texas-senator-ted-cruz-announce-presidential-run-report

remember the last time the libs made predictions?

they ended up losing the House first and then the Senate a few years later

SO PUT UP OR SHUT UP...

or just go:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Dunno who the fuck these "the libs" are that "make predictions" but for a fallacy hunter this is excellent news.

I look forward to hearing all those voices who kept whining about the "inexperience" of O'bama (twelve years in state govt and Congress) now try to get behind a guy who has....

..... count 'em up....

Two.

:popcorn:
And what was the only thing he didn't vote present on? Yes on late term abortion. What a shit head. I bet his daughters are so proud if daddy.

Ted Cruz announces, Democratic politics of personal destruction in full force

And the crybabies on the Right start whining in full force!

If Cruz gets any more than 20% in any primary, i will be stunned and sad for what that says about America.

We know that Antares is a far right reactionary who in no way represents America or what it needs. Cruz will last the grind because he's got money, but has almost no chance at all. Bush probably, maybe Christie or even Walker, but the far right wanks stand no chance at all. Live with it, wanks. :lol:

And the crybabies on the Right start whining in full force!
Scared?
Laughing myself silly at you whining crybabies! :rofl::lmao:

Yep, you're scared. Laughter is always a good cover for fear.

must be why the GOP is laughing their ass off huh?
I think the laughter crosses party lines. But, I don't think Scott Walker's having a very good day. LOL

Cruz is for grins and giggles only, boys and girls. He will not last to South Carolina.
After that speech today, he has my attention. It's been six years since we've had a leader that loves what America stands for.

Too funny

Cruz loves his twisted concept of what America is but obviously hates Americans

With Appeal to Liberty, Ted Cruz Jumps Into 2016 Race for President
Ken McIntyre / @KenMac55 / March 23, 2015

Ted Cruz Appeals to Liberty at Start of 2016 Race for President

Yo, can`t wait for the debates, its going to be marvelous!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
ImageProxy.jpg

If Cruz gets any more than 20% in any primary, i will be stunned and sad for what that says about America.

That may be his limit. He will pull the TeaParty vote but will have to split it with Walker and Paul

He will not even take Texas

Barring unseen transgressions Walker is my choice, poor jake.

Feel free to ride Bush into the fire.

I watched his speech on MSNBC. As soon as he concluded MSNBC went on to start said destruction. Their very first comment on his speech was that the students were FORCED to attend his event.

And so the lies & bullshit have officially begun.

Next up:
Child abuse
Dog torture
Eats cats
Locks Granny in tool shed
Is double agent for foreign country

It's too bad they don't do the same reporting with the Dems.
There was plenty of Obama's events where the people were FORCED to attend. In a few of their rallies they bribe them with food. That didn't work out to well when the homeless showed up for that expensive free food at OWS crowd in N.Y. City.
The Dems have done this for a long time in order to make the crowds look bigger.

Good bye democrats! It's ALL over.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
8, Put Pelosi in a mental hospital.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

And YES thank God HE's IN!!
Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

Finally a man that a country CAN be proud of!!
458445456.0.0.jpg

I am amused that you believe he will even make it thru the GOP Primaries.

I think Cruz will have Tea Party funding to make it through the primaries. He will not win a single delegate but will be too stubborn to drop out and will insist on concessions at the GOP convention

MANY people have used the word "will" in this forum, only to be proven totally wrong. Ho hum.

My presidential forecasts are rarely wrong when it comes to the GOP

I have a flawless record in predicting Republican Presidential candidates years in advance

Mike Tyson had a flawless record too. And many others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back