That's just liberals being liberal

Maybe the Democrats could spend this energy working on a way to be less repulsive to American voters instead.
This freak show that hijacked the democratic brand needs to fold its tent and get out of town. A few years in the wilderness might just be what the doctor ordered.
I very much hope you're right, but it does still appear that the zealots are in control.

They forced another out of the inauguration. I'd like to know how the left has reached this point of deterioration? They are what they protest to hate and they project that on the right. They're emotionally unstrung and irrational. Quite frankly they've been dumbed-down, and their decline continues.

Jennifer Holliday Pulls Out of Trump Inauguration, Apologizes to LGBT Community

Would you perform for Hitler?
Hillary lost.....

Leftists will never come to terms with Hillary losing, some of them probably think Hillary is going to be Inaugurated next Friday.

And who decided they haven't come to terms with it? Oh, you. Not them, you. How convenient. How you managed to get over Jorg "I loved the SS" Haider's death yet?

They keep saying that Hillary won, it's okay I am aware that someone with such little joined up thinking in the membrane like you has difficulty keeping up with the programme.

Your other comment to me and your comment to The Dude both illustrate you either need to get over your obsession or if not grab the nearest Nazi and let them shaft you up your buttocks and maybe that will give you the thrill you obviously need.

For the good of the country, the hardcore Left needs to face the fact that it is partially responsible for the rise of Trump.

Until then, the madness continues.

"the hardcore Left needs to face the fact that it is partially responsible for the rise of Trump."

That will never happen Mac, both the Hardcore Left and Leftists in general are devoid of personal responsibility and cannot ever hold the thought that they ever are wrong about anything.

They forced another out of the inauguration. I'd like to know how the left has reached this point of deterioration? They are what they protest to hate and they project that on the right. They're emotionally unstrung and irrational. Quite frankly they've been dumbed-down, and their decline continues.

Jennifer Holliday Pulls Out of Trump Inauguration, Apologizes to LGBT Community

Hillary lost.....

Leftists will never come to terms with Hillary losing, some of them probably think Hillary is going to be Inaugurated next Friday.

And who decided they haven't come to terms with it? Oh, you. Not them, you. How convenient. How you managed to get over Jorg "I loved the SS" Haider's death yet?

They keep saying that Hillary won, it's okay I am aware that someone with such little joined up thinking in the membrane like you has difficulty keeping up with the programme.

Your other comment to me and your comment to The Dude both illustrate you either need to get over your obsession or if not grab the nearest Nazi and let them shaft you up your buttocks and maybe that will give you the thrill you obviously need.

Well she won the popular vote. Desiring that one person has one vote isn't such a bad thing to desire, is it? I mean, you have it.

Hillary lost.....

Well she won the popular vote. Desiring that one person has one vote isn't such a bad thing to desire, is it? I mean, you have it.

I support one person, one vote, why wouldn't I.

But differing from us, America has the Electoral College vote also, which Hillary lost and it's not the Popular Vote that elects the American President it's the Electoral College, so for some to keep commenting that Hillary won is ridiculous, if Hillary won as in won then why isn't she being Inaugurated next Friday?

Hillary lost.....

But differing from us, America has the Electoral College vote also, which Hillary lost and it's not the Popular Vote that elects the American President it's the Electoral College, so for some to keep commenting that Hillary won is ridiculous, if Hillary won as in won then why isn't she being Inaugurated next Friday?

Yes, everyone knows she lost the electoral college. But the electoral college is inherently unfair. So, why is people pointing out that Hillary won the most votes, and lamenting that Trump didn't and yet is still going to be president (the second time it's happened with three presidents) a bad thing?

How many times do we need to explain why we have the electoral college votes? The campaign wasn't run on the popular vote so it stupid to make an issue of it. The US is made of 50 states and the popular vote would have a few running the country.

Now you can dislike it all you want but it takes 4/5th of the states (see afore mentioned rights) to go along with it. And it ain't happening.

Yes, everyone knows she lost the electoral college. But the electoral college is inherently unfair. So, why is people pointing out that Hillary won the most votes, and lamenting that Trump didn't and yet is still going to be president (the second time it's happened with three presidents) a bad thing?
It immediately identifies the complainer as an ill informed idiot. How that's a problem for the right is a mystery to me.

Well they've had the Electoral College for a very long time and Hillary isn't the first to win the Popular Vote but lose the Electoral College and while America still has this Electoral System there is no use whining and whining about it if your candidate doesn't win under that Electoral System.

The emotionally mature thing to do is to just accept it and move on, no amount of whining is going to change that Hillary is never going to be Inaugurated.

Well they've had the Electoral College for a very long time and Hillary isn't the first to win the Popular Vote but lose the Electoral College and while America still has this Electoral System there is no use whining and whining about it if your candidate doesn't win under that Electoral System.

The emotionally mature thing to do is to just accept it and move on, no amount of whining is going to change that Hillary is never going to be Inaugurated.

Why shouldn't you whine?

They've had the system for a long time, and it's becoming more and more outdated as it favors the right over the left massively now. Would you be happy if your party always had to fight more than the other party in order to be able to win?

