Thank you, President Trump

The President's meeting with legislators yesterday about gun control was a stunner:
Ban bumpstocks, Fix NICS, support ERPO's, raise age to buy assault weapons to 21. I was particularly impressed that he pushed the Republicans to cut the CCW reciprocity bill from the mix. It would never pass, is right.

Not much discussion on ol' USMB about this that I could see. The Conservatives are embarrassed? and the Democrats can't bring themselves to say something positive about Trump? I dunno, but I think it is really noteworthy, if only because it's the first time I've been able to warmly and 100% applaud our President.

Thank you, Mr. President. Stick to your guns, as they say.

Banning bumpstocks is like farting in the wind. No one really cares but the makers of the bump stocks. The same effect is easily mimicked. We definitely need to fix the NICS, that we all can agree on. Raising the age to 21 is just wrong and stupid. It won't stop a single shooter and it infringes on our rights. Hopefully, all he can get is the fix for NICS, that's the only productive thing in his plan. Everything else is ignorant garbage.

Are you tweeting your displeasure to the CoC?

What is the CoC?

Oldlady thinks common sense policy is to strip away basic human and civil rights. Can you believe that shit? All for agenda.. Sad

Why do we need a gun that can kill like that..I read that his gun jammed and could have killed many more.

Why do we need to be able to tell the government to go fuck themselves?
Why do we need the right to due process?
Why do we need the right to practice our religion freely when it doesnt intrude on anyone?
Why do we need the civil rights act?
Why do we need women to vote?
Why do we need everyone over 18 to vote?

The President's meeting with legislators yesterday about gun control was a stunner:
Ban bumpstocks, Fix NICS, support ERPO's, raise age to buy assault weapons to 21. I was particularly impressed that he pushed the Republicans to cut the CCW reciprocity bill from the mix. It would never pass, is right.

Not much discussion on ol' USMB about this that I could see. The Conservatives are embarrassed? and the Democrats can't bring themselves to say something positive about Trump? I dunno, but I think it is really noteworthy, if only because it's the first time I've been able to warmly and 100% applaud our President.

Thank you, Mr. President. Stick to your guns, as they say.

Banning bumpstocks is like farting in the wind. No one really cares but the makers of the bump stocks. The same effect is easily mimicked. We definitely need to fix the NICS, that we all can agree on. Raising the age to 21 is just wrong and stupid. It won't stop a single shooter and it infringes on our rights. Hopefully, all he can get is the fix for NICS, that's the only productive thing in his plan. Everything else is ignorant garbage.

Are you tweeting your displeasure to the CoC?

Did you mean CiC?

I did in fact voice my concerns, to his twitter posts.

Oldlady thinks common sense policy is to strip away basic human and civil rights. Can you believe that shit? All for agenda.. Sad

Why do we need a gun that can kill like that..I read that his gun jammed and could have killed many more.

Where did you read that? CNN? lol.

The Virginia Tech shooter killed almost twice that many with two pistols. It isn't the gun, it's never been the gun.

This is why you STATISTS get laughed at CONSTANTLY and then cry and bitch because all you do is get laughed at. Move. This country was BUILT to get away from that.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Built to get away from majority rule?
If its majority rule than CHANGE THE LAW dont be a fucking idiot
"what kind of moron screams about having human and civil rights taken away"
ya dang loon!
You would have made a GREAT slave. Completely subordinate to your masters
I thought that's what this was all about--changing laws?
CONSTITUTIONAL law
There is nothing being proposed by the President that would remotely require changing the Constitution.

there is almost nothing from the president that would stop mass killings except MAYBE fixing NICS.

Where did you read that? CNN? lol.

The Virginia Tech shooter killed almost twice that many with two pistols. It isn't the gun, it's never been the gun.

I saw it on the news this morning

Florida gunman's AR-15 reportedly jammed during the school shooting, he had 180 more rounds left

The Florida gunman's AR-15 reportedly jammed during the shooting, and he had 180 more rounds left

ya dang loon!
CONSTITUTIONAL law
There is nothing being proposed by the President that would remotely require changing the Constitution.

there is almost nothing from the president that would stop mass killings except MAYBE fixing NICS.
He could stop them by busting in and confronting that coward holding an AR 15,,,,Say hello to president Pense

Why do we need the right to practice our religion freely when it doesnt intrude on anyone?

You know when they wrote the constitution they didn't have assault rifles did they?

LOL mild and reasonable = losing the right to due process :spinner:
I already responded to that; didn't you read about the ERPO's? Do I need to give you a quiz?
What would an ERPO have to do with the constitutionality of Due process?
I should never assume with you nutters, but I assumed your screeching about due process had to do with the ERPO laws.
Those would be unconstitutional. Just because they exist doesnt mean the constitution is void.
Hearsay can not strip away your constitutional rights. Thats why we have due process.
I wish I could understand why you want to defend someone like Cruz having 10 guns.

ya dang loon!
CONSTITUTIONAL law

ERPO might.

You know when they wrote the constitution they didn't have assault rifles did they?
Great logic, my dear. Now, we can ban all words, religions and news outlets that were made after 1787

LOL mild and reasonable = losing the right to due process :spinner:
I already responded to that; didn't you read about the ERPO's? Do I need to give you a quiz?
I should never assume with you nutters, but I assumed your screeching about due process had to do with the ERPO laws.
Those would be unconstitutional. Just because they exist doesnt mean the constitution is void.
Hearsay can not strip away your constitutional rights. Thats why we have due process.
I wish I could understand why you want to defend someone like Cruz having 10 guns.
They had PROOF cruz was threatening peoples lives. With your bullshit, i can call your police dept and tell them you are nuts. They come and scoop up all your rights. THEN, you have to FIGHT to get them back.
HUGE difference.
And its not about defending anyone.. Its about defending EVERYONE and ALL their rights.

Great logic, my dear. Now, we can ban all words, religions and news outlets that were made after 1787
you are twisting what he said ,,,,,,try for honesty for once here

you are twisting what he said ,,,,,,try for honesty for once here
He is a she. And i didnt twist anything.
I applied her logic to another amendment in the same document.

They had PROOF cruz was threatening peoples lives. With your bullshit, i can call your police dept and tell them you are nuts. They come and scoop up all your rights. THEN, you have to FIGHT to get them back.
HUGE difference.
And its not about defending anyone.. Its about defending EVERYONE and ALL their rights.

I would like to read those police reports and see why they let him go.

HUGE difference.

I believe that was actually the FBI. Which, IMO, is even worse.
You cant depend on govt. Especially when they keep themselves enveloped in failure.

HUGE difference.

You cant depend on govt. Especially when they keep themselves enveloped in failure.

Everything is messed up.. These government workers are over worked and underpaid. This kid should have been brought in and they failed..
And why wouldn't the people he lived with see those guns..?
What a mess

HUGE difference.

No it was the cops, the FBI never went even though they were alerted.

A lot of Americans will agree with her too. They'd rather have false sense of security than freedom.

It's a damn shame. I choose freedom over convenience and people losing rights.

I bought a gun when I was 18.

Future young men will not have that privilege, sad.

Forum List

Back