The 2009 Baseball Season Thread

As I predicted, the Braves are gaining on the Phillies.

The Braves will win the division.

Dude ... the Braves are 3.5 out of the wildcard behind the Rockies, the Marlins, and the freakin' Giants ...

We are 7-2 against the Phillies this season, and we have 6 games at home left against the Phillies.

We also have the best starting pitchers in the National league, and Tim Hudson comes back in September.

We are going to do it.

We are 7-2 against the Phillies this season, and we have 6 games at home left against the Phillies.

We also have the best starting pitchers in the National league, and Tim Hudson comes back in September.

We are going to do it.

Do what? Blow each other?

Dude ... the Braves are 3.5 out of the wildcard behind the Rockies, the Marlins, and the freakin' Giants ...

See we finally won 1 against you, but it took a shutout to do it. :lol:

There was a poll tonight on Fox Sports Detroit about who Tiger fans would want to face in the postseason. 68% went for the halos, about 20% for the Yanks and only 11% for your lot.

Things don't get any easier. Friday we're up against Greinke for like the 4th time this year. Not what he was in May, but still tough, particularly for our anaemic hitting.

There was a poll tonight on Fox Sports Detroit about who Tiger fans would want to face in the postseason. 68% went for the halos, about 20% for the Yanks and only 11% for your lot.

Things don't get any easier. Friday we're up against Greinke for like the 4th time this year. Not what he was in May, but still tough, particularly for our anaemic hitting.

If I were you, I'd want the Yankees. Hillary Clinton curse. :lol::lol::lol:

I thought it was the Cubs that were cursed because of Billy's goat...?

I got up early this afternoon to catch the game. Man was Verlander dealing! Homeboy was throwing 100 mph fastballs 120 pitches deep in the 8th!

lol at that poll ... with the way this season series has panned out between us I can't say that I blame the Tiger fans for wanting to stay far away from AL east teams in the post season.

I thought it was the Cubs that were cursed because of Billy's goat...?

yup. cubs are cursed by billygoat.

yankees are cursed because ever since Hillary put on that Yankees hat when she wasn't a New Yorker, let alone a yankee fan, the yanks haven't won the World Series.:lol:

We are going to do it.

the giants have a better team era then the braves

We are going to do it.

I'd take the Giants' top two starters over the entire Braves staff.

We are going to do it.

I'd take the Giants' top two starters over the entire Braves staff.

no question...

lincecum and cain are studs

the best 1 and 2 in the NL.

vazquez and jurrjens are good but do you really feel comfortable with vazquez pithcing game 2 or game 1...yeah hudsons coming back but you don't know how he is going to do.

Vazquez and Jurrjens isn't lincecum and cain...comparing 2.9 and a 3 era to 2.1 and a 2.4 era

night and day

Forum List

Back