That's just liberals being liberal

Well she won the popular vote. Desiring that one person has one vote isn't such a bad thing to desire, is it? I mean, you have it.

I support one person, one vote, why wouldn't I.

But differing from us, America has the Electoral College vote also, which Hillary lost and it's not the Popular Vote that elects the American President it's the Electoral College, so for some to keep commenting that Hillary won is ridiculous, if Hillary won as in won then why isn't she being Inaugurated next Friday?

Yes, everyone knows she lost the electoral college. But the electoral college is inherently unfair. So, why is people pointing out that Hillary won the most votes, and lamenting that Trump didn't and yet is still going to be president (the second time it's happened with three presidents) a bad thing?
Then amend the Constitution and stop whining like a little self absorbed bitch. My god, you leftists are nothing more than a boil on the ass of our whole species.

How do you amend it?

To amend it you need two thirds of the House and the Senate, and three fourths of the states. But it's not in the interests of the right wing states to change it. So, you're stuck with a system that is biased because one side benefits from it. Go figure.

Now, I wonder how you'd react if it worked the other way.

Seeing as how we understand how a resident gets elected and appreciate the whole process, we wouldn't like it, but we would accept it and loot stores and burn our neighborhoods.

Chances are we wouldn't spends months on this bords whining about it.

Chances are you'd spend YEARS moaning about it. I mean, the Obama stuff still goes on today, doesn't it?

Desiring that one person has one vote isn't such a bad thing

You are inferring that one person, one vote only counts when their candidate wins.

One person, one vote does count IN THE INDIVIDUAL STATES where the ACTUAL CHOOSING OF THE PRESIDENT takes place.

Why can't you get it through your thick freaking head that without the EC, only the East and Left coast would elect our President. That would would disenfranchise the vast majority of the country by absolutely destroying the concept of one person, one vote.

Yes, there's one person one vote in the states, but not in the country, and it's the country that's choosing the president, isn't it? I mean, if the electoral college vote worked along fair lines, rather than Wyoming having three electoral college votes when it should have one, it could be FAIR. Don't you think?

I support one person, one vote, why wouldn't I.

But differing from us, America has the Electoral College vote also, which Hillary lost and it's not the Popular Vote that elects the American President it's the Electoral College, so for some to keep commenting that Hillary won is ridiculous, if Hillary won as in won then why isn't she being Inaugurated next Friday?

Yes, everyone knows she lost the electoral college. But the electoral college is inherently unfair. So, why is people pointing out that Hillary won the most votes, and lamenting that Trump didn't and yet is still going to be president (the second time it's happened with three presidents) a bad thing?
Then amend the Constitution and stop whining like a little self absorbed bitch. My god, you leftists are nothing more than a boil on the ass of our whole species.

How do you amend it?

To amend it you need two thirds of the House and the Senate, and three fourths of the states. But it's not in the interests of the right wing states to change it. So, you're stuck with a system that is biased because one side benefits from it. Go figure.

Seeing as how we understand how a resident gets elected and appreciate the whole process, we wouldn't like it, but we would accept it and loot stores and burn our neighborhoods.

Chances are you'd spend YEARS moaning about it. I mean, the Obama stuff still goes on today, doesn't it?
We will erase Obama from the annals of history by the end of 2017....

Obama got a free ride in the media. They fawned over him while trashing McCain and Romney. The economy, job market, foreign and domestic affairs were given the most favorable spin for Obama ....but that wasn't influencing the elections. No...what influenced the election was wikileaks. More powerful than the main stream press apparently? How dumb.

OBEY liberals or have your career as an entertainer destroyed. There's the left's tolerance for you. Now imagine a country controlled by liberals with no opposition...yeah Nazi Germany.

You are inferring that one person, one vote only counts when their candidate wins.

One person, one vote does count IN THE INDIVIDUAL STATES where the ACTUAL CHOOSING OF THE PRESIDENT takes place.

Why can't you get it through your thick freaking head that without the EC, only the East and Left coast would elect our President. That would would disenfranchise the vast majority of the country by absolutely destroying the concept of one person, one vote.

Yes, there's one person one vote in the states, but not in the country, and it's the country that's choosing the president, isn't it? I mean, if the electoral college vote worked along fair lines, rather than Wyoming having three electoral college votes when it should have one, it could be FAIR. Don't you think?
No.

Would you perform for Hitler?
Hillary lost.....

