Thanks Trump, for destroying the GOP

Phrump will not only lose the WH for the GOP. He will hand the Supreme Court to liberals.....along of course with the Senate.

I did not believe him.....neither did Obama

Congress was too weak to stand up to the President in post 9-11 America. Nobody wanted to be called weak on terror

Bush knew that and exploited it

:lmao:

You didn't believe the Democrats, now that's funny
Bush lied
Yes he did....and Obama speaks only the truth...:uhoh3:
Obama was right about Iraq

Bush got his ass handed to him
137379_600.jpg

Your butt buddy Poootin has now abandoned Syria and the murderer

I opposed the invasion, but because it was bad policy. The idea that W didn't believe there were WMDs and lied and the Democrats believed him is why they are just a bunch of stupid, cock sucking vermin. They supported the war, their votes made it possible. The big lie of the Iraq war was democrats saying they were lied to

Bush spun the intel reports to make Iraq look bad, he put total faith in the discredited 'Curveball' informant that the Brits had proven was a liar, and he built his whole case to the public based on doctored reports, bullshit exaggeration and things HE KNEW TO BE FALSE.

George W Bush should have been impeached for lying to us about why we had to go into Iraq, and for remaining to engage in nation building nonsense are huge costs to the Republic in lives and treasure.
Just to clarify.
You will stipulate that Bush 'The Scrub'. was likely the dumbest President in US history.
But somehow this dummy was able to pull the wool over Hillary's eyes, Kerry's eyes. the UN Security council's eyes, Powell's eyes, the Joint Chief's eyes, the eyes of numerous leaders of countries around the world.
You will never except that Bush did NOT get some sort of secret intel on Saddam that no one else got.
In FACT the UN Security Council were the FIRST to receive any intel. The got it from the IAEA, certainly no friend of Bush. The Council recommended using force after Saddam had repeatedly refused to adhere to the UN's dozens of resolutions.
If you really believe Bush and Cheney had the 'real truth' about Saddam but
spun it' to get the US into a war with Saddam you are delusional.
Bush got the intelligence he demanded

He overemphasized the bad intelligence and downplayed the intelligence that did not support his invasion plans. Even worse, he passed up the chance to allow Hans Blix to verify the threat Iraq posed. He invaded before Blix could prove he had no justification to invade

Right, when Republicans and Democrats did the same thing, Republicans lied, Democrats didn't. That's the partisan shill you are.

And Blix and the UN were an irrelevant scam. "Stockpiles" were irrelevant. Hussein was a WMD threat because he used them. The ability to produce them is what makes you a threat, not stockpiles. If you supported the war for WMDs, you should still support it. I didn't support the war even if he had them. We can't take every bad guy on in the world, the rest of the world has to step up and defend themselves.

I supported Reagan in Lebanon and HW in Gulf War I, but the Middle East I finally learned unlike you and politicians is MOS, MOS, MOS every new day

First of all, man up to your own actions, Nancy. And second of all, your argument was that you'd have to be stupid to believe him, and you just confirmed you believed him. So according to you, you're ... what?

Congress was too weak to stand up to the President in post 9-11 America. Nobody wanted to be called weak on terror

Bush lied

Then so did the Democrats

Congress gave Bush permission to invade as commander in Chief if he thought it necessary.

It was Bush's decision to pull the trigger, not Congress's

A distinction without a difference, they knew what they were doing

I opposed the invasion, but because it was bad policy. The idea that W didn't believe there were WMDs and lied and the Democrats believed him is why they are just a bunch of stupid, cock sucking vermin. They supported the war, their votes made it possible. The big lie of the Iraq war was democrats saying they were lied to

Bush spun the intel reports to make Iraq look bad, he put total faith in the discredited 'Curveball' informant that the Brits had proven was a liar, and he built his whole case to the public based on doctored reports, bullshit exaggeration and things HE KNEW TO BE FALSE.

George W Bush should have been impeached for lying to us about why we had to go into Iraq, and for remaining to engage in nation building nonsense at huge costs to the Republic in lives and treasure.

total bullshit

Again, I agree W believed it, that was pretty obvious. But this is largely true, he saw evidence in the light that he already believed it, you can't deny that part

Bush lied

137379_600.jpg

Wrong. He knocked down ISIS...something Big Ears refused to do and still does...and Putin left. Good job...no?

First of all, man up to your own actions, Nancy. And second of all, your argument was that you'd have to be stupid to believe him, and you just confirmed you believed him. So according to you, you're ... what?

Bush lied

Let's apportion the blame, shall we?
Is it 50% Democrat/50% Republican?

Bush, as commander in chief, was the decider
He gathered intelligence, developed a plan, asked permission from Congress and then made the ultimate decision to invade. 90% is on Bush

Congress, as most Congresses do, supported the commander in chief. 60 percent of the vote was Republican, 40% Democratic

That gives us 96% of the blame on Republicans, 4% on Democrats

You are full of shit. They did it hand in hand, it's both of them

Bush lied

137379_600.jpg

Wrong. He knocked down ISIS...something Big Ears refused to do and still does...and Putin left. Good job...no?

Don't you love the Dems supporting Obama fighting along with ISIS?

Bush lied

Is it 50% Democrat/50% Republican?

He gathered intelligence, developed a plan, asked permission from Congress and then made the ultimate decision to invade. 90% is on Bush

Congress, as most Congresses do, supported the commander in chief. 60 percent of the vote was Republican, 40% Democratic

You are full of shit. They did it hand in hand, it's both of them
Leftnutter is blind to it...he is too busy on his knees doing what he does best.

I didn't see where any of Bush's timid economic actions had any effect

When Obama took office, the stock market was still in collapse, we were losing 700,000 jobs a month and GDP was negative...auto and banks were collapsing

Obama took solid action and reversed all that

What policy did Obama have that was different from W's policies?

