The abuse of Greta

She doesn't have any ideas. She is Talking Tina. Pull the string.
Yes. She does. Attack them.

Speaks volumes that you have to resort to personal attacks instead.

Maybe that is all you have to refute a 16 yr old girl :dunno:

I haven’t listened to what she has said, I have read a little not sure I agree with her.

As far as personal attacks? I’ve been on this board and read the news and the left and their attack should also speak volumes. I guess it depends on your bias. Your other comment about armchair warriors? The left is also filled with those. So in the end, the two sides are equal. It see,s you go after one side and not the other.
We are talking RW attacks on a little girl. Vicious smears against her and her parents. The far right are calling her a little Nazi girl

Why don’t Conservatives just point out where she is wrong?
Because they can’t
We live in a time when anyone who criticizes our Emperor will be demonized and attacked unmercifully, even a teenage girl who sailed across the Atlantic Ocean solo and represents the feelings of millions of kids her age.

So we should wait until she walks into a restaurant and shame her there or do you feel the world should base policies on how kids feel?
Anyone should be able the criticize an American President without facing demonizing and unfair disparaging just for having an opinion and speaking out. Trump and his supporters show an immaturity, lack of integrity and mean spirit that vandalizes and disrespects freedom of speech.

Sigh...another idiot.

You put blame (albeit partial) on Obama for a school shooting, and a Dumbfuck like you calls me an idiot? How cute....
5 Ways Obama’s Discipline Policy Made Schools Less Effective and Safe

Obama-Era Education Policy Questioned After Parkland Shooting

Educate yourself clown.
Use credible sources.

Use a brain and common sense.
I did. So use credible sources.

Yea, I don't have Fakebook.

You put blame (albeit partial) on Obama for a school shooting, and a Dumbfuck like you calls me an idiot? How cute....
5 Ways Obama’s Discipline Policy Made Schools Less Effective and Safe

Obama-Era Education Policy Questioned After Parkland Shooting

Educate yourself clown.
Use credible sources.

Use a brain and common sense.
I did. So use credible sources.

Yea, I don't have Fakebook.

You post a bunch of right wing bullshit. Find credible sources.

I haven’t listened to what she has said, I have read a little not sure I agree with her.

As far as personal attacks? I’ve been on this board and read the news and the left and their attack should also speak volumes. I guess it depends on your bias. Your other comment about armchair warriors? The left is also filled with those. So in the end, the two sides are equal. It see,s you go after one side and not the other.
We are talking RW attacks on a little girl. Vicious smears against her and her parents. The far right are calling her a little Nazi girl

Because they can’t
We live in a time when anyone who criticizes our Emperor will be demonized and attacked unmercifully, even a teenage girl who sailed across the Atlantic Ocean solo and represents the feelings of millions of kids her age.

So we should wait until she walks into a restaurant and shame her there or do you feel the world should base policies on how kids feel?
Anyone should be able the criticize an American President without facing demonizing and unfair disparaging just for having an opinion and speaking out. Trump and his supporters show an immaturity, lack of integrity and mean spirit that vandalizes and disrespects freedom of speech.
That is the way fascists work.

Because they can’t

Seriously!? She wasn't talking to Trump. Other than that your comment is pure BS since we've seen time after time how you loons attack any and all those that support Trump or even anyone that can spell Trump or even anyone wearing a red hat.

JTNqt4HKjBubbDqx8fmAuR5lAwbY-48-05PguSiUFhc.png

The difference? The movement she is employed to forward, with its history of constantly flipping its fiction when it fails, and its lack of facts, logic, common sense and yes, "scientific consensus".

You believe Mother Gaia will destroy us in eight years? Really?

I do not think that climate change will destroy us at all. That does not change that you are no better informed than her.

Where do you get your information on climate change? Have you ever read any actual scientific literature on the topic? Have you ever looked at the data for yourself and not just taken the word of your party and the right wing press?
They like their leader Trump don't believe in science

Give us some science, ed. In your own words.
How many less birds are there now than 10 years ago??? How many billion ?? Any idea why??
The difference? The movement she is employed to forward, with its history of constantly flipping its fiction when it fails, and its lack of facts, logic, common sense and yes, "scientific consensus".

You believe Mother Gaia will destroy us in eight years? Really?

I do not think that climate change will destroy us at all. That does not change that you are no better informed than her.

Where do you get your information on climate change? Have you ever read any actual scientific literature on the topic? Have you ever looked at the data for yourself and not just taken the word of your party and the right wing press?
They like their leader Trump don't believe in science

Give us some science, ed. In your own words.
How many less birds are there now than 10 years ago??? How many billion ?? Any idea why??