Leftists will never come to terms with Hillary losing, some of them probably think Hillary is going to be Inaugurated next Friday.

And who decided they haven't come to terms with it? Oh, you. Not them, you. How convenient. How you managed to get over Jorg "I loved the SS" Haider's death yet?

They keep saying that Hillary won, it's okay I am aware that someone with such little joined up thinking in the membrane like you has difficulty keeping up with the programme.

Your other comment to me and your comment to The Dude both illustrate you either need to get over your obsession or if not grab the nearest Nazi and let them shaft you up your buttocks and maybe that will give you the thrill you obviously need.

Well she won the popular vote. Desiring that one person has one vote isn't such a bad thing to desire, is it? I mean, you have it.
You sound like a little toddler that didn't get his way. Lol, keep it up and we win more seats in the midterms.

How do you amend it?

We will erase Obama from the annals of history by the end of 2017....

No chance, Owebo....

Not as long as these are the ones who 'write' history...

Three-Monkeys-Wallpaper-Hd.jpg

Here we are nearly a century after Roosevelt's Depression, and they're still hiding the truth and making excuses or their god.

These are the most vile disgusting scum on earth. It is time to use their tactics against them. All of the people who pull out need to know that they are history. If you are afraid of less then 1/3 of the country to the extent you will turn your back on 2/3 then goodbye. ANY group who will be so UNAMERICAN, and so UNPROFFESSIONAL needs to be put out of business. TRUMPS companies own and have a lot of power with the mortgage companies, hold the mortgages and own many of the venues where the PROMOTERS have these people do their little shows, GUESS WHAT!!! If I were them I would tell the promoters to find the place in the backwoods where nobody goes to have a show with these piles of shit.

That would mean that WY could only have 1 Senator or 1 Representative, not both, in the Federal government. That would be fair, wouldn't it? Or don't you want them to have representation in both houses of Congress?

WY has 2 Senators, just like the other 49 states and 1 Representative = 3 EC votes.

Tell me, which of the following states should only have 1 vote.

Number of Electoral Votes
Alabama 9
Alaska 3
Arizona 11
Arkansas 6
California 55
Colorado 9
Connecticut 7
Delaware 3
District of Columbia 3
Florida 29
Georgia 16
Hawaii 4
Idaho 4
Illinois 20
Indiana 11
Iowa 6
Kansas 6
Kentucky 8
Louisiana 8
Maine 4
Maryland 10
Massachusetts 11
Michigan 16
Minnesota 10
Mississippi 6
Missouri 10
Montana 3
Nebraska 5
Nevada 6
New Hampshire 4
New Jersey 14
New Mexico 5
New York 29
North Carolina 15
North Dakota 3
Ohio 18
Oklahoma 7
Oregon 7
Pennsylvania 20
Rhode Island 4
South Carolina 9
South Dakota 3
Tennessee 11
Texas 38
Utah 6
Vermont 3
Virginia 13
Washington 12
West Virginia 5
Wisconsin 10
Wyoming 3

They forced another out of the inauguration. I'd like to know how the left has reached this point of deterioration? They are what they protest to hate and they project that on the right. They're emotionally unstrung and irrational. Quite frankly they've been dumbed-down, and their decline continues.

Jennifer Holliday Pulls Out of Trump Inauguration, Apologizes to LGBT Community

Crybaby. It's your free market at work lol.

No, it's coercion. Liberals are using threats to force someone to make a political statement.

Hillary lost.....

Leftists will never come to terms with Hillary losing, some of them probably think Hillary is going to be Inaugurated next Friday.

And who decided they haven't come to terms with it? Oh, you. Not them, you. How convenient. How you managed to get over Jorg "I loved the SS" Haider's death yet?

They keep saying that Hillary won, it's okay I am aware that someone with such little joined up thinking in the membrane like you has difficulty keeping up with the programme.

Your other comment to me and your comment to The Dude both illustrate you either need to get over your obsession or if not grab the nearest Nazi and let them shaft you up your buttocks and maybe that will give you the thrill you obviously need.

You sound like a little toddler that didn't get his way. Lol, keep it up and we win more seats in the midterms.

And you sound like just another fucking partisan hack with nothing better to do that come on a political forum and talk crap.

And you sound like just another fucking partisan hack with nothing better to do that come on a political forum and talk crap.

Pot - Kettle?

Forum List

Back