That NBC Poll,Hillary Ahead By 11 Points.Uhm, They Only Polled 447 People?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue: :bang3: :cow: What? The NBC Poll only asked 447 people? I just saw this on Fox News/Megyn Kelly. What kind of poll is that? Aren't over 100 Million People going to vote?and we are supposed to assume that 447 people are speaking for the rest of the country?
:oops-28:

:argue: :bang3: :cow: What? The NBC Poll only asked 447 people? I just saw this on Fox News/Megyn Kelly. What kind of poll is that? Aren't over 100 Million People going to vote?and we are supposed to assume that 447 people are speaking for the rest of the country?

Yup, at a Clinton rally... that's all they could find.

NBC- msnbc are big opponents of Trump. Of course they put out such crap.

It is called science. I know many conservatives don't believe in science but the polls are generally correct in predicting the winner.

aLICHIA mACCHIATO COFFE BEAN CARTEL BEAUTY QUEEN TOOK THAT POLL IN mEXICO.

It is called science. I know many conservatives don't believe in science but the polls are generally correct in predicting the winner.

Oh it's science! Then it must be right.

Wait, actually there is a lot of shitty science out there. This poll would fit into that category. There is a reason why the polls vary so wildly - some are meant to mislead... or in other words, are unscientific, paid by Clintons.

The beginning of the end.......and the poll below is BEFORE Gary Johnson drops out.

In a head-to-head match-up, Clinton's lead over Trump grows to 14 percent (52 percent to Trump's 38 percent.)

headtohead_c5ef2c423597e6347023e72422585d20.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

CNN, has Clinton ahead by 15 points !!!, but! they polled 250 people. and 150 were democrats.

I would like to poll every rat and roach in Manhattan, then I think we will get a much more accurate poll

If the poll is truly random than a sample pool of 447 should be more than sufficient in developing an accurate representation.

No poll is perfectly random though, which is why all polls have a moderate margin of error.

mBC014.jpg

5x the sample size, 20x more scientific... even a geeky confidence interval provided for science! But don't ask the lib reegressives what that means, they only follow science, they don't understand it... the exact opposite what the scientific methods tells you to do.

There's more people at our annual block party.

There's more people at our annual block party.
I really don't believe that all of a sudden that 20 Million staunch Trump supporters have all of a sudden fell in love with Hillary.

Sane people gave up on the crooked polls and the crooked main stream media long ago.

Now I want to poll how many people will never watch American television news again. Back to the BBC baby!

Forum List

Back