The 2nd Civil War

It's been awhile since I was in the military , but one of the first things they each you in basic is the difference between a legal order and an illegal order. You might some soldiers who will fire on their fellow Americans initially - but I give the bulk our military people much more credit that that.

Soldiers will have no problems firing at someone who has taken up arms against their own country
Especially when you shoot one of their buddies

When are you libs going to get it through your head that the military doesnt like you?

The military does not like traitors. Those who take up arms against their own country are categorized as such

Doesn't matter if you guys run around calling yourself patriots, you are still traitors

The military does not like traitors.

But you Obamunists said THEY are traitors and terrorists.

{Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Wednesday that she was briefed before the release of a controversial intelligence assessment and that she stands by the report, which lists returning veterans among terrorist risks to the U.S.

Read more: Napolitano stands by controversial report - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter
}

I'm sure they'll murder their fellow citizens for you - since you're so nice to them..

Those who take up arms against their own country are categorized as such

Doesn't matter if you guys run around calling yourself patriots, you are still traitors

Did we give nukes to Iran or something?

Oh wait, that was the real traitor.

Do you think they would shoot scumbags like Tim McVey if they were so ordered?

It's been awhile since I was in the military , but one of the first things they each you in basic is the difference between a legal order and an illegal order. You might some soldiers who will fire on their fellow Americans initially - but I give the bulk our military people much more credit that that.

Soldiers will have no problems firing at someone who has taken up arms against their own country
Especially when you shoot one of their buddies

When are you libs going to get it through your head that the military doesnt like you?

The military loves their family, many of whom work for the Government or are minorities.

You would like to overthrow their family….

No, Posse Comitatus would restrain them from engaging in law enforcement.

The problem is, you Obamunists view the people as an enemy to be killed or subdued. The army seems the right venue for you, because you wage war on every sovereign citizen in this nation.

My great grandfather said to a fellow Confederate in the battle of Shiloh , just before he caught a Minnie ball in his leg, "We'll show those damned Yankees a thing or two fer invadin' our Southern homeland!"

Last edited:
Ok, so what I'm picking up here is that these Turner Diaries fans seem to think that the U.S. military will join in with their revolution ?????

Because they don't like the president?

They fought for Lincoln when that happened - and Lincoln was a lot less popular than Obama at the time. Have things changed so much since then? I don't know.

But if you take up arms against the United States of America, you are in for a season in hell at best. If you win, you'll be heros and the "founding fathers" of your new nation. If you lose - you'll be the vermin that were exterminated with glee.

So what you have to ask yourself is ... do I feel lucky?

In all fairness, the military wouldn't fire on civilians if a Republican ordered them to, either.

The difference is that conservatives don't have this idea that the military are mindless killing machines, the way the Obamunists do.

Oh no doubt. I think they say it because they know that they cant protect themselves and hope the military would do it for them.

No, Posse Comitatus would restrain them from engaging in law enforcement.

The problem is, you Obamunists view the people as an enemy to be killed or subdued. The army seems the right venue for you, because you wage war on every sovereign citizen in this nation.

Okay let me rephrase the question. If folks with McVey's mentality declared war and took over some territory and claim it as their own and the local police were not able to handle the situation. Then, if the President declared martial law in that area and orders the military to take it back, do you think they would refuse those orders?

Ok, so what I'm picking up here is that these Turner Diaries fans seem to think that the U.S. military will join in with their revolution ?????

They fought for Lincoln when that happened - and Lincoln was a lot less popular than Obama at the time. Have things changed so much since then? I don't know.

But if you take up arms against the United States of America, you are in for a season in hell at best. If you win, you'll be heros and the "founding fathers" of your new nation. If you lose - you'll be the vermin that were exterminated with glee.

You authoritarian statists do love your morbid little fantasies, where you get to murder anyone not bowing to your glorious party....

The army would fall apart in a real civil war. Yeah, I know you jack off to dreams of an AH-64 shooting hellfires into the Republican Convention, but it ain't going to happen - ever.

In all fairness, the military wouldn't fire on civilians if a Republican ordered them to, either.

The difference is that conservatives don't have this idea that the military are mindless killing machines, the way the Obamunists do.

Oh no doubt. I think they say it because they know that they cant protect themselves and hope the military would do it for them.

The military is made up of many individuals, with individual likes and dislikes. Pretty much mirrors the demographics of the nation - so why would anyone try to lump them into one mindset? Does it give them courage to pretend that "everyone in the military" agrees with them?

About the only common denominator is a committment to protecting the U.S. from enemies foreign and domestic.

You authoritarian statists do love your morbid little fantasies, where you get to murder anyone not bowing to your glorious party....

The army would fall apart in a real civil war. Yeah, I know you jack off to dreams of an AH-64 shooting hellfires into the Republican Convention, but it ain't going to happen - ever.

They might hit me.
You could not be more full of shit.

Okay let me rephrase the question. If folks with McVey's mentality declared war and took over some territory and claim it as their own and the local police were not able to handle the situation. Then, if the President declared martial law in that area and orders the military to take it back, do you think they would refuse those orders?

It's hard to say how many angels could dance on the head of a pin.

So who is going to protect you libs from the vets/terrorist when they return home?
Janet seems to think they are going to take up arms against you dems. Why is that?

Actually the report said that the returning vets were at risk of being targeted by radical militias for their military skills.

No it not. It's a pretty simple question.

No it not. It's a pretty simple question.

My personal opinion is that the vast majority of military personnel will honor their oaths. Some wouldn't. Wasn't McVey ex-military? We have all types in uniform.

Forum List

Back