The 20-year-old woman drowned after her father stopped lifeguards saving her at a beach in Dubai as

I see you're as familiar with the Holey Babble as you are with logic.

Here's your first hint:
It's juuuuuust a wee bit older than "medieval".

Do you even understand what "medieval" means?

Medieval isn't today. Christians and Jews aren't crucifying and chopping people's heads off TODAY. Do you understand the difference? Damn you're stupider than I thought and committed to your warped ideology.

Nobody mentioned fucking "medieval" until you did, lying HACK.

Whether anybody's "carrying it out" is in no way the point, though perhaps it's unfair to expect a dishonest lying HACK to get that. The point is that when these were written, a thousand years before there was such a thing as "Islam" --- THERE WAS ALREADY SUCH A THING AS HONOR KILLING. And it was already ancient THEN.

Dishonest fucking lying HACK.

You're the one that mentioned a Medieval King Henry, you lying asshole. Is the liberal pussy having a mental breakdown? Ha ha ha ha

Pogo stick up the ass:

"But speaking of religion, pop quiz ---- what happened to Catherine Howard, Henry VIII's fifth wife?
Time's up. She was beheaded --- at the ripe old age of 21 --- on a charge of adultery.
Honor killing.

I'm pretty sure Henry VIII was not a Muslim. Prove me wrong"

Henry VIII - King Henry VIII of England

--- and "medieval" ends with the fall of Constantinople in 1453. Henry VIII wasn't even BORN until 1491.

Kinda like Mohammed inventing honor killings seven thousand years before he was born huh?
You don't have a working relationship with "linear time" I take it.

Fucking dishonest HACK.

But you see, you're too busy trying to bite your tail like a dog to realize how stupid you sound. YOU brought up a Medieval King in order to equivocate Islamic savagery and persecution towards women:

This profile of Henry VIII is part of
Who's Who in Medieval History

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S TU V W X Y Z
Henry VIII was also known as:
Prince Hal

And now you're squealing like a pig "I never mentioned medieval history...blah blah blah..."Oh but that's not reeeealy a medieval king...blah blah blah..."

Proving once again, that liberalism is a mental disorder.

"Medieval" was done DONE by the time Henry was born, stoopid.
Again, I never brought up "medieval"--- YOU did. Dishonest dumb shit hack.

Now check that last line: "prove me wrong". You FAILED. Again.

how the hell can anything overcome the parents instinct to protect their child....i just do not get it....i am glad to live in a area where most men will take a bullet to save not only their child but any child...

Islam can do strange things, it is the same religion that causes parents of suicide bombers to celebrate their child's death.

Medieval isn't today. Christians and Jews aren't crucifying and chopping people's heads off TODAY. Do you understand the difference? Damn you're stupider than I thought and committed to your warped ideology.

Whether anybody's "carrying it out" is in no way the point, though perhaps it's unfair to expect a dishonest lying HACK to get that. The point is that when these were written, a thousand years before there was such a thing as "Islam" --- THERE WAS ALREADY SUCH A THING AS HONOR KILLING. And it was already ancient THEN.

You're the one that mentioned a Medieval King Henry, you lying asshole. Is the liberal pussy having a mental breakdown? Ha ha ha ha

Pogo stick up the ass:

"But speaking of religion, pop quiz ---- what happened to Catherine Howard, Henry VIII's fifth wife?
Time's up. She was beheaded --- at the ripe old age of 21 --- on a charge of adultery.
Honor killing.

--- and "medieval" ends with the fall of Constantinople in 1453. Henry VIII wasn't even BORN until 1491.

Kinda like Mohammed inventing honor killings seven thousand years before he was born huh?

Fucking dishonest HACK.

But you see, you're too busy trying to bite your tail like a dog to realize how stupid you sound. YOU brought up a Medieval King in order to equivocate Islamic savagery and persecution towards women:

Prince Hal

And now you're squealing like a pig "I never mentioned medieval history...blah blah blah..."Oh but that's not reeeealy a medieval king...blah blah blah..."

According to most historians King Henry VIII was a medieval King or the last of them. But what difference does it really make? You brought up a King from 550 years ago as opposed to 600 years ago as a comparison and justification towards Muslim behavior today. You are a pathetic, ignorant douchebag.

King Henry VIII - The Medieval Times

Last edited:

Pogo stick up the ass:

Honor killing.

Fucking dishonest HACK.

Prince Hal

According to most historians King Henry VIII was a medieval King or the last of them. But what difference does it really make? You brought up a King from 550 years ago as opposed to 600 years ago as a comparison and justification towards Muslim behavior today. You are a pathetic, ignorant douchebag.

And I never called him "medieval". YOU did. But then nothing you've posted here has bothered with trivialities of stuff like "accuracy", "logic" or that silly "linear time".

Mohammed inventing honour killing seven thousand years before his own birth--- classic. Even Special Ed doesn't try to stretch time that far.

Fucking moron.

Pogo stick up the ass:

Honor killing.

Fucking dishonest HACK.

Prince Hal

And I never called him "medieval". YOU did. But then nothing you've posted here has bothered with trivialities of stuff like "accuracy", "logic" or that silly "linear time".

Mohammed inventing honour killing seven thousand years before his own birth--- classic. Even Special Ed doesn't try to stretch time that far.

Fucking moron.

You never brought up medieval you just brought up a king from over 500 years ago as a comparison and justification for Muslim behavior today, you left wing hack.

