Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Seems scheduled pretty sudden… apparently the Jan 6 Committee is excited to present something to your open minds. I bet it’s a pretty big bombshell… any takers?

January 6 committee adds new hearing for Tuesday - CNNPolitics
This is what Insurrection Looks like courtesy of The Militant Brown Shirt Wings of The DemNazi Party.

1656355575282.png

Bombshell coming to a town near you . Advanced advertising just like the staged event that it is.

Sure, any day now. :laughing0301:

* Two weeks.

* Follow the science.

* Russian collusion.

* Schiff's bogus "evidence" X 2.

* 0-2 on "peach-mints".

Yes sir, that's one mighty fine record of fail you got going there. ;)

Have you noticed that Trump is no longer President? I ask because you apparently failed to notice ANY of his criminal behaviour while in office. The two impeachments, multiple investigations of wrong doing, criminal charges and guilty pleas from his associates, or the insurrection on January 6th - after he LOST the election.

They haven’t had any bombshells at all. I doubt they’re gonna start now.
BREAKING NEWS BOMBSHELL:

Shocking revelations and documented evidence of Donald Trump's Collusion with Vladimir Putin, Yahoo Reports
The Clinton Campaign has no comment at this time.

“New” evidence for something already ruled to be not so.
The endless cycles of liberal causes.

Meh? Recordings of Trumps conversation with Satan when he sold his soul wouldn't be enough for the MAGANUTS.

Sorry to say....

If Adam Schiff said he had those, you'd believe it.

This is a reality show for dumb people like you.

Seems scheduled pretty sudden… apparently the Jan 6 Committee is excited to present something to your open minds. I bet it’s a pretty big bombshell… any takers?

January 6 committee adds new hearing for Tuesday - CNNPolitics
Strange. What could be so important that they just had to move up the hearing? It's not as if there's some kind of deadline here.

While I like what they're doing, that smells a little of showbiz to me. We'll see.

Forum List

Back