That's just liberals being liberal

"Shut down an inaugurination?"

You think this is supposed to be an entertainment show?
It will be if you people that can't decide what sex you are tries to start shit. Target practice! Only with the strongest of minds, and you will lose. Just the way you did in November. Lol

Typical Leftist freaks, round them up and put them into Gitmo.

Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

What? They're gonna disrupt his balls? :eek:

Not the verb we usually use but still, I hate when that happens. You women get all the breaks.
Maybe they will get Obama's or Michelle's on the way out.

"Maybe they will get Obama's or Michelle's on the way out."

I think it might be Michelle's.

hashtag.jpg

michelle-obama-penis-bigger-than-baracks-man-ugly-141618655153.jpeg

He won the election twice, get over it and "butthurt", isn't this what we've been hearing for the last few months from the right whenever someone complains on the left?

It will be if you people that can't decide what sex you are tries to start shit. Target practice! Only with the strongest of minds, and you will lose. Just the way you did in November. Lol

Not the verb we usually use but still, I hate when that happens. You women get all the breaks.

hashtag.jpg

He won the election twice, get over it and "butthurt", isn't this what we've been hearing for the last few months from the right whenever someone complains on the left?
You going to Washington on Friday?

hashtag.jpg

Uuuummmmmm...................... where do youse guys think Sasha and Malia came from? Kenya?
No, they were born here. Just hate that their father bragged that he was glad that they could get an abortion. So they wouldn't be burdened with a child. A child being raised with that kind of hate, is child abuse. Just like Chelsea said she left the church as a child because they were against abortion. That kind of hate is evil.

hashtag.jpg

Uuuummmmmm...................... where do youse guys think Sasha and Malia came from? Kenya?
No, they were born here. Just hate that their father bragged that he was glad that they could get an abortion. So they wouldn't be burdened with a child. A child being raised with that kind of hate, is child abuse. Just like Chelsea said she left the church as a child because they were against abortion. That kind of hate is evil.

Actually it's not so much "evil" as it is a "product of a vivid and devious imagination".

hashtag.jpg

Actually it's not so much "evil" as it is a "product of a vivid and devious imagination".
So your saying I'm wrong?

Forum List

Back