Glad you asked

Obama passed a stimulus that infused $800 billion into the economy. He made it clear that the U.S. Government would not allow the banks and auto industry to fail. He passed solid financial reform and demanded auto companies close unprofitable brands and give the taxpayer stock in their company

That is what he did differently and the economic collapse reversed

the 800 billion was borrowed from China, increasing the national debt and making us more of China's bitch. The auto bailout was to save the UAW and its contributions to the DNC, obozo didn't give a shit about the auto companies, their shareholders, or their employees.

a structured bankruptcy would have been much better for everyone except the UAW. Know why? because there would have been new smaller companies formed and each new company would have to have a union representation vote, obozo and the unions could not take that risk. THAT is what the auto "bailout" was all about.

Borrowing money to stimulate the economy is the expected response to an economic collapse. FDR did it. Reagan did it.

There was no structured bankruptcy available to the auto companies. The U.S. government was the only game in town.

Newer, smaller companies were not an option. Nobody would provide them financing....the banks were collapsing

nothing in your post is true. not a word of it.

True, but it's not a lie since he believes it.

You didn't even get that, did you RW? You're stupid as shit

Those were different times
After 9-11, we were willing to give the president anything he asked for to fight the war on terror

We were lied to

Bush lied

If it wasn't true before Obama said it, it became truth as soon as he did. Liberalism is a religion

Glad you asked

Obama passed a stimulus that infused $800 billion into the economy. He made it clear that the U.S. Government would not allow the banks and auto industry to fail. He passed solid financial reform and demanded auto companies close unprofitable brands and give the taxpayer stock in their company

That is what he did differently and the economic collapse reversed

the 800 billion was borrowed from China, increasing the national debt and making us more of China's bitch. The auto bailout was to save the UAW and its contributions to the DNC, obozo didn't give a shit about the auto companies, their shareholders, or their employees.

a structured bankruptcy would have been much better for everyone except the UAW. Know why? because there would have been new smaller companies formed and each new company would have to have a union representation vote, obozo and the unions could not take that risk. THAT is what the auto "bailout" was all about.

Borrowing money to stimulate the economy is the expected response to an economic collapse. FDR did it. Reagan did it.

There was no structured bankruptcy available to the auto companies. The U.S. government was the only game in town.

Newer, smaller companies were not an option. Nobody would provide them financing....the banks were collapsing

nothing in your post is true. not a word of it.

Go for it
Point by point
Are you new here?
Leftnutter comes here NEW every day...but one thing about him is always consistent, his undying love and strange man crush for Big Ears.

Bush lied

Is it 50% Democrat/50% Republucan?

more partisan bullshit, is that all you have?
Show me otherwise

How would you apportion the blame?

Well, two sides commit an act hand in hand. According to the math, they are both 100% guilty of the crime. It makes no difference that the other did it too, they are fully responsible for their own action

Bush lied

Obama was nobody, and what evidence do you have that Obama said Hussein didn't have WMDs actually before the invasion?

LMAO, that was funny, RW having evidence for anything he says. I crack myself up

Bush lied

If it wasn't true before Obama said it, it became truth as soon as he did. Liberalism is a religion
Yes....Obama says I am the way and the truth and the life...and kooks like Leftnutter BELIEVE.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Bush lied

137379_600.jpg

That makes no sense, Obama says that himself all the time, why would Putin have to goad him into it?

Putin on the other hand unlike Obama does clearly think we are "exceptional." He just thinks Obama's too bitch to do anything with it

Half of the republican party is ashamed to be in the GOP, because Trump has exposed the bigotry and hate that has been the right wing for so long.

Yesterday Trump threatened riots if he is not given the nomination of the GOP. This is so Nazi it's not even funny. He may even threaten Civil War if he is denied the White House.

So sad that the alternative is going to be.....you brought this on yourselves cons.
Right, Republicans voting for the establishment candidates have been doing so well in elections, they wouldn't want to mess that up.

And it is sad how Democrats used to be the "big tent" party and now you revel in being mindless drones who don't disagree on anything and actually consider Republicans disagreeing to be a disaster for them.
So you've still got the bloody piles from eight years of Shrub, understandable. But I voted for Ralph four times. The dems wouldn't let him debate them....I don't see Bernie falling in line.

So you've still got the bloody piles from eight years of Shrub, understandable

Say what? You're blaming Bush on libertarians? How does that make sense? The 1% of us controlled the 99% of you who do and say the same things and don't know you're twins? Obama continued W's economic and military policies, and you think you're night and day when you're barely even shades of gray

. But I voted for Ralph four times. The dems wouldn't let him debate them....I don't see Bernie falling in line.

Bernie and Hillary have the same positions. What difference does it make now!

So you've still got the bloody piles from eight years of Shrub, understandable

Say what? You're blaming Bush on libertarians? How does that make sense? The 1% of us controlled the 99% of you who do and say the same things and don't know you're twins? Obama continued W's economic and military policies, and you think you're night and day when you're barely even shades of gray

. But I voted for Ralph four times. The dems wouldn't let him debate them....I don't see Bernie falling in line.

Bernie and Hillary have the same positions. What difference does it make now!
You accuse me of being a dem when I'm an independent, and then get all butt hurt when I call you on voting for Shrub....you know you did.

If Bernie had the same positions as Shrillary, he wouldn't be running against her....that's just stupid.

George W Bush should have been impeached for lying to us about why we had to go into Iraq, and for remaining to engage in nation building nonsense at huge costs to the Republic in lives and treasure.

total bullshit
Yeah, totally not bullshit, idiot

Forum List

Back