The 2nd Civil War

AC-130 Spectre and a dozen drones.

End of Tea Party morons with guns.

Buh-bye.

So, you wish your fellow Americans dead if they don't agree with your politics and have the gall to speak up about what they think is best for the country? Is that where you're coming from?

if the republican party was kept from cheating in elections there will be NO civil war.

stop cheating and let the people decide

when you have to cheat in elections you will not win a civil war.

If you want one and your right leaning your wanting your own partys death

You're talking to yourself again TM. Not a sign of health.

Buh-bye.

That's the interesting thing about our modern military, as we have seen with the war in Iraq and through the likes of Edward Snowden, many believe they still have an "opinion" with the ability to formulate their OWN decisions while finding themselves ranking at the bottom of the chain of command. They haven't quite grasped the concept that the government military OWNS them, while the liberal media glorifies insubordination. So much for your tyrant bully concept of a government regime coming to pass.

Everyone knows that at the rate things are going, we will probably have a 2nd Civil War sometime in our near future. The question is, who will come out on top?
Do you think it will be the Dems? The Right? The people? Or some dissident cell? What about a terrorist group?

My hopes and bets are on a dissident cell made up of the common people.

Only if the Second Civil War is fought on XBox.

Most of the "conservative" side is too fat to get out of their double-wides.

The only way we can stop a second Civil War is to elect Republicans.....or else

They can't win elections........guns are their only remaining option

The only way we can stop a second Civil War is to elect Republicans.....or else

They can't win elections........guns are their only remaining option

You know what? You are absolutely correct. And the idiot right wing nut jobs on here don't even understand what you are saying.

Republicans suck so bad that they figure the only way they can win the WH again is through armed revolution,

So much for that fucking constitution they claim to love so much.

Hahahahaha!!!!

obama-guns-and-ammo-e1364154523268.jpg

Buh-bye.

So you dont think being called a terrorist by dems is going to effect the way that pilot and gunner feel?
They'll be running a counter clockwise race track pattern over the White House more likely.

It's been awhile since I was in the military , but one of the first things they each you in basic is the difference between a legal order and an illegal order. You might some soldiers who will fire on their fellow Americans initially - but I give the bulk our military people much more credit that that.

Buh-bye.

So you dont think being called a terrorist by dems is going to effect the way that pilot and gunner feel?
They'll be running a counter clockwise race track pattern over the White House more likely.

It's been awhile since I was in the military , but one of the first things they each you in basic is the difference between a legal order and an illegal order. You might some soldiers who will fire on their fellow Americans initially - but I give the bulk our military people much more credit that that.

Soldiers will have no problems firing at someone who has taken up arms against their own country
Especially when you shoot one of their buddies

Soldiers will have no problems firing at someone who has taken up arms against their own country
Especially when you shoot one of their buddies

When are you libs going to get it through your head that the military doesnt like you?

Forum List

Back