THANK YOU Libertarians for electing Biden!! Free college soon

Imagine all those votes under Rank-Choice, where the field is limited to those who are on the ballot in all 50 states. Most likely, you would have had this result:

1st Choice: Jo Jorgensen
2nd Choice: Donald Trump
3rd Choice: a pile of donkey shit
4th Choice: Joe Biden

:dunno:

First choice vote gets 3 points, 2nd gets 2, 3rd gets 1, 4th get 0.

They get to voice their support for their real candidate while still participating in the overall process.

How many states currently employ that method?
I'm just offering an alternative solution, if you really want libertarian votes to STOP the Dems, give them an option to support their candidate too.

Otherwise, quit bitching.

They don't have a candidate
There are only 2 candidates.

Trump would be ahead in the following states and would be in a commanding position to win IF Libertarians had voted for him instead of wasting their votes on Jo Jorgensen:

Wisconsin
Nevada
Michigan

Also, if Libertarians had voted for Trump, Trump would have a much larger lead in Georgia and North Carolina.

In the crucial state of Pennsylvania, Jorgensen is getting 1.1% of the vote and 63,277 votes. Those wasted votes could prove to be decisive in helping Biden to win the state.

So, if Joe Biden wins, he can thank the puritanical, self-destructive Libertarians. It is beyond me how the Libertarian Party chose to even run a candidate in this election when the alternative to Donald Trump was Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

It isn't about winning, it is about making the republicans lose.....the libertarians are mad because normal people don't vote for them because normal people actually like to win and get things done...like protecting the country from the democrats......but the libertarians.....they can't stand that people won't vote for them.

Or.....Trump simply didn't earn their vote. The idea Trump is 'owed' Libertarian votes is as entitled as the idea that Democrats are 'owed' the Green party votes.

Nadar didn't 'spoil' a Gore presidency in 2000. Gore didn't earn their vote. Same for Trump and Libertarian voters in 2020.

Sorry, that's just stupid....

Gee....Trump didn't rub my feet so I will let the democrat party destroy the country.......yeah, that is real stupid...

Trump would be ahead in the following states and would be in a commanding position to win IF Libertarians had voted for him instead of wasting their votes on Jo Jorgensen:

Wisconsin
Nevada
Michigan

Also, if Libertarians had voted for Trump, Trump would have a much larger lead in Georgia and North Carolina.

In the crucial state of Pennsylvania, Jorgensen is getting 1.1% of the vote and 63,277 votes. Those wasted votes could prove to be decisive in helping Biden to win the state.

So, if Joe Biden wins, he can thank the puritanical, self-destructive Libertarians. It is beyond me how the Libertarian Party chose to even run a candidate in this election when the alternative to Donald Trump was Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
No vote is wasted. Us Libertarians want real change.

Authoritative Communism would certainly be a change.

Libertarians probably voted for the libertarian, not biden. So why should he thank them? :dunno:

Did you not read the story?
I ignored it because it is bullshit.

That's ignorant.
Its stupid to think trump deserved a a vote from a person with a different ideology just because the OP thinks biden sucks.

A Libertarian who actually wanted to participate in the system would have voted against the Authoritarian Left and for President Trump
3rd party people have the inferior position of non involvement while deluding themselves into feeling superior.
Ummm from a libertarian(or constitutional for that matter) perspective, trump didnt exactly hit it out of the park.

Pre-covid - How so?
He was still a big spender, among other issues. He is still lightyears better than Biden or anything the Dems could produce, but I do not blame libertarians for voting their conscience. You don't own their votes. You just don't. Stop demanding it.

But, there is an option. Rank-Choice the R D and L candidates and watch who most people really support.

