Thank you male Republicans!

With men like Lindsey and Danny and Brian, November is shaping up to be a win for Democrats. Those Republicans, and many, many more like them, feel that they have the right to decide what's best for women's bodies. They also subscribe to the whack brain idea that once a woman becomes pregnant, she is then two bodies, both of which are subject to the rule of men. Period!

Well stick around Republican men. November is going to be very interesting. Women are registering to vote in vast numbers and will stand up to men trying to pass abortion laws that only cause pain and suffering. November looks to be very promising for Democrats, thanks to Republican stupidity!

Bigly!!!
Has it not been proven that an aborted fetus can feel pain and suffers when torn apart during this barbaric procedure? Women don't seem to care and will vote accordingly regardless of the harm done to the country as a whole. More out of control single issue jerkism. Me, Me, Me.

Has it not been proven that an aborted fetus can feel pain and suffers when torn apart during this barbaric procedure? Women don't seem to care and will vote accordingly regardless of the harm done to the country as a whole. More out of control single issue jerkism. Me, Me, Me.
Because their upbringing has indoctrinated deeply into their heads that nothing is more important than pleasure. That's why they cannot be bothered to learn how to use birth control. It gets in the way of their pleasure.

So what's a murdered child compared to their ability to feel good?

With men like Lindsey and Danny and Brian, November is shaping up to be a win for Democrats. Those Republicans, and many, many more like them, feel that they have the right to decide what's best for women's bodies. They also subscribe to the whack brain idea that once a woman becomes pregnant, she is then two bodies, both of which are subject to the rule of men. Period!

Well stick around Republican men. November is going to be very interesting. Women are registering to vote in vast numbers and will stand up to men trying to pass abortion laws that only cause pain and suffering. November looks to be very promising for Democrats, thanks to Republican stupidity!

Bigly!!!
They arent Supreme Court Justices. How could they have any say over abortion one way or the other?

I am against Abortion Bans.
Can you imagine how much better our world would be if Biden's mother had done the right thing and aborted him.
And how about Hillary, Pelosi, Obama, Gruesome Newsom, Schumer, Bill Clinton, Nadler, Alec Baldwin, Schiff, Liz Cheney, Al Franken......

Bigly!!!

The majority of the pro-life movement is women.

Vote them out ladies. Nearly everything the New Republicans tell you this cycle is a lie, like you've seen in all the other cycles.

Vote um out. Right the fuck out.

Forum List

Back