Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

I'd fight for the north to get rid of Texas. Hell yea!

No you wouldn't. You don't seem to understand or appreciate America in general at all. To denigrate one of our great states is to disrespect and besmirch them all. I don't think you'd fight for anything under any circumstances. You seem to forget that there are probably millions of Texans who share your far, far left political views, but you don't care as long as you can take your prissy, pretentious, snide little pot-shots.
You're just as bad, Asshole.

Really? Where have I ever denigrated Texas or any other state in the Union? Go fetch me an example if you can.

Someone shit you in a corner and watched you grow. Disappear useless Texan.
I'm not a Texan, you dumb shit.

Even worse - a Texas admirer or wanna be. That's pretty fucked up to even think like that!

Did you miss this:

You don't seem to understand or appreciate America in general at all. To denigrate one of our great states is to disrespect and besmirch them all. You seem to forget that there are probably millions of Texans who share your far, far left political views, but you don't care as long as you can take your prissy, pretentious, snide little pot-shots.

What's wrong with you? Why do you hate America?

No you wouldn't. You don't seem to understand or appreciate America in general at all. To denigrate one of our great states is to disrespect and besmirch them all. I don't think you'd fight for anything under any circumstances. You seem to forget that there are probably millions of Texans who share your far, far left political views, but you don't care as long as you can take your prissy, pretentious, snide little pot-shots.
You're just as bad, Asshole.

Really? Where have I ever denigrated Texas or any other state in the Union? Go fetch me an example if you can.
I'm talking about snide pot-shots, like you just mentioned. You're just as bad.

It's funny that folks who have never lived in this State seems to think they know so much about it.

The only time I hear about Texas seceding is when some liberal idiot brings it up.

I was born and raised in Texas. All you have to do is listen to the words of your governor on the subject of secession. He's no liberal.

Yes LISTEN to hiswords. YOU moron. He didn't call for secession on the contrary he said he wouldn't want to see Texas secede. But don't let the facts stop your ignorance.

My bad. He only HINTED at it. That's much more responsible of him.
Gov. Rick Perry: Texas Could Secede, Leave Union

"There's a lot of different scenarios," Perry said. "We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that. But Texas is a very unique place, and we're a pretty independent lot to boot."

He said when Texas entered the union in 1845 it was with the understanding it could pull out.

Boy, you really showed me, didn't you Mr. Republic of Texas?

Throughout history there are those who, for one reason or another, think that they would be better off going their own way, never realizing that there is always strength in numbers. Their self inflated ego disappears when their inflated vision, of the future, blows up in their face... then they tell their neighbors that they were never for it. Must have been so and so's fault.

Forum List

Back