Thank you, President Trump

The President's meeting with legislators yesterday about gun control was a stunner:
Ban bumpstocks, Fix NICS, support ERPO's, raise age to buy assault weapons to 21. I was particularly impressed that he pushed the Republicans to cut the CCW reciprocity bill from the mix. It would never pass, is right.

Not much discussion on ol' USMB about this that I could see. The Conservatives are embarrassed? and the Democrats can't bring themselves to say something positive about Trump? I dunno, but I think it is really noteworthy, if only because it's the first time I've been able to warmly and 100% applaud our President.

Thank you, Mr. President. Stick to your guns, as they say.

Banning bumpstocks is like farting in the wind. No one really cares but the makers of the bump stocks. The same effect is easily mimicked. We definitely need to fix the NICS, that we all can agree on. Raising the age to 21 is just wrong and stupid. It won't stop a single shooter and it infringes on our rights. Hopefully, all he can get is the fix for NICS, that's the only productive thing in his plan. Everything else is ignorant garbage.

Are you tweeting your displeasure to the CoC?

The vast majority of you are still ignoring the fact that these are the President's ideas and the majority of Americans agree with him (and me). They are pretty modest "fixes," all in all. IMO, you look pretty stupid screeching about Constitutional rights. Chicken Little's.
This is why you STATISTS get laughed at CONSTANTLY and then cry and bitch because all you do is get laughed at. Move. This country was BUILT to get away from that.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

The vast majority of you are still ignoring the fact that these are the President's ideas and the majority of Americans agree with him (and me). They are pretty modest "fixes," all in all. IMO, you look pretty stupid screeching about Constitutional rights. Chicken Little's.
This is why you STATISTS get laughed at CONSTANTLY and then cry and bitch because all you do is get laughed at. Move. This country was BUILT to get away from that.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Built to get away from majority rule?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
If its majority rule than CHANGE THE LAW dont be a fucking idiot
"what kind of moron screams about having human and civil rights taken away"
ya dang loon!
You would have made a GREAT slave. Completely subordinate to your masters

what majority agree with him? He lost the majority by 3 million and bet it's more now

what majority agree with him? He lost the majority by 3 million and bet it's more now
do you even forum bro?

Why, each move saves lives, or should I say does not save lives. Disarming Americans will lead to more crime, and more illegals and people with a culture they refuse to give up will lead to more deaths.

Gun ownership is at or near its lowest level in 40 years, and so is the crime rate. Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences.

upload_2018-3-1_13-47-1.png

The President's meeting with legislators yesterday about gun control was a stunner:
Ban bumpstocks, Fix NICS, support ERPO's, raise age to buy assault weapons to 21. I was particularly impressed that he pushed the Republicans to cut the CCW reciprocity bill from the mix. It would never pass, is right.

Not much discussion on ol' USMB about this that I could see. The Conservatives are embarrassed? and the Democrats can't bring themselves to say something positive about Trump? I dunno, but I think it is really noteworthy, if only because it's the first time I've been able to warmly and 100% applaud our President.

Banning bumpstocks is like farting in the wind. No one really cares but the makers of the bump stocks. The same effect is easily mimicked. We definitely need to fix the NICS, that we all can agree on. Raising the age to 21 is just wrong and stupid. It won't stop a single shooter and it infringes on our rights. Hopefully, all he can get is the fix for NICS, that's the only productive thing in his plan. Everything else is ignorant garbage.

What's a CoC?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
ya dang loon!
I thought that's what this was all about--changing laws?

What's a CoC?

Damned if I know. I meant Commander in Chief. CiC.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
ya dang loon!
CONSTITUTIONAL law

Polls say 70% of Americans support stronger gun laws. Since the President's suggestions are all mild, very reasonable suggestions, I am betting most would be behind the changes he is proposing.
I'd prefer you not turn the thread to other topics, but you seem to be having trouble with that.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
ya dang loon!
CONSTITUTIONAL law
There is nothing being proposed by the President that would remotely require changing the Constitution.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
ya dang loon!
CONSTITUTIONAL law
There is nothing being proposed by the President that would remotely require changing the Constitution.
OMFG
Go read the 5th and 14th amendment and come back and apologize.

LOL mild and reasonable = losing the right to due process :spinner:
I already responded to that; didn't you read about the ERPO's? Do I need to give you a quiz?
What would an ERPO have to do with the constitutionality of Due process?
I should never assume with you nutters, but I assumed your screeching about due process had to do with the ERPO laws.
Those would be unconstitutional. Just because they exist doesnt mean the constitution is void.
Hearsay can not strip away your constitutional rights. Thats why we have due process.

Forum List

Back