The 2nd Civil War

Don't be silly, civil wars are started fought by the youth of any given nation and our young people are never going to fight each other over silly politics. All the people who seem to want a fight are far too attached to their la-z-boys and far too cowardly to actually do anything but bitch.

Fight?

How are we going to get young people off their facebook and video games to fight a Civil War? What possible issue would get them to do that?
Taking away the car keys, stop paying their cell phone bills, and disconnect from the internet.
Thats about it.

I love how they just assume people will have money for cars, phones, and internet, or gas or electricity.

And it's funny that they think the same generation that came up with the knock out game would never fight anyone.

Everyone knows that at the rate things are going, we will probably have a 2nd Civil War sometime in our near future. The question is, who will come out on top?
Do you think it will be the Dems? The Right? The people? Or some dissident cell? What about a terrorist group?

My hopes and bets are on a dissident cell made up of the common people.

I only know who will lose if this happens.

Americans.

Everyone knows that at the rate things are going, we will probably have a 2nd Civil War sometime in our near future. The question is, who will come out on top?
Do you think it will be the Dems? The Right? The people? Or some dissident cell? What about a terrorist group?

i am certain you mean common folk like these patriots from times gone by :up:

800px-Minute_Man_Statue_Lexington_Massachusetts.jpg

Fight?

How are we going to get young people off their facebook and video games to fight a Civil War? What possible issue would get them to do that?
Taking away the car keys, stop paying their cell phone bills, and disconnect from the internet.
Thats about it.

I love how they just assume people will have money for cars, phones, and internet, or gas or electricity.

And it's funny that they think the same generation that came up with the knock out game would never fight anyone.

Money?

Who needs money when you have parents?

The Dems have every other News outlet in the WORLD OUTSIDE OF YOUR PATHETIC 12 PER CENT OF THE USA, SHYTTEHEAD. Ay caramba...

Takes ONE MINUTE to clean the rats out of a broadcast station and knock over the tower.

Then what are you leftist shit bags gonna do when you can't pump any more of your shit into people's heads?

Lose, that's what.

Idiot.

wow... its like the wacko bowl.

cool

Last edited:

The people with GUNS will come out on top.

actually it is the "people" who can make one shot, one kill.., of which i am very capable.

Thank You !! :up:

actually it is the "people" who can make one shot, one kill.., of which i am very capable.

internet-tough-guy.jpg

You would piss your pants if you faced US military forces

If there is a Civil War or an uprising, I don't think it'll be brother vs. brother (like the first one). It'll be citizens vs. the government.

I may be wrong here but, I think that uprising is called, "an election".
The more extreme right tend to confuse the two things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good thing Obama will be confiscating the guns before then.

you must be joking, or a fool who is joking, if that son-of-a-bitch even tries to confiscate the guns of patriots, that is when the next shot fired heard round the world will happen. :up:

Any American hoping for a civil war is one fucked up individual. (That be you OP writer) And what the fuck is in the water in Indiana. Here we have had two high school kids on here all worried about the next civil war.

But listen up you bad mother fucker you. Join the Army. Live out your fantasy. Then when you shit yourself in fear for your life, you will understand a little better what war is.

And it ain't the video games you play. Punk ass mother fucker wishing for a civil war. Fuck you.

This is just another punk with delusions of grandeur. He wants to be a badass, and an apocalypse is his way to do it. Then he will be a top dog.

But he doesn't want to have to get a job and work to make something of himself.

He thinks war will be easier. I hope he never finds out how wrong he is.

You would piss your pants if you faced US military forces

hardly, i am a former Military fighter, i fear not, you are a fucking idiot, the U.S. Military forces will be on the side of the patriots which are the black and white conservatives who want to save this nation from you commie traitors. :up:

You would piss your pants if you faced US military forces[/QUOTE]

hardly, i am a former Military fighter, i fear not, you are a fucking idiot, the U.S. Military forces will be on the side of the patriots which are the black and white conservatives who want to save this nation from you commie traitors. :up:[/QUOTE]

LOL ...keep telling yourself that you pussy

Military will be notified of a bunch of gun nuts firing at people and they will come in and kick your ass

Wildman

redneck_gun_20100526_1984409262.jpg

US Forces he is fighting

AH-64D_DVD-1098-2_375x300.jpg

Last edited:
Civil war is inevitable on the path we are on. Every nation that's ever existed until the modern day eventually devolves into civil war or is conquored by another nation.
There we go, knew it was only a matter of time before you said something really fucking crazy.

Could you name a nation that hasnt devolved into civil war or been conquored by outsiders?

Iceland, and Greenland. Most Polynesian states.

Convincing Americans to get up off the couch and into the streets will take something that makes continuing to sit there less attractive than going outside to complain. Power going out's one, global economic collapse (which is inevitable) is another. But a civil war proper where dissatisfied Americans take up arms to overthrow the government will never happen. It'd be futile for one thing. Government planned to be attacked with nuclear weapons by the Soviets and consequently can get along just fine even sans DC. So what chance has any non-nuclear threat got? Nada.

But if the lights go out, and money is worthless (and people actually realize it, it's already worthless) then all bets are off.

The US has already had it's civil war. The LIBs wanted to keep slavery the GOP wanted to abolish slavery. The LIB pro-slavery side lost.
Question to all you LIBs: Who was George Wallace? Was he a Dem. or a Rep.?
The irony is the Dems AKA Libs still refuse to 'free the slaves'. The LIBs are doing anything they can to keep the Blacks 'on the plantation' by making Blacks dependent on the LIB government with hand outs.
The next major conflict will be between Whites and Blacks. It's going to be a hot summer. All it will take is one too many simians to sucker punch an old White woman who has some relatives/friends with AK47's and a thousand rounds each and 270s with high power scopes.

Civil war can still be avoided. A lot depends on who the country elects in 2016. The nation cannot abide another left-wing president because there are enough who will not stand idly by and watch a once great country devolve into a third-world cesspool.

Forum List

Back