I'll demean libertarians.....if you can't win, you vote to stop the party that is going to do the most damage to the country....they didn't do that, they voted just to be jerks....now the democrat party is likely to do major damage to the country, ending fracking, putting on anti-American judges to the courts, using the FBI, CIA, DOJ to go after their enemies and kamala is going to give the enemies of this country a free reign........our allies who made fun of Trump...well fuck them, they are about to see how much fun it is when the democrats are in charge and let Russia and China run free......
Voters do not owe any candidate a vote. It's not their responsibility to vote defensively.

Wisconsin
Nevada
Michigan

It isn't about winning, it is about making the republicans lose.....the libertarians are mad because normal people don't vote for them because normal people actually like to win and get things done...like protecting the country from the democrats......but the libertarians.....they can't stand that people won't vote for them.

Or.....Trump simply didn't earn their vote. The idea Trump is 'owed' Libertarian votes is as entitled as the idea that Democrats are 'owed' the Green party votes.

Nadar didn't 'spoil' a Gore presidency in 2000. Gore didn't earn their vote. Same for Trump and Libertarian voters in 2020.

Gee....Trump didn't rub my feet so I will let the democrat party destroy the country.......yeah, that is real stupid...

Or.....Trump didn't earn their vote. You are trying to cast Trump and republicans as 'victims' of Libertarians who want to 'make republicans lose'.

Neither Trump nor Republicans were victimized. They simply failed to persuade. No one owes you a vote.

Wisconsin
Nevada
Michigan

They throw a little hey look at me tantrum every 4 years.

Wisconsin
Nevada
Michigan

Or.....Trump didn't earn their vote. You are trying to cast Trump and republicans as 'victims' of Libertarians who want to 'make republicans lose'.

Neither Trump nor Republicans were victimized. They simply failed to persuade. No one owes you a vote.

No one is owed a vote
But the country is the victim.

Libertarians probably voted for the libertarian, not biden. So why should he thank them? :dunno:

That's ignorant.
Its stupid to think trump deserved a a vote from a person with a different ideology just because the OP thinks biden sucks.

A Libertarian who actually wanted to participate in the system would have voted against the Authoritarian Left and for President Trump
3rd party people have the inferior position of non involvement while deluding themselves into feeling superior.
Ummm from a libertarian(or constitutional for that matter) perspective, trump didnt exactly hit it out of the park.

Pre-covid - How so?
He was still a big spender, among other issues. He is still lightyears better than Biden or anything the Dems could produce, but I do not blame libertarians for voting their conscience. You don't own their votes. You just don't. Stop demanding it.

But, there is an option. Rank-Choice the R D and L candidates and watch who most people really support.

I'll demean libertarians.....if you can't win, you vote to stop the party that is going to do the most damage to the country....they didn't do that, they voted just to be jerks....now the democrat party is likely to do major damage to the country, ending fracking, putting on anti-American judges to the courts, using the FBI, CIA, DOJ to go after their enemies and kamala is going to give the enemies of this country a free reign........our allies who made fun of Trump...well fuck them, they are about to see how much fun it is when the democrats are in charge and let Russia and China run free......
Voters do not owe any candidate a vote. It's not their responsibility to vote defensively.

Didn't say it was, it is just fucking stupid if you don't.......letting the worse of the two parties have more power rather than less.....that is just fucking stupid, no matter how you pretend it isn't.

Wisconsin
Nevada
Michigan

Actually, he can not only thank the libertarians but he can really thank the average Trump supporter.

