texas-senator-ted-cruz-announce-presidential-run-report

somebody has to clean toilets, make beds, and pick the fruit.

a job well suited for a fucking libertard like yourself, but too damn lazy to give up that welfare check and do something productive.., just keep your filthy libertard hands off the fruit, we do not want them to spoil or become contaminated. :up: ... :lmao:
Wetbacks do the real work around here. The state wouldn't survive without them. It is what it is.
What state is that, the "state of dependency"?
A state that knows who butters its bread.
Again. isn't that democrats all day long? Promise minorities everything in the world and then not only fail to deliver but treat them like shit along the way? Democrat policies have worked so well for blacks...it's the model for Hispanics to follow right?

I want to see Cruz campaign on the importance of the family! Speak about how children need TWO parents and that those children are our future. We need to bring up tradition and morality!

a job well suited for a fucking libertard like yourself, but too damn lazy to give up that welfare check and do something productive.., just keep your filthy libertard hands off the fruit, we do not want them to spoil or become contaminated. :up: ... :lmao:
Wetbacks do the real work around here. The state wouldn't survive without them. It is what it is.
Isn't that pretty much the democrat platform? You Hispanics need to vote for us because we need our lawns mowed and we will get you some welfare benefits.
You want to deport all the wetbacks but the ones that do your landscaping, clean the pool, and the baby's bottom. They are well aware.
Ted Cruz VS the democrats. I can see it now, something like this...
All you democrats standing in a ring smack talking and circle jerking THEN the MAN arrives..

Say good night liberals, IT'S OVER!

Your wetback is DOA little man...

I want to see Cruz campaign on the importance of the family! Speak about how children need TWO parents and that those children are our future. We need to bring up tradition and morality!
Daddy is a twice-divorced Catholic, and he has an older step-sister, don't go there.

NO! We don't need a morality crusader in the White House. That's NOT the government's business. You want morality, go to your church. :rolleyes-41:

Thank God, the Canadian wetback and daddy are here for us. Cat toys for us cats.
Y'all progressives should vote for Cruz. If the liberal Bush wins, you won't have anything to complain about for at least four years. How boring would that be?
Rafael Jr. can work in the Rose Garden, tending the flowers, where the wetbacks belong...
But, are you going to vote for Cruz? Come on, cough it up. This is four years of message board material we are talking about...

As per the usual, both the dems and reps have HORRIBLE candidates.

NO! We don't need a morality crusader in the White House. That's NOT the government's business. You want morality, go to your church. :rolleyes-41:

The left under Obama has fought for the opposite. I am not saying not to have sex, drik and do drugs, but some responsibility would be good.

Again. isn't that democrats all day long? Promise minorities everything in the world and then not only fail to deliver but treat them like shit along the way? Democrat policies have worked so well for blacks...it's the model for Hispanics to follow right?
The wetbacks were promised work, that the ******* are too lazy to do, right?

Thank God, the Canadian wetback and daddy are here for us. Cat toys for us cats.
Y'all progressives should vote for Cruz. If the liberal Bush wins, you won't have anything to complain about for at least four years. How boring would that be?
Rafael Jr. can work in the Rose Garden, tending the flowers, where the wetbacks belong...

But they already have a dirty hoe working the garden with a dirty hoe!

8ebc3e758936288f0a4b6eae768230d0.jpg

But, are you going to vote for Cruz? Come on, cough it up. This is four years of message board material we are talking about...

I got two years out of magic underpants and the dancing horse. If I feel low I watch Romney supporters crying on election night. Canada Ted is worth half that much.

But they already have a dirty hoe working the garden with a dirty hoe!

8ebc3e758936288f0a4b6eae768230d0.jpg
That's a rake, and ******* pick the cotton, wetbacks do the garden.

The left under Obama has fought for the opposite. I am not saying not to have sex, drik and do drugs, but some responsibility would be good.

That is not the job of the government.

I got two years out of magic underpants and the dancing horse. If I feel low I watch Romney supporters crying on election night. Canada Ted is worth half that much.

Think of your future vote for Cruz as an investment. You will be bored silly if anyone else is the President.

You should really put your white sheet and hood on BEFORE you post. You are truly making other democrats look well...

Good bye democrats! It's ALL over.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
8, Put Pelosi in a mental hospital.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

And YES thank God HE's IN!!
Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

Finally a man that a country CAN be proud of!!
458445456.0.0.jpg

Your additions sound like a police state.

Only looking to put KNOWN criminals in jail. Just happens most are democrat.

Think of your future vote for Cruz as an investment. You will be bored silly if anyone else is the President.

I was bored silly before Johnson took his stolen items off to Texas...

And your plan for them is to become the next voting block of welfare blacks right? I mean everything you have done for the black community has worked out so well that's your selling point to Hispanics. Poverty and crime for a government check is your sales point for votes. We've seen what your kind of help results in. I think you're afraid the next group in line isn't going to fall for thee bullshit you spew.

Good bye democrats! It's ALL over.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
8, Put Pelosi in a mental hospital.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

And YES thank God HE's IN!!
Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

Finally a man that a country CAN be proud of!!
458445456.0.0.jpg

Your additions sound like a police state.

Only looking to put KNOWN criminals in jail. Just happens most are democrat.

Sounds like Cruz is another Fidel Castro.

Forum List

Back