texas-senator-ted-cruz-announce-presidential-run-report

Cruz is idiot. He will not win or even pass border of Texas anyway. So what's the point. I also like to see rand Paul, Bush, Huckabee and other bozos then see what happen.

Good bye democrats! It's ALL over.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
8, Put Pelosi in a mental hospital.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

And YES thank God HE's IN!!
Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

Finally a man that a country CAN be proud of!!
458445456.0.0.jpg

I am amused that you believe he will even make it thru the GOP Primaries.

I think Cruz will have Tea Party funding to make it through the primaries. He will not win a single delegate but will be too stubborn to drop out and will insist on concessions at the GOP convention

MANY people have used the word "will" in this forum, only to be proven totally wrong. Ho hum.

My presidential forecasts are rarely wrong when it comes to the GOP

I have a flawless record in predicting Republican Presidential candidates years in advance

Mike Tyson has a flawless record too. And many others.

My record of picking Republican presidential candidates years in advance is flawless

Tyson has been beaten many times

Ted Cruz files tax returns! Why is the government throwing MY money at an illegal immigrant?!

somebody has to clean toilets, make beds, and pick the fruit.

a job well suited for a fucking libertard like yourself, but too damn lazy to give up that welfare check and do something productive.., just keep your filthy libertard hands off the fruit, we do not want them to spoil or become contaminated. :up: ... :lmao:
Wetbacks do the real work around here. The state wouldn't survive without them. It is what it is.
Isn't that pretty much the democrat platform? You Hispanics need to vote for us because we need our lawns mowed and we will get you some welfare benefits.
You want to deport all the wetbacks but the ones that do your landscaping, clean the pool, and the baby's bottom. They are well aware.
Ted Cruz VS the democrats. I can see it now, something like this...
All you democrats standing in a ring smack talking and circle jerking THEN the MAN arrives..

Say good night liberals, IT'S OVER!

Why does a rasslin' analogy seem so appropriate?

a job well suited for a fucking libertard like yourself, but too damn lazy to give up that welfare check and do something productive.., just keep your filthy libertard hands off the fruit, we do not want them to spoil or become contaminated. :up: ... :lmao:
Wetbacks do the real work around here. The state wouldn't survive without them. It is what it is.
Isn't that pretty much the democrat platform? You Hispanics need to vote for us because we need our lawns mowed and we will get you some welfare benefits.
You want to deport all the wetbacks but the ones that do your landscaping, clean the pool, and the baby's bottom. They are well aware.
All you democrats standing in a ring smack talking and circle jerking THEN the MAN arrives..

It's ALL about the show. And one is as real as the other.

Yo, Ted Cruz needs to tell the truth in the debates about both Parties, but he needs to really tell the truth about Boehner and McConnell, and what they are up to, I think he will!!!

"GTP"
Cruz.jpg

I got two years out of magic underpants and the dancing horse. If I feel low I watch Romney supporters crying on election night. Canada Ted is worth half that much.

Think of your future vote for Cruz as an investment. You will be bored silly if anyone else is the President.

I was bored silly before Johnson took his stolen items off to Texas...
I wonder if Greyhound goes to Kenya?
Kenya shouldn't concern you since Cuba is what's going to bounce your boy back to picking fruit.
I SOOO look forward to your post election whine.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

458445456.0.0.jpg

I am really not looking forward to all the ignorant hive-thought coming with the 2016 election. These people only listen to NPR and think they are well informed, not realizing both parties are pretty close to equal in fault for Washington's flaccid impotence.

Hillary would be more of the same. Cruz would be more like RWR and if he can abolish the IRS? Well THAT issue crosses party lines and goes right to America.

RWR did a lot of that and did it well.

Reagan didn't abolish the IRS.

Also, he raised taxes 11 times.

I hope this little history lesson helps.

Think of your future vote for Cruz as an investment. You will be bored silly if anyone else is the President.

Kenya shouldn't concern you since Cuba is what's going to bounce your boy back to picking fruit.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

I am really not looking forward to all the ignorant hive-thought coming with the 2016 election. These people only listen to NPR and think they are well informed, not realizing both parties are pretty close to equal in fault for Washington's flaccid impotence.

Hillary would be more of the same. Cruz would be more like RWR and if he can abolish the IRS? Well THAT issue crosses party lines and goes right to America.

I NEVER said RWR abolished the IRS. I said the DESIRE to abolish the IRS crosses party lines.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

He also, unlike the current occupant of the WH ended a recession and pulled the Nation out of it's economic doldrums.

Barak "Ears" Obama?

Not so much.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

I think Cruz will have Tea Party funding to make it through the primaries. He will not win a single delegate but will be too stubborn to drop out and will insist on concessions at the GOP convention

MANY people have used the word "will" in this forum, only to be proven totally wrong. Ho hum.

I have a flawless record in predicting Republican Presidential candidates years in advance

rightwinger

So who are you predicting will be the Republican nominee?

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

Yo, he, Ronald Reagan was so terrible, he served two terms?

"GTP"
liberalism is the disease....common sense, the cure.jpeg

Mike Tyson has a flawless record too. And many others.

My record of picking Republican presidential candidates years in advance is flawless

Tyson has been beaten many times

Post # 320 had a TYPO. The "has" should have been HAD. It's fixed now.

So here's the corrected statement > Mike Tyson had a flawless record too. And many others.

It's ALL about the show. And one is as real as the other.

Why do you feel the need to bold everything?

Do you have a problem with your sight?

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

Yo, he, Ronald Reagan was so terrible, he served two terms?

"GTP"
View attachment 38335

I didn't say Reagan was terrible.

Please follow along.

Forum List

Back