Go put some sand in your crotch, it will make the crabs feel at home.

Fucking dishonest HACK.

Prince Hal

Fucking moron.

You never brought up medieval you just brought up a king from over 500 years ago as a comparison and justification for Muslim behavior today, you left wing hack.

I also didn't bring up "Muslims". YOU did. A fallacy of which I've disabused you repeatedly already, yet you persist in pig-ignorance.

:lalala:

Dishonest lying HACK.

Prince Hal

Fucking moron.

I also didn't bring up "Muslims". YOU did. A fallacy of which I've disabused you repeatedly already, yet you persist in pig-ignorance.

:lalala:

Dishonest lying HACK.

^^^^^^^
Always fun watching leftist whack jobs like Pogo stick up the ass having a mental breakdown. :cool:

Apparently the article – which originated on the website Emirates 24/7 – was from an interview in which lifeguards were asked to recount the strangest things that had happened to them. As someone who bothered to check out where it came from tells Monkey: “They mentioned this case of the Asian man who prevented his daughter’s rescue, but, and here’s the catch – it was from 1996.”
Mail Online and Telegraph s Dubai drowning tale is old news Media The Guardian
So?

From earlier this year:

>> A song glorifying so-called honour killings has been pulled by the BBC after the Mirror raised the alarm.

Sucha Soorma, by Punjabi singer Kulwinder Billa, tells of a man murdering his adulterous sister-in-law and her lover – and the video for it shows both killings.

It got to No. 17 in the Official Asian Download Chart and was promoted by a BBC Twitter account as it played on the BBC’s Asian Network.

... Jasvinder Sanghera of anti-honour violence charity Karma Nirvana said: “I am extremely disappointed at how we have even allowed air for the messages this song gives.

“This song reinforces the consequence of not only significant harm but death, it reinforces the message that you can be killed for bringing such shame. <<
Punjab is one of the worst areas for honour killings in the world. The Punjab region is split between India and Pakistan, each country owning its own Punjab territory. The Indian one is predominantly Sikh with a one-third minority of Hindu, while the Pakistani one is predominantly Muslim, both states having significant lesser minorities of Buddhists, Jains and Christians.

None of those religions drive the honor killings; they're driven by the deep-seated cultural roots of history in Punjab, which date to long before India or Pakistan existed, long before England existed, long before Islam or Sikhism or Hinduism existed. They're driven by the cultural history they have in common --- NOT BY RELIGIONS THEY DON'T.

Just yesterday, this girl died in a reported honour-suicide, although such killings are commonly staged to look like accidents and suicides.

Last edited:
Meh who cares. Devout Muslim father refuses to allow a male lifeguard to save his daughter's life. What else is new.

It doesnt say Muslim, it says Asian, so not from middle east

Yes, because Asians are all into this "if a male touches a woman he has dishonored her" crap, not Muslims. Right Achmed? Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Noooo...it's not a Muslim thing...not at all...

Accommodating Muslim Modesty in Public Pools NPR

DUCHAMP: Ferias is one of about 12 Muslim mothers who come to this pool once a month to swim with their children. With the windows covered and the men locked out, the women change into what they jokingly call Islamic swimwear: T-shirts and shorts that cover the knees. They slip into the shallow end of the pool with their kids. It's an experience most of us take for granted. Not Menal Ferias.

Ms. FERIAS: I didn't know how to swim before. I've been raised in Saudi Arabia. No woman can go uncovered or--any public places. For me to learn how to swim, like, even drive, it's very--it's like dreaming. I never imagined myself in the water swimming.

DUCHAMP: The idea for the swim came after the September 11th attacks. North Seattle Community Center director Ann Fuller held a potluck for Muslim women to find out what sort of activities would draw them back out into the community. Swimming topped the list. So a couple of Muslim women set out with Fuller to find a pool.

Ms. ANN FULLER (Director, North Seattle Community Center): We went to one pool--I won't name it. It's a private pool. It's been in the neighborhood for many years. And so we went over there. I was walking up the stairs, and I got blocked on the stairs by a man. And he stood in front of me and he said, `Who are your friends? And where are your friends from?'

DUCHAMP: She got the cold shoulder there. But Fuller maintains a swimming group for Muslim women is good for the community.

Ms. FULLER: We're not giving them special treatment. What we're giving them at the pool is equal access, just like everybody else is entitled to.

DUCHAMP: The Seattle Muslim Sisters Swim(ph) is not unique. There are similar groups in other cities, including Washington, DC, and Houston. In Seattle, Fuller found support at the Meadowbrook Community Pool. Her organization pays for private pool time and two female lifeguards. The lifeguards offer foam noodles, kickboards and tips to new swimmers.

FIONA SHERIDAN-MacGUIVER (Lifeguard): So when you want to pull it on your back, the key things to remember are to keep your head back right here and your tummy up right at the surface of the water...

It doesnt say Muslim, it says Asian, so not from middle east

Yes, because Asians are all into this "if a male touches a woman he has dishonor end her" crap, not Muslims. Right Achmed? Ha ha ha

"Asians" and "Muslims" are not comparable measures, Dumbass.
No more than "mop" and "tangerine" are.
Indonesian and Malaysians are considered Asian Muslims. In fact there are more Muslims in Malaysia than anywhere else in the world. There are also Muslim minorities all over Asian countries, you ignorant dipshit.

Forum List

Back