That's just liberals being liberal

Did you see how she passed the hot potato to the LGBT?

see that? Didn't apologize to illegal immigrants and feminists but to some other group which has nothing to do with it.

They are out of control and out of their minds right now.

They want to disrupt the inauguration and bring the city to a screeching halt. As usual, they are planning to whine loudly and possibly violently and they have no regard for anyone who might get hurt. If any ambulances are unable to get to patients, they won't care. That has happened several times now with these protests and they have no sympathy for anyone.

They forced another out of the inauguration. I'd like to know how the left has reached this point of deterioration? They are what they protest to hate and they project that on the right. They're emotionally unstrung and irrational. Quite frankly they've been dumbed-down, and their decline continues.

Jennifer Holliday Pulls Out of Trump Inauguration, Apologizes to LGBT Community
I hope the democrats keep up the super butt hurt complaining about Trump, keep up the " He's not a legitimate President" for atleast 2yrs. Trump could end up with Republicans having 100% of the House and Senate. Keep it up dumocrats.

The LGBTQ is pushing for acceptance using an offshoot organization called GLSEN where they go into schools and push the queer agenda. They also want to lower the age of consent so some 40 year old queer can sodomize a 12 year old and it's fine....this is how sick these people are and the leftard clown posse cheer from the sidelines......SICK motherfuckers.

I really don't see why the inauguration needs to be turned into a three ringed circus in the first place.

I really don't see why the inauguration needs to be turned into a three ringed circus in the first place.

It should be a simple yet dignified event. It would be if radical groups weren't planning to disrupt everything that day.
They won't. The right wing are vicious thugs and criminals and they will protect their mischling Godemporer's dignity.
You don't live in reality. Show us right wing protests when Obama won. The leftists are the tyrants and this election proves it. Anyone that can't see it is insane or beyond stupid.

They forced another out of the inauguration. I'd like to know how the left has reached this point of deterioration? They are what they protest to hate and they project that on the right. They're emotionally unstrung and irrational. Quite frankly they've been dumbed-down, and their decline continues.

She was being terrorized by the fascist LWNJs.....

I honestly don't blame her, they wanted to kill her for entertaining.....

The first rule people should adopt:

NEVER APOLOGISE

Normal people need to stop saying sorry to all of these Fringe Groups that are full of natures freaks and general social misfits, they do not represent a majority in ANY Western nation, they only get a foot in the door because they shout so much and throw tantrums.

The second rule people should adopt:

SHOW ALL FRINGE GROUPS THE DOOR

Soon all normal people will be able to rejoice and say Good Night Left Side.

The first rule people should adopt:

NEVER APOLOGISE

Normal people need to stop saying sorry to all of these Fringe Groups that are full of natures freaks and general social misfits, they do not represent a majority in ANY Western nation, they only get a foot in the door because they shout so much and throw tantrums.

The second rule people should adopt:

SHOW ALL FRINGE GROUPS THE DOOR

Soon all normal people will be able to rejoice and say Good Night Left Side.
To ANY group. ;)

People just need to stand up to this crowd and in the process shut them down.

In an ideal society they all would be dragged off and dropped from altitude out of helicopters.

pino1.jpg

It should be a simple yet dignified event. It would be if radical groups weren't planning to disrupt everything that day.
They won't. The right wing are vicious thugs and criminals and they will protect their mischling Godemporer's dignity.

"The right wing are vicious thugs"

I'm very Right-Wing, I'm not vicious and I'm not a thug. I'm Dior and Chanel darling, very unthug.

I look fantastic in black and I have a beautiful collection of whips :smoke:

People just need to stand up to this crowd and in the process shut them down.

In an ideal society they all would be dragged off and dropped from altitude out of helicopters.

pino1.jpg
might turn around on you darlin'

"The right wing are vicious thugs"

I'm very Right-Wing, I'm not vicious and I'm not a thug. I'm Dior and Chanel darling, very unthug.

I look fantastic in black and I have a beautiful collection of whips :smoke:
Well you and Milo.

Forum List

Back