Why shouldn't you whine?

They've had the system for a long time, and it's becoming more and more outdated as it favors the right over the left massively now. Would you be happy if your party always had to fight more than the other party in order to be able to win?

"Why shouldn't you whine?

They've had the system for a long time, and it's becoming more and more outdated as it favors the right over the left massively now. Would you be happy if your party always had to fight more than the other party in order to be able to win?"

I have read that if they removed the Electoral College then just four large States would always give one party, which in this case would be the Democratic Party the White House every time.

This is because all their candidate needs is New York, New Jersey, Illinois and California and then nothing else matters.

So the reason why they have the Electoral College is so that the smaller States and their voters aren't disenfranchised.

Maybe the Democrats could spend this energy working on a way to be less repulsive to American voters instead.
This freak show that hijacked the democratic brand needs to fold its tent and get out of town. A few years in the wilderness might just be what the doctor ordered.
I very much hope you're right, but it does still appear that the zealots are in control.
Your Hillary lost....

Why shouldn't you whine?

They've had the system for a long time, and it's becoming more and more outdated as it favors the right over the left massively now. Would you be happy if your party always had to fight more than the other party in order to be able to win?"

I have read that if they removed the Electoral College then just four large States would always give one party, which in this case would be the Democratic Party the White House every time.

This is because all their candidate needs is New York, New Jersey, Illinois and California and then nothing else matters.

So the reason why they have the Electoral College is so that the smaller States and their voters aren't disenfranchised.

That's complete bull that designed to get the right wing going.

You know they were going on about the election being rigged, and all of that, then Trump won and all of a sudden they saw that the system BENEFITS them.
Now they don't want change.

It wouldn't always give one party, the Republican Party would just have to move closer to the center in order to win. This is why the right like it so much, the Democrats have to move more to the right.

Now, I'm not in favor of the system at all, I would prefer Proportional Representation for obvious reasons, it's fairer, it opens politics up to more choice and to cooperation rather than the nonsense that exists in the US right now. The partisan nonsense of both sides.

No, If you take New York, New Jersey, Illinois and California you'd have 20+40+9+12=81 million people, out of 300 million. I'm sorry, but that's like saying that it's unfair in Austria because Vienna will always choose the winner. Is it so? No, it isn't. That's just a little over 1/4 of the population of the US. It would not choose. THE PEOPLE would choose. The Republicans are scared because they realize that the hard core right Republicans are dwindling.

Why shouldn't you whine?

That's complete bull that designed to get the right wing going.

You know they were going on about the election being rigged, and all of that, then Trump won and all of a sudden they saw that the system BENEFITS them.
Now they don't want change.

It wouldn't always give one party, the Republican Party would just have to move closer to the center in order to win. This is why the right like it so much, the Democrats have to move more to the right.

Now, I'm not in favor of the system at all, I would prefer Proportional Representation for obvious reasons, it's fairer, it opens politics up to more choice and to cooperation rather than the nonsense that exists in the US right now. The partisan nonsense of both sides.

No, If you take New York, New Jersey, Illinois and California you'd have 20+40+9+12=81 million people, out of 300 million. I'm sorry, but that's like saying that it's unfair in Austria because Vienna will always choose the winner. Is it so? No, it isn't. That's just a little over 1/4 of the population of the US. It would not choose. THE PEOPLE would choose. The Republicans are scared because they realize that the hard core right Republicans are dwindling.
Have you ever heard of something called the Constitution?

Then amend the Constitution and stop whining like a little self absorbed bitch. My god, you leftists are nothing more than a boil on the ass of our whole species.

Then amend the Constitution and stop whining like a little self absorbed bitch. My god, you leftists are nothing more than a boil on the ass of our whole species.

How do you amend it?

To amend it you need two thirds of the House and the Senate, and three fourths of the states. But it's not in the interests of the right wing states to change it. So, you're stuck with a system that is biased because one side benefits from it. Go figure.

Now, I wonder how you'd react if it worked the other way.

Desiring that one person has one vote isn't such a bad thing

You are inferring that one person, one vote only counts when their candidate wins.

One person, one vote does count IN THE INDIVIDUAL STATES where the ACTUAL CHOOSING OF THE PRESIDENT takes place.

Why can't you get it through your thick freaking head that without the EC, only the East and Left coast would elect our President. That would would disenfranchise the vast majority of the country by absolutely destroying the concept of one person, one vote.

How do you amend it?

To amend it you need two thirds of the House and the Senate, and three fourths of the states. But it's not in the interests of the right wing states to change it. So, you're stuck with a system that is biased because one side benefits from it. Go figure.

It's biased towards the states and the citizens that live there because we are 50 states.

The problem is that fundamentally the left does not like individual states having a say. The are totalitarian freaks and want total central control. Nothing highlights the difference more than the EC. It will change when we are no longer the United States of America.

How do you amend it?

Seeing as how we understand how a resident gets elected and appreciate the whole process, we wouldn't like it, but we would accept it and loot stores and burn our neighborhoods.

Chances are we wouldn't spends months on this bords whining about it.

Forum List

Back