texas-senator-ted-cruz-announce-presidential-run-report

Cruz is a slightly more presentable Herman Cain. Still bat shit crazy though and no way he will do anything but provide comedy to the GOP primaries.

If Dem candidates are smarter, enlightened, geniuses, they have nothing to fear from the right. Why don't they just campaign on their brilliant ideas and accomplishments? Why even waste their time attacking a right wing opponent like a pack of rabid foaming at the mouth dogs?
Entertainment value.

Q; how many times will Gramps start a Cruz thread ?

A; as many times as Taz will let him.

If Dem candidates are smarter, enlightened, geniuses, they have nothing to fear from the right. Why don't they just campaign on their brilliant ideas and accomplishments? Why even waste their time attacking a right wing opponent like a pack of rabid foaming at the mouth dogs?

What Dem candidate(s) are you referring to? Has any Dem candidate said anything about Cruz' announcement? Or....are you posting reflexively?

Exactly what the great majority of the mainstream GOP wants and the conservative hard right will come to accept.
You wish.

Jake/Twink is terrified of Conservatives, he thinks everyone to the right of Obama is "Hard Right".

He knows Repubs cannot win the general without us Conservatives and it terrifies him.
:lol: Antares is pretending he is a conservative again, instead of a far right thug. We will win easily with Bush, and America is better off if the Antares of the country stay home and shiver in fear.

What Dem candidate(s) are you referring to? Has any Dem candidate said anything about Cruz' announcement? Or....are you posting reflexively?

You know as well as I do the left wing MSM is allied with the left wing politicians to destroy right wing candidates. I'm asking why bother? Why bother paying any attention to the right wing candidates? I guess the answer is either they fear the right for some reason or they are just mean nasty freaks who enjoy launching personal attacks.

Jammie-Jake, Liberal Democrat that he/she/it is, says "we" and, as soon as folks stop laughing they go about their day smiling whenever his little delusion pops back to mind.,

Jake got_edited-1.jpg

You'd better put your protective cup on, the fun has only just begun. By the time we're done, Rafael won't be able to get a discount at Ben and Jerry's. Welcome to American Politics, where if you fathered a bastard, and even if you didn't, we're going to discus it, at length.

And make stuff up when you can't find enough real dirt to throw.
That's certainly done in American politics, but that will be a while. There is vast amount to dig up first. So many laws broken by his family we've yet to be able to count them.

His family isn't him. Now, of course, if you're willing to put Bubba's actions around Hillary's neck, that could be interesting....

But of course, we expect you to just make it up as you go.

Exactly what the great majority of the mainstream GOP wants and the conservative hard right will come to accept.
You wish.

Jake/Twink is terrified of Conservatives, he thinks everyone to the right of Obama is "Hard Right".

He knows Repubs cannot win the general without us Conservatives and it terrifies him.
:lol: Antares is pretending he is a conservative again, instead of a far right thug. We will win easily with Bush, and America is better off if the Antares of the country stay home and shiver in fear.

Once Bunny gets his name out there, all of you will lose. :lol:

You know as well as I do the left wing MSM is allied with the left wing politicians to destroy right wing candidates. I'm asking why bother? Why bother paying any attention to the right wing candidates? I guess the answer is either they fear the right for some reason or they are just mean nasty freaks who enjoy launching personal attacks.

The mainstream media is left wing? Prove it, please.

You are such a victim. Do you ever take responsibility for anything?

What personal attacks are you referring to? Cruz announced today.....got free publicity on every media outlet that exists...and I have yet to hear any politicians or mainstream media personnel attack him. Please define what you are talking about, you fucking imbecile.

I agree. Campaigning should be about highlighting your accomplishments and not attacking other candidates. That proves NOTHING about how qualified a candidate is. In fact, a lot of times negative ads like that turn me OFF to a candidate completely. I want to know what the candidate can accomplish and not what he or she thinks about the opposition.

You'd better put your protective cup on, the fun has only just begun. By the time we're done, Rafael won't be able to get a discount at Ben and Jerry's. Welcome to American Politics, where if you fathered a bastard, and even if you didn't, we're going to discus it, at length.

And make stuff up when you can't find enough real dirt to throw.
That's certainly done in American politics, but that will be a while. There is vast amount to dig up first. So many laws broken by his family we've yet to be able to count them.

His family isn't him.
That's correct, it's his baggage, which we plan to search thoroughly.

I agree. Campaigning should be about highlighting your accomplishments and not attacking other candidates. That proves NOTHING about how qualified a candidate is. In fact, a lot of times negative ads like that turn me OFF to a candidate completely. I want to know what the candidate can accomplish and not what he or she thinks about the opposition.

I see. That must be the reason why you usually support Republican candidates. They usually focus on what they will do for constituents and not on running negative ads about their opponents.

I watched his speech on MSNBC. As soon as he concluded MSNBC went on to start said destruction. Their very first comment on his speech was that the students were FORCED to attend his event.

And so the lies & bullshit have officially begun.

It was a mandatory attendance. So how is it a lie?

The Texas senator is speaking at the Christian university's convocation, a mandatory event for the school's students, held in the made-for-TV Vines center.

That certainly explains the limited enthusiastic response he received.

The response was so limitedly enthusiastic, Democrats immediately responded with this:

CAwRuRvVAAA0WjY.png

This response reeks of fear. Democrats are scared shitless of Ted Cruz. And need I remind the Democrats on this board:

The $8 trillion in debt racked up under the Obama Administration is nearly 333 times more than the $24 billion the shutdown cost the economy. Trying to scrap up old issues from the bottom of the barrel will fail miserably.

Last edited:
Too funny Jake, you do realize that just because Jake types something it in no way makes it true....that and you seek relevance here but nobody believes anything you say....and I do mean nobody ;)

The worst news for the GOP is that Cruz is eligible.

The best news for the Democrats is that Cruz is eligible.

The great news for America is that Cruz has no chance.
The way he did that speech today, Hillary doesn't have a chance. He would rip her apart in a debate. Just think cruz did that speech without a teleprompter. Something the liar in chief we got now could only wish he could pull off.

We have to win the WH before we can change the country, Stephanie. Hillary or whomever will be a tough candidate, so the GOP has to have the best in the race. It isn't Cruz.
You forget we still have two years left of Obama follies to go through till the election.

Forum List

Back