Texas Supreme Court orders release of woman jailed by ignorant judge

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

The governor also signed an order banning jail time for those who violate stay at home order.

The governor also signed an order banning jail time for those who violate stay at home order.
Funny how I never see any lefties create threads decrying the violation of their civil rights! No government overreach EVER bothers them -- -- -- -- except TRUMP, which they regard EVERYTHING he does as government overreach!

That judge just put the progressive campaign in Texas back quite a bit. We probably won't see anymore Beto Rourkes threatening in Texas anytime soon as voters will be reminded what they might be in store for if they vote for particular politicians.

Last edited:
He's a shitforbrains with no business sitting on a bench anywhere not even traffic court. He should be disbarred for life and all of his assets seized and distributed among his victims. He can spend the rest of his miserable life on the sreets, homeless and starving.
Too bad we dont have public stockades any more.

Why did the gov wait so long to change the mandate of proclamation?

I am glad they are reversing it. He is a racist.
He's a shitforbrains with no business sitting on a bench anywhere not even traffic court. He should be disbarred for life and all of his assets seized and distributed among his victims. He can spend the rest of his miserable life on the streets, homeless and starving.
The judge didn't break any rules or laws...

I am glad they are reversing it. He is a racist.
He's a shitforbrains with no business sitting on a bench anywhere not even traffic court. He should be disbarred for life and all of his assets seized and distributed among his victims. He can spend the rest of his miserable life on the streets, homeless and starving.
The judge didn't break any rules or laws...

Making his own law isn't against the law? Maybe you should reread or read the constitution that the asshole swore an oath to uphold, dumbass.

Forum List

Back