texas-senator-ted-cruz-announce-presidential-run-report

Yup, I'm voting for the Easter Bunny. He is the best candidate by far. My write in nominee.
Works for me, another vote for Hillary...

No, I'm going to convince others to vote for the Easter Bunny too. He is also the cutest candidate by far. :D Lol. Probably the smartest too. And don't forget about the free candy and easter egg hunts. Fun! ;)

Will he go back to the moon and to mars?
Not the Easter bunny no. But Paint my house might go back to his dumpster behind Olive Garden.

After this tug Obama and his nasty ass administration . and the people kicked Democrats out congress with the last two elections

THE TIME IS RIGHT. lets roll people. kick that party Completely out of our lives
yes lets roll

I SOOO look forward to your post election whine.
Unlike you, I'm not voting for a wetback who can't win...

Hold on a second. Didn't you just say you would vote for Ted Cruz if a communist was his running mate?
Nope.

Ahhh... ok. You do not want to admit it in public. If certain people knew you are going to vote for Cruz, you might become a pariah in the progressive community. Don't worry. They will never know...just do the right thing when you are alone in the booth.

a job well suited for a fucking libertard like yourself, but too damn lazy to give up that welfare check and do something productive.., just keep your filthy libertard hands off the fruit, we do not want them to spoil or become contaminated. :up: ... :lmao:
Wetbacks do the real work around here. The state wouldn't survive without them. It is what it is.
Isn't that pretty much the democrat platform? You Hispanics need to vote for us because we need our lawns mowed and we will get you some welfare benefits.
You want to deport all the wetbacks but the ones that do your landscaping, clean the pool, and the baby's bottom. They are well aware.
Ted Cruz VS the democrats. I can see it now, something like this...
All you democrats standing in a ring smack talking and circle jerking THEN the MAN arrives..

Say good night liberals, IT'S OVER!

Your wetback is DOA little man...

so you are a bigot as well as an asshole?.....cut down any handicapped kids yet?.....

Bunny for President 2017! Look at him! He's cute and better than your candidates! Vote Bunny for 2017! :D

Snapshot_20140905_10.JPG

Good bye democrats! It's ALL over.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
8, Put Pelosi in a mental hospital.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

And YES thank God HE's IN!!
Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

Finally a man that a country CAN be proud of!!
458445456.0.0.jpg

I am really not looking forward to all the ignorant hive-thought coming with the 2016 election. These people only listen to NPR and think they are well informed, not realizing both parties are pretty close to equal in fault for Washington's flaccid impotence.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

458445456.0.0.jpg

I am really not looking forward to all the ignorant hive-thought coming with the 2016 election. These people only listen to NPR and think they are well informed, not realizing both parties are pretty close to equal in fault for Washington's flaccid impotence.

Hillary would be more of the same. Cruz would be more like RWR and if he can abolish the IRS? Well THAT issue crosses party lines and goes right to America.

RWR did a lot of that and did it well.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

Hillary would be more of the same. Cruz would be more like RWR and if he can abolish the IRS? Well THAT issue crosses party lines and goes right to America.

How we collect the taxes to maintain our super power without the irs?

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

How we collect the taxes to maintain our super power without the irs?

Flat tax, an idea floated by a libertarian some years ago.

Bunny for President 2017! Look at him! He's cute and better than your candidates! Vote Bunny for 2017! :D

View attachment 38294

If he/she supports infrastructure, science, r&d, the family and has common sense. He/she has my vote!

Go back and replay the talk of our last Presidents before office. Having a golden tongue and being a salesman is how to be President.

Today people are starting to look at the monetary sources that are corrupting these people.

View attachment 38294

If he/she supports infrastructure, science, r&d, the family and has common sense. He/she has my vote!

Go back and replay the talk of our last Presidents before office. Having a golden tongue and being a salesman is how to be President.

Today people are starting to look at the monetary sources that are corrupting these people.
You get somebody that commits to abolishing the IRS you have your next president.

Forum List

Back