The 2 Times America Had No Idea Where Barry Was...

Where's Wald....er, Barry?

Anyone check the Kremlin....or the Nuslim Brotherhood...?

LOL

barack-obama-windsurfing-caribbean-barack-obama-windsurfing-richard-branson-kiteboarding-with-barack-obama-kiteboarding-biceps.png

The 1st time was when Benghazi was going down and Americans were needlessly being murdered because of his and Hillary's f*-up, after helping Al '9/11/01' Qaeda take over Libya.

The 2nd time is NOW, when his administration's crimes and treason are being exposed to the world..

Give it a fucking rest, Queasy.......Try defending your orange clown instead...LOL

Why watching you defend your black porch monkey is so much more entertaining.

The 1st time was when Benghazi was going down and Americans were needlessly being murdered because of his and Hillary's f*-up, after helping Al '9/11/01' Qaeda take over Libya.

The 2nd time is NOW, when his administration's crimes and treason are being exposed to the world..

Give it a fucking rest, Queasy.......Try defending your orange clown instead...LOL

Wow, I'm glad we don't have any of those around. They sound scary.

The 2nd time is NOW, when his administration's crimes and treason are being exposed to the world....

We know where he was ...on a two hour gay cruise aboard the minnow

View attachment 176049

The Great Obama is having a great time
When he is not busy directing the Deep State

The 2nd time is NOW, when his administration's crimes and treason are being exposed to the world....

We know where he was ...on a two hour gay cruise aboard the minnow

View attachment 176049

The Great Obama is having a great time
When he is not busy directing the Deep State

Busy doing what being ahead of the stupid resistance?

If you look back to the stagnant Hussein years it's not hard to see that every time the (political) going got rough Hussein got out of town. He was obviously more comfortable in the presence of 3rd world dictators. Of course the MSM paid no attention.

I give Obama credit for largely keeping his mouth shut and not trying to undermine the next president, as former presidents should. Especially since he put his legacy on the line during the 2016 election and his party lost anyway.

This thread is bizarre because Stevens was not supposed to be in Benghazi.
It is not the embassy, or even a consulate.
It was just a compound.

So why was he there?
Likely it was to secretly contact ISIS and al Qaeda there about getting weapons into the fight in Syria, against Assad.
It obviously was something covert.

So then why would anyone expect a president to be involved?
Presidents do not run covert missions, and deliberately stay out of the details, in case they go wrong.
And sending troops or planes into Libya when the attack happened, would have been ILLEGAL.
Libya is a sovereign nation.
The US can't send in troops or planes without the permission of the government of Libya.

We know where George Bush was during 9-11

Reading "My pet goat"

When informed that we were under attack, Bush replied......Leave me alone, I need to find out how this turns out
. You are unhinged in your hatred of Republicans. LOL :th_spinspin:
How did My Pet Goat end?

I bet Bush knows

The Liberals mocked Bush’s reading of My Pet Goat and his reaction to hearing about 9-11 attack. Had he freaked out, panicked, abruptly left and upset the children, the Liberals would be attacking him for that.

Keep mocking Bush’s reading of My Pet Goat yet not providing a viable alternatives be as to how he should have reacted.

Reading "My pet goat"

When informed that we were under attack, Bush replied......Leave me alone, I need to find out how this turns out
How did My Pet Goat end?

I bet Bush knows

The Liberals mocked Bush’s reading of My Pet Goat and his reaction to hearing about 9-11 attack. Had he freaked out, panicked, abruptly left and upset the children, the Liberals would be attacking him for that.

Keep mocking Bush’s reading of My Pet Goat yet not providing a viable alternatives be as to how he should have reacted.

Monday morning quarterbacks always know exactly what should have been done.

Reading "My pet goat"

How did My Pet Goat end?

I bet Bush knows

They are not even providing an alternative. Five and Six year olds knew something was wrong. What do the liberals expect? As usual, they come to the table with nothing and simply downshift to mock a President reading to children. But dare anyone question the whereabouts of another President during the 9-11-2012 Attack.

Reading "My pet goat"

How did My Pet Goat end?

I bet Bush knows

If Bush did not already expect the 9/11 attack, he should have immediately left the school so that he would not be putting the children in danger, and have started planning the response to what could have been the beginning of a much larger attack. There was an hour and a half between the first and last attack, and not a one was intercepted. That is a total failure of command. It should not have taken more than 15 minutes to intercept any plane out of its flight plan or not responding.

Reading "My pet goat"

How did My Pet Goat end?

I bet Bush knows

They are not even providing an alternative. Five and Six year olds knew something was wrong. What do the liberals expect? As usual, they come to the table with nothing and simply downshift to mock a President reading to children. But dare anyone question the whereabouts of another President during the 9-11-2012 Attack.

What are you talking about? Of course everyone is providing alternatives, such as contacting CIA, FBI, the military, allies, etc., to determine if the WTC attack was just the beginning of WWIII.
By staying in that classroom, he was televising where he was to the whole world, and thus making that classroom full of children, a very tempting target.
He should have immediately left in order to protect the children.

President Bush was safe enough in the classroom while arrangements were being made to take him somewhere safer.
President Obama was doing whatever he was doing during the Benghazi attack ... Thank good ness it wasn't on camera ... :dunno:

What are you talking about? Of course everyone is providing alternatives, such as contacting CIA, FBI, the military, allies, etc., to determine if the WTC attack was just the beginning of WWIII.
By staying in that classroom, he was televising where he was to the whole world, and thus making that classroom full of children, a very tempting target.
He should have immediately left in order to protect the children.

You are an idiot if you think the President needs to jump up and run away to make phone calls anyone in the administration could have made.

At the point he was told ... I doubt the CIA or FBI could have told him shit about what had just happened that would have made a difference.
Actionable information is not just information ... He would have been safer where he was than on the street.
There were also probably protocols for securing his departure to an Air Force base thousands of miles away from his current location.

The Press is also AWOL on the scandal of the century.

Forum List

Back