texas-senator-ted-cruz-announce-presidential-run-report

Isn't that pretty much the democrat platform? You Hispanics need to vote for us because we need our lawns mowed and we will get you some welfare benefits.
You want to deport all the wetbacks but the ones that do your landscaping, clean the pool, and the baby's bottom. They are well aware.
Ted Cruz VS the democrats. I can see it now, something like this...
All you democrats standing in a ring smack talking and circle jerking THEN the MAN arrives..

Say good night liberals, IT'S OVER!

Why does a rasslin' analogy seem so appropriate?

It's ALL about the show. And one is as real as the other.

Why do you feel the need to bold everything?

Do you have a problem with your sight?

Put him on ignore if it bugs you that much.

Good bye democrats! It's ALL over.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
8, Put Pelosi in a mental hospital.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

And YES thank God HE's IN!!
Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

Finally a man that a country CAN be proud of!!
458445456.0.0.jpg

I am amused that you believe he will even make it thru the GOP Primaries.

I think Cruz will have Tea Party funding to make it through the primaries. He will not win a single delegate but will be too stubborn to drop out and will insist on concessions at the GOP convention

MANY people have used the word "will" in this forum, only to be proven totally wrong. Ho hum.

My presidential forecasts are rarely wrong when it comes to the GOP

I have a flawless record in predicting Republican Presidential candidates years in advance

rightwinger

So who are you predicting will be the Republican nominee?

Yo, the debates will determine the front runner, can`t wait, Ted Cruz is not a typical Elite Republican, he has Tea Party in his Blood, that is why he is a great Candidate! Just listen to him speak, may be the next Reagan!!!

"GTP"
6a00d8341c730253ef01b8d0e81272970c-800wi.jpg

I think Cruz will have Tea Party funding to make it through the primaries. He will not win a single delegate but will be too stubborn to drop out and will insist on concessions at the GOP convention
MANY people have used the word "will" in this forum, only to be proven totally wrong. Ho hum.

I have a flawless record in predicting Republican Presidential candidates years in advance

rightwinger

Yo, the debates will determine the front runner, can`t wait, Ted Cruz is not a typical Elite Republican, he has Tea Party in his Blood, that is why he is a great Candidate! Just listen to him speak, may be the next Reagan!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 38336
I'm going to add this to my siggy.
images

I was bored silly before Johnson took his stolen items off to Texas...
I wonder if Greyhound goes to Kenya?
Kenya shouldn't concern you since Cuba is what's going to bounce your boy back to picking fruit.
I SOOO look forward to your post election whine.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

458445456.0.0.jpg

I am really not looking forward to all the ignorant hive-thought coming with the 2016 election. These people only listen to NPR and think they are well informed, not realizing both parties are pretty close to equal in fault for Washington's flaccid impotence.

Hillary would be more of the same. Cruz would be more like RWR and if he can abolish the IRS? Well THAT issue crosses party lines and goes right to America.

RWR did a lot of that and did it well.

Reagan didn't abolish the IRS.

Also, he raised taxes 11 times.

I hope this little history lesson helps.

He also, unlike the current occupant of the WH ended a recession and pulled the Nation out of it's economic doldrums.

Barak "Ears" Obama?

Not so much.

Economic amnesia

Obamas recovery has exceeded Reagans.

unemployment-reagan-v-obama.jpg

Cheer for Cruz all you want, it is the American way.

But he won't be the GOP candidate.

You want to deport all the wetbacks but the ones that do your landscaping, clean the pool, and the baby's bottom. They are well aware.
Ted Cruz VS the democrats. I can see it now, something like this...
All you democrats standing in a ring smack talking and circle jerking THEN the MAN arrives..

Say good night liberals, IT'S OVER!

Why does a rasslin' analogy seem so appropriate?

It's ALL about the show. And one is as real as the other.

Why do you feel the need to bold everything?

Do you have a problem with your sight?

Put him on ignore if it bugs you that much.

I didn't say he bugged me.

Kenya shouldn't concern you since Cuba is what's going to bounce your boy back to picking fruit.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

I am really not looking forward to all the ignorant hive-thought coming with the 2016 election. These people only listen to NPR and think they are well informed, not realizing both parties are pretty close to equal in fault for Washington's flaccid impotence.

Hillary would be more of the same. Cruz would be more like RWR and if he can abolish the IRS? Well THAT issue crosses party lines and goes right to America.

He also, unlike the current occupant of the WH ended a recession and pulled the Nation out of it's economic doldrums.

Barak "Ears" Obama?

Not so much.

Economic amnesia

LOL, not so much :)

....and Ronnie didn't have to give away 85 Billion a month to get his done ;)

rightwinger

"GTP"
View attachment 38336

Ted is a great Canadian.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

Barak "Ears" Obama?

Not so much.

Economic amnesia

Actually, I don't think that's true.

rightwinger

"GTP"
View attachment 38336
Hopefully, he'll be the next Eisenhower.

1. Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens. 32 years earlier, Eisenhower deported over 2 million of them in Operation Wetback.

2. Reagan opposed the California bill to keep gays out of school teaching jobs (the Briggs Initiative). Eisenhower wouldn't have dreamed of doing that.

3. While Eisenhower was grinding his way across Germany, en route to World War II victory in Berlin ( as Supreme Commander of Allied Forces in Europe), Reagan was in Hollywood making movies about it.

Barak "Ears" Obama?

Not so much.
Economic amnesia

No, but he did have Paul Volcker - the great chairman of the FOMC ever - break the back of inflation, which caused interest rates to collapse.

Barak "Ears" Obama?

Not so much.
Economic amnesia

Reagan tripled the debt and increased federal hiring to achieve his recovery

Obama had to achieve his while Republicans pushed austerity

Barak "Ears" Obama?

Not so much.
Economic amnesia

Reagan tripled the debt and increased federal hiring to achieve his recovery

Obama had to achieve his while Republicans pushed austerity
Reagan was an unusual Republican. He pushed for lowering taxes on the rich. Very uncommon back then.

If Dem candidates are smarter, enlightened, geniuses, they have nothing to fear from the right. Why don't they just campaign on their brilliant ideas and accomplishments? Why even waste their time attacking a right wing opponent like a pack of rabid foaming at the mouth dogs?

What Dem candidate(s) are you referring to? Has any Dem candidate said anything about Cruz' announcement? Or....are you posting reflexively?

You know as well as I do the left wing MSM is allied with the left wing politicians to destroy right wing candidates. I'm asking why bother? Why bother paying any attention to the right wing candidates? I guess the answer is either they fear the right for some reason or they are just mean nasty freaks who enjoy launching personal attacks.

The mainstream media is left wing? Prove it, please.

You are such a victim. Do you ever take responsibility for anything?

What personal attacks are you referring to? Cruz announced today.....got free publicity on every media outlet that exists...and I have yet to hear any politicians or mainstream media personnel attack him. Please define what you are talking about, you fucking imbecile.

Or I could just point at you and laugh :laugh: When the MSM bias has become so blatant that Saturday Night Live mocks them well, do you also require proof there is a moon orbiting the earth? lol

Now that we have your denial and deflection out of the way answer the question or run home to your momma. Why does the left need to attack the right if they are so smart, so enlightened, they should sweep elections campaigning on the brilliance of their ideas and accomplishments. Why the contradiction?

And guess what else, right wing, fundamentalist nut jobs, there is no rapture mentioned anywhere in the Bible.

And guess what else, right wing, fundamentalist nut jobs, there is no rapture mentioned anywhere in the Bible.

1Th 4:16-17
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The Latin word used for "caught up" was rapturo.

Forum List

Back