texas-senator-ted-cruz-announce-presidential-run-report

I got two years out of magic underpants and the dancing horse. If I feel low I watch Romney supporters crying on election night. Canada Ted is worth half that much.

Think of your future vote for Cruz as an investment. You will be bored silly if anyone else is the President.

I was bored silly before Johnson took his stolen items off to Texas...
I wonder if Greyhound goes to Kenya?
Kenya shouldn't concern you since Cuba is what's going to bounce your boy back to picking fruit.
I SOOO look forward to your post election whine.
As I yours.

Thank God, the Canadian wetback and daddy are here for us. Cat toys for us cats.
Y'all progressives should vote for Cruz. If the liberal Bush wins, you won't have anything to complain about for at least four years. How boring would that be?
Rafael Jr. can work in the Rose Garden, tending the flowers, where the wetbacks belong...
But, are you going to vote for Cruz? Come on, cough it up. This is four years of message board material we are talking about...

I got two years out of magic underpants and the dancing horse. If I feel low I watch Romney supporters crying on election night. Canada Ted is worth half that much.
Remember this classic YouTube moment?

Yup, I'm voting for the Easter Bunny. He is the best candidate by far. My write in nominee.
Works for me, another vote for Hillary...

No, I'm going to convince others to vote for the Easter Bunny too. He is also the cutest candidate by far. :D Lol. Probably the smartest too. And don't forget about the free candy and easter egg hunts. Fun! ;)

After this tug Obama and his nasty ass administration . and the people kicked Democrats out congress with the last two elections

THE TIME IS RIGHT. lets roll people. kick that party Completely out of our lives
how about we kick both of these useless self serving parties out of our lives?.........

Yup, I'm voting for the Easter Bunny. He is the best candidate by far. My write in nominee.

No, I'm going to convince others to vote for the Easter Bunny too. He is also the cutest candidate by far. :D Lol. Probably the smartest too. And don't forget about the free candy and easter egg hunts. Fun! ;)

Will he go back to the moon and to mars?

Canada Ted can help you find the eggs. Wetbacks are good in the fields....

Forum List

Back