• The ones who cheer kids being ripped from their parents and put into detention centers...for years.
  • The ones who can't help but call women "bitches".
  • The ones who swear that hate groups and militias are very fine people--not quoting the President there.
  • The ones who cartoonishly believe that Trump is a moral man, a devote father, a deep thinker--insulting anyone who may have decided to join the Party.
  • The ones who think that America can survive on it's own without allies, without partners, and without immigrants.
  • The ones who feel that any bad news is made up for the expressed purpose of hurting Trump
  • The ones who feel that the astonishingly bad response to the Covid Pandemic was anything other than being a disaster....he actually said that he didn't know people died from the Flu.
  • The ones who ignore the boorish behavior, ignore the gladhanding of our enemies, and even the excusing of murder done by people like the leaders of Saudi Arabia when they murdered a journalist (he had an American fiancée).
  • The ones who, when asked, blame the House for his Spending that is up near $8T....all on the nation's credit card.
This morality argument for joe is such shit. This guy lies constantly. He is divisive as shit. Tells "the other side" they dont deserve to know his positions. Threatens to fight civilians. Touches childrens privates, sniffs them and smells their hair(WTF) Reports were made of him assaulting his SS details wife. Been accused of shoving his fingers in an aids vagina. His racist comments are far too many to list. ETC
Drop the horseshit.

Fuck off.

I never said these people turned off by blob supporters gravitated toward Biden.

Also shove your unfounded sick allegations up your ass.

None of those are unfounded.

Wisconsin
Nevada
Michigan

No one is owed a vote

The country is going to be fine.

Wisconsin
Nevada
Michigan

The Republicans don't have to make a case when the other side openly states...

--they are going to pack the senate with 4 new senators to hold the senate forever

--they are going to pack the supreme court, and create new circuits so that whatever they do will be supported and made constitutional by democrat activists on the courts.

--they are going to make millions and millions of illegal aliens citizens so they won't have to worry about elections anymore....

Sorry, the republicans don't have to sell that, it fucking sells itself....you vote against giving power to the monsters and worry about the republicans in the primaires...or, hey, how about winning some actual primaries on your own?

Wisconsin
Nevada
Michigan

No one is owed a vote

Germany is fine now.......except for that whole WW2 thing and 12 million dead victims.......

Wisconsin
Nevada
Michigan

Can you say Jill Stein?

That's ignorant.

Pre-covid - How so?

Didn't say it was, it is just fucking stupid if you don't.......letting the worse of the two parties have more power rather than less.....that is just fucking stupid, no matter how you pretend it isn't.
You're blaming libertarians for voting stupid???

If we end up with Biden, why don't you blame all the BIDEN VOTERS for voting FOR Biden? Stop blaming the libertarian voters.

That's ignorant.

Pre-covid - How so?

If we end up with Biden, why don't you blame all the BIDEN VOTERS for voting FOR Biden? Stop blaming the libertarian voters.

We know Biden supporters are some combination of evil and stupid.
We give Libertarians more credit than that, or did.

I do....this thread isabo

That's ignorant.

Pre-covid - How so?

I do blame stupid biden voters.....the "T.V. People" who simply recite the last thing they heard on t.v. about joe biden and Trump...

this thread is about stupid libertarians.....which is why I posted about them.......start a thread about stupid biden supporters and I will post there too.

Wisconsin
Nevada
Michigan

No one is owed a vote

Germany is fine now.......except for that whole WW2 thing and 12 million dead victims.......

Wow. So you just went straight to the Holocaust.

Take a breath. Joe Biden isn't Hitler. There are no concentration camps. You're gonna be okay.

That's ignorant.

Pre-covid - How so?

We have to stop doing that....libertarians are showing how dumb they are with each election they let the democrats win.....the first job is to stop the damage, the second job is to beat republicans....they refuse to take care of step one....

That's ignorant.

Pre-covid - How so?

Libertarians can't get traction and actually be taken seriously as a party, and actually get to participate in the general election DEBATES if all they do is vote AGAINST one of the duopoly parties by voting for the other. Do you see their dilemma?

You could also say that it's Republican voters' fault for not voting libertarian to stop the Dems, could you not?

That's ignorant.

Pre-covid - How so?

We have to stop doing that....libertarians are showing how dumb they are with each election they let the democrats win.....the first job is to stop the damage, the second job is to beat republicans....they refuse to take care of step one....

Or....republicans keep failing to earn Libertarian votes. This entire argument is very....whiny and entitled.

No one owes you a vote. Biden won....because more people voted for him.

Forum List

Back