3.7 billion birds

Cats that live in the wild or indoor pets allowed to roam outdoors kill from 1.4 billion to as many as 3.7 billion birds in the continental U.S. each year, says a new study that escalates a decades-old debate over the feline threat to native animals.Jan 29, 2013

It's amazing how the deplorables are such experts on the science of climate when they take the orange cock out of their mouths.

So because shes a kid being used by the left as a pawn, she's off limits and gets a free mic without anyone DARE questioning her motives and methods?
Why don’t attack her ideas? Novel idea that.

Because they can’t

A little girl? So she is 8? Funny the wording you use to slant a point of view. She is a teenager, as far as I have read, she has told her opinion. not sure she has put any facts out there, she just seems upset all the time. Not sure how you debate an emotional teenager.

Here are the fifty failed climate predictions so far. Yes, climate predictions are 0-50. But the 16 year old girl with mental problems is going to nail it. And all it will cost you is... everything. All of your money. Your heating, cooling, cars, trucks, meat and fish, and most important your freedom. You can’t have that and a government running your life at the same time so obviously freedom of choice isn’t an option. But fret not. None of this will apply to our precious government leaders.

50 years of failed doomsday, eco-pocalyptic predictions; the so-called 'experts' are 0-50 - AEI
Are we allowed to review the climate change predictions from conservatives?

Predictions that call it a myth
Predictions that deny it is happening at all
Predictions that say man is incapable of impacting climate

While the timing of some environmentalist predictions may be wrong, the predictions of Conservative deniers are completely incorrect

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

If you disagree with her on climate change, show where she is wrong.
But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents

Yep, I can't believe you idiots want to hide behind a child.
it's what terrorists do.

Because they can’t

A little girl? So she is 8? Funny the wording you use to slant a point of view. She is a teenager, as far as I have read, she has told her opinion. not sure she has put any facts out there, she just seems upset all the time. Not sure how you debate an emotional teenager.

Conservatives are running the playbook they used against Parkland Students

Rather than show compassion for students who had just seen dozens of their classmates killed, they mocked them, created false stories about them, called them lesbians and geeks

They are doing the same thing to Greta. A teen who has a strong emotional passion about the environment. Rather than refute her facts, they call her a Nazi, mock her looks, attack her parents

Because they can’t

with no ability to understand the subject. I will merely ask that she present her data that proves her rant. that's all. I highly doubt, in fact, I would bet my entire salary that she has zip!!! she may have someone else's material, but her basic understanding isn't based on one fking thing she has investigated.

Here are the fifty failed climate predictions so far. Yes, climate predictions are 0-50. But the 16 year old girl with mental problems is going to nail it. And all it will cost you is... everything. All of your money. Your heating, cooling, cars, trucks, meat and fish, and most important your freedom. You can’t have that and a government running your life at the same time so obviously freedom of choice isn’t an option. But fret not. None of this will apply to our precious government leaders.

50 years of failed doomsday, eco-pocalyptic predictions; the so-called 'experts' are 0-50 - AEI
Are we allowed to review the climate change predictions from conservatives?

Predictions that call it a myth
Predictions that deny it is happening at all
Predictions that say man is incapable of impacting climate

While the timing of some environmentalist predictions may be wrong, the predictions of Conservative deniers are completely incorrect

Yep, no doubt 10,000 years from now the world will be different...dumbass.

Because they can’t

I agree, when I disagreed with Obama, I would be labeled a racist, demonized and attacked. It is a common tactic used by the left and the right.

As far as her sailing solo? She sailed with no crew or without her parents?

The other side of this boat ride, which I am sure would be fun and adventurous is she is using a bigger carbon footprint than if she had come over in a plane. The crew to bring back the boat had to fly, the father fly over here and back. The captain of the ship that brought her over is flying back, along with the cameraman that was also on the boat. Seems to me that a lot of carbon that contributes to global warming was used to get her here, more than if she had just flown. How is she getting back? Take a guess, the publicity is over, she is done sailing.

As far as the feelings of kids her age? I have raised teenagers, they are all emotional and get excited. That she feels she has a purpose is great.

More than 50 studies show us we are facing dangerous climate change.

AEI is the most prominent think tank associated with American neoconservatism, in both the domestic and international policy arenas.

American Enterprise Institute - Wikipedia

A link from neocons about science. A joke.
50 failures. Fifty, fiddy, five-o, ofer fifty.

Piss off.

Forum List

Back