time, that's why! Because the union in 1865 was worth preserving that's why.

It's not 1865, there is nothing in this country worth preserving, and both sides know it.

I'd fight for the north to get rid of Texas. Hell yea!
Really? :(

It's not 1865, there is nothing in this country worth preserving, and both sides know it.

If that's how you feel then get the fuck out. We don't need you. The Union is more than worth preserving. If you can't appreciate that then you don't deserve to be here. You keep posting crap like this, but here you still are. Are you a hypocrite, or just lacking in the courage of your convictions?

Liberals actually believe in refighting the civil war! It's going to end up the same way. Why? Because it did last time, that's why! Because the union in 1865 was worth preserving that's why.

No you wouldn't. You don't seem to understand or appreciate America in general at all. To denigrate one of our great states is to disrespect and besmirch them all. I don't think you'd fight for anything under any circumstances. You seem to forget that there are probably millions of Texans who share your far, far left political views, but you don't care as long as you can take your prissy, pretentious, snide little pot-shots.

You don't even know who the fuck you are, so how the hell would you know what people you've never even met would do? Blow me!

I know that you're a sleazy little leftist fucktard.

You have an IQ in the low 70's and cut & paste from the hate sites.

Is there anything else to know about you?
His avatar reflects his intelligence.

You don't even know who the fuck you are, so how the hell would you know what people you've never even met would do? Blow me!

You should leave that kind of comment to others, because you are in no position to judge anyone's intelligence.

No you wouldn't. You don't seem to understand or appreciate America in general at all. To denigrate one of our great states is to disrespect and besmirch them all. I don't think you'd fight for anything under any circumstances. You seem to forget that there are probably millions of Texans who share your far, far left political views, but you don't care as long as you can take your prissy, pretentious, snide little pot-shots.
You're just as bad, Asshole.

You're just as bad, Asshole.

I only argue with people with an IQ over 50, and you don't qualify. Now, back to your crack pipe in your trailer.

Again, if you don't have an IQ above 50, and you don't qualify, you don't matter.

These "Projection" kind of posts always crack me up. :D

Forum List

Back