texas-senator-ted-cruz-announce-presidential-run-report

Bunny for President 2017! Look at him! He's cute and better than your candidates! Vote Bunny for 2017! :D

View attachment 38294

If he/she supports infrastructure, science, r&d, the family and has common sense. He/she has my vote!

Go back and replay the talk of our last Presidents before office. Having a golden tongue and being a salesman is how to be President.

Today people are starting to look at the monetary sources that are corrupting these people.
You get somebody that commits to abolishing the IRS you have your next president.

:lol: As if.

Bunny for President 2017! Look at him! He's cute and better than your candidates! Vote Bunny for 2017! :D

View attachment 38294

If he/she supports infrastructure, science, r&d, the family and has common sense. He/she has my vote!

Go back and replay the talk of our last Presidents before office. Having a golden tongue and being a salesman is how to be President.

Today people are starting to look at the monetary sources that are corrupting these people.
You get somebody that commits to abolishing the IRS you have your next president.

People don't like the IRS because it has flaws. People don't like the Government because it has flaws. People don't like the Police because they have flaws.....

What we are witnessing is a "Fix it or Nix it" society. Some want to discuss ways to fix things and others just don't want to put in the thought and want to end everything with a flaw. Must be easy to be a Nix it.

View attachment 38294

People don't like the IRS because it has flaws. People don't like the Government because it has flaws. People don't like the Police because they have flaws.....

What we are witnessing is a "Fix it or Nix it" society. Some want to discuss ways to fix things and others just don't want to put in the thought and want to end everything with a flaw. Must be easy to be a Nix it.
The IRS is more then a flaw it's a nightmare.

View attachment 38294

I could get behind getting rid of them and having a fair tax.

Nah, Bush will not track to the crazy far right, doesn't have to.

Everyone knows where he stands now.

Maybe not the "crazy" far right but all you need is some patronizing....every bone he throws to the far right is a loss of independent votes.

He will have the $$$ to remain in the race until Bush captures the nomination.

Texas Senator Ted Cruz to announce presidential run report - Yahoo News

Best
News
Ever

This forces the GOP field to the right and when the GE comes, the winner has to track back to the left, leaving themselves open to flip-flops or "romneyisms"....

Just
Too
Sweet!
No need to go back to the left. That was proven in November 2014. :biggrin:

Romney could have won....his campaign was incompetent.

A fair tax is a flat tax. The idea of "fair share" opens greed and corruption. A flat tax is equal to ALL no matter the income.
If YOU pay ten then Bill Gates pays ten.

as you should.

Every time I read these thread I keep saying to myself yup, yup, of course, yup, you betcha, it took you how long to come to that conclusion?, really?, WoW, ok then.....

A fair tax is a flat tax. The idea of "fair share" opens greed and corruption. A flat tax is equal to ALL no matter the income.
If YOU pay ten then Bill Gates pays ten.

No, they are NOT the same.

Fair Tax Vs. Flat Tax Which Is Right For America

Good bye democrats! It's ALL over.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
8, Put Pelosi in a mental hospital.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

And YES thank God HE's IN!!
Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

Finally a man that a country CAN be proud of!!
458445456.0.0.jpg

If he is modeling Reagan then he will be pro-science and infrastructure! ;) The guy might even fund our science instutions more!!!! Reagan started the "international space station"(spacestation freedom at the time) and was all for r&d into advance tech.

Not forgetting tax increases and gun control.

Gun control in TEXAS is using BOTH hands.

He'll siphon votes away from Santorum and Huckabee if they decide to run but I don't believe he'll have very much appeal to the other factions of the GOP. We'll see how it all plays out.

He forces serious candidates to the right during the primaries. When the GOP finally nominates one, they will have to retract what they said during the primes and then get the flip flopper tap put on them.

Just what the Dr. Ordered.

He'll siphon votes away from Santorum and Huckabee if they decide to run but I don't believe he'll have very much appeal to the other factions of the GOP. We'll see how it all plays out.

He forces serious candidates to the right during the primaries. When the GOP finally nominates one, they will have to retract what they said during the primes and then get the flip flopper tap put on them.

Just what the Dr. Ordered.
That does tend to happen in BOTH parties.
Hillary about Obama AND Bush about RWR.

Thankfully we have separation of church and state in this country. Otherwise, we wouldn't be much different from the Muslim run countries with some of these religious whackadoodles we have running around on these forums.

Thankfully we have separation of church and state in this country. Otherwise, we wouldn't be much different from the Muslim run countries with some of these religious whackadoodles we have running around on these forums.
Show us where the Constitution defines separation of church and state.

Forum List

Back