That’s Why Hunter Biden Got a Wrist Slap

Sure we can.

Unless you are a cop or a police officer, you can't have a gun.

Problem solved.

Arguing about whether or not he thought he had a drug problem is a little silly.
So you’re going to confiscate 400 million guns.
Call me when you’ve confiscated all the illegal drugs.

Pathetic watching you gun grabbers happy people illegally obtain guns.

Tell any lie you want....STFU and go do it....Prove to us all that it's no biggie.

Well, if I lied and told them I DID have a substance abuse problem, then I would just not get the license.

So you’re going to confiscate 400 million guns.
Call me when you’ve confiscated all the illegal drugs.

Pathetic watching you gun grabbers happy people illegally obtain guns.

Except Hunter did obtain it legally. He filled out the form, he registered the weapon, he underwent whatever joke of a background check there was, and that was it.

You guys can't make guns this easy to get and then complain guns are too easy to get.

I'm not worried Hunter had a gun. He wasn't going to rob a liquor store to pay for his habit.

Well, if I lied and told them I DID have a substance abuse problem, then I would just not get the license.

Except Hunter did obtain it legally. He filled out the form, he registered the weapon, he underwent whatever joke of a background check there was, and that was it.

You guys can't make guns this easy to get and then complain guns are too easy to get.

I'm not worried Hunter had a gun. He wasn't going to rob a liquor store to pay for his habit.
Hilarious again! Just lie thru your background checks to illegally obtain guns is a good thing to the gun grabbers!!!

Sure we can.

Unless you are a cop or a police officer, you can't have a gun.

Problem solved.

Arguing about whether or not he thought he had a drug problem is a little silly.
haha yeah the problem is solved by just allowing the govt to have all the guns! that’s worked so well everywhere it’s been in place…especially with govts like the current one we have that won’t enforce the laws against their own party already

Actually they have proof of 20 shell companies the produced nothing, and provided no services receiving monies from foreigners. And the money being moved among the shell companies and 6 banks to try to hide the origin of the money. BTW, isn't the crackhead guilty of FARA violations as well?

If this plea deal is granted by the judge, the crackhead will be immunized from further federal charges. I wonder if they've thought out the ramification of that little tidbit? It would mean he can't take the 5th in any testimony he would be called to give.

Why dint
Not what happened. You obviously don't believe in the rule of law.

Hilarious again! Just lie thru your background checks to illegally obtain guns is a good thing to the gun grabbers!!!

Until you do something serious. Of course, you could do the breathtakingly rational thing of not just taking their word for it, like a bank would for giving a loan or a employer would for giving you a job.

haha yeah the problem is solved by just allowing the govt to have all the guns! that’s worked so well everywhere it’s been in place…especially with govts like the current one we have that won’t enforce the laws against their own party already

Actually, it works just fine in the rest of the world.

Meanwhile, we have 49,000 gun deaths every year, 70,000 gun injuries, 400,000 gun crimes, etc.

Until you do something serious. Of course, you could do the breathtakingly rational thing of not just taking their word for it, like a bank would for giving a loan or a employer would for giving you a job.

Actually, it works just fine in the rest of the world.

Meanwhile, we have 49,000 gun deaths every year, 70,000 gun injuries, 400,000 gun crimes, etc.
You don’t give a shit about gun violence. You Leftards recently released over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early and here you are justifying people illegally obtaining guns.

20 shell companies is dogshit. Trump has 500 shell companies. I bet your propagandists have not told you this, amiright?

How does $617 million and 500 "shell companies" grab you?

Trump Campaign Shell Corporation Funneled $617 Million, According to Reporting Based on CLC Complaint

The FEC should hold the Trump campaign and Trump Make America Great Again Committee accountable for violating federal campaign finance law's transparency requirements.

Earlier this year, Campaign Legal Center (CLC) filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that the Trump Campaign laundered $170 million in spending to conceal payments to people close to the Trump family and campaign.

To conceal the campaign’s transactions to vendors, American Made Media Consultants LLC (AMMC), was used as a pass-through for payments that were directed to friendly political consulting firms, the president’s family members, or people who did not register the payments with the FEC.

By failing to report payments to the campaign’s true vendors and employees, the Trump campaign and Trump Make America Great Again Committee violated federal law’s transparency requirements and undermined the vital public information role that reporting is intended to serve.

Oops: Jared Kushner Reportedly Created a Shell Company to Secretly Pay Trump Family Members and Spend Half the Campaign’s Cash

Donald Trump and his family have spent the last four years making the airtight case that they view the presidency as simply a means to enrich themselves and their associates. They probably don’t particularly like that reputation and, yet, it hasn’t stopped them from funneling taxpayer money to their private business, gouging the Secret Service, and raising legal defense funds that the fine print says could go directly to their pockets. Oh, and, according to a new report, setting up a shell company that spent hundreds of millions of campaign dollars to pay Trump family members along with other expenditures it seemingly wanted to keep under wraps.

The article is 2.5 years old, and based on things that supposedly happened 7-8 years ago. Also I see you fell for the circular reporting. The commie front group filed a complaint and then did an article based on the reporting of the complaint they filed. Typical commie propagandist tactics to try to gain legitimacy. So tell the class, what action was taken on this "complaint"?

If you guys would admit this family is committing crimes, we probably wouldnt need any threads about it. All you guys do is deny all the evidence that comes out every fucking week.
I never said they have never committed any crimes, but to continuously spam the boards with redundant threads on the same subject is unnecessary.

The article is 2.5 years old, and based on things that supposedly happened 7-8 years ago. Also I see you fell for the circular reporting. The commie front group filed a complaint and then did an article based on the reporting of the complaint they filed. Typical commie propagandist tactics to try to gain legitimacy. So tell the class, what action was taken on this "complaint"?

What action has been taken on the Biden LLC's?

Isn't this fun?

it was 200k. The 2 million you are referring to is the loan he received.
He is charged with twice failing to pay over $100,000 in income tax. The amounts stem from over $1.5 million in taxable income Biden received in 2017 and again in 2018, according to the court papers.

Looks like the crackhead is a habitual tax cheat, the 2 million was based on 8.3 million in unreported income, which was about half of the total 17+million that was funneled through the shell companies to various members of the xiden crime family.

Good try but you’re still ignoring that the whistleblower was contradicted by the prosecutor himself on the record.

Your whistleblower is a liar.

Who says the prosecutor was even privy to the communications between the DOJ and IRS? The conspiracy to protect the xiedn crime family is unraveling, deal with it. Too many moving parts to keep it secret forever.

Forum List

Back