The ACLU Is Anything But American

Nope. It applied to private citizens.

I prevents government from infringing on private citizen's rights.....not on other government's rights.

just answer this. did perez hilton(aka the beauty contest judge) infringe on the barbie doll's first amendment rights?

yes or no?

Not directly.

He discriminated against her.....which I've said....oh...maybe about 5 or 6 times or more.

She has the right to believe what she believes according to the 1st Amendment. That is what I was trying to say.

But Perez Hilton doesn't? :eusa_eh:

I'm not the dip-shit that keeps claiming that Separation of Church and state is in the establishment clause.

Yeah, that dipshit would be Thomas Jefferson, and many other FF dipshits.

Keep digging, it just keeps getting better and better. :thup:

Jefferson never put it in the Constitution.

The dip-shit I'm speaking of is the one who keeps claiming it is.

Talking about digging.

Show me where "Separation of Church and State" is in the Constitution.

Last edited:
Nope. It applied to private citizens.

I prevents government from infringing on private citizen's rights.....not on other government's rights.

just answer this. did perez hilton(aka the beauty contest judge) infringe on the barbie doll's first amendment rights?

yes or no?

Not directly.

He discriminated against her.....which I've said....oh...maybe about 5 or 6 times or more.

She has the right to believe what she believes according to the 1st Amendment. That is what I was trying to say.

and he has the right to believe she's a fuckwit and express that belief. the 1st amendment only has to do with the govt and its interactions with private citizens.

I'm not the dip-shit that keeps claiming that Separation of Church and state is in the establishment clause.

Mudwhistle calling Thomas Jefferson a dipshit. This just gets better, as you said.

Talking about digging.

Jefferson's Wall of Separation Letter - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

:lol::lol::lol:

yes or no?

Not directly.

and he has the right to believe she's a fuckwit and express that belief. the 1st amendment only has to do with the govt and its interactions with private citizens.

Course bigots like Perez Hilton act like she doesn't have those rights.

The purpose of the 1st Amendment is to prevent government from infringing on our rights.....which I've said I don't know how many fucken times.

She has the right to worship how she chooses and say what she wants in public because of the 1st Amendment. However discrimination falls under other laws as does slander....which I mentioned over and over again.

Talking about digging.

Jefferson's Wall of Separation Letter - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

That silly TJ! What a dipshit. :lol:

Mudwhistle calling Thomas Jefferson a dipshit. This just gets better, as you said.

I never called him a dipshit....I said people that claim separation of church and state is in the constitution are dipshits.

Talking about digging.

That silly TJ! What a dipshit. :lol:

Show me the quote fuckwad.

I already know about that letter....which was not part of the constitution.

Dipshit.

Then there's Joe The Plumber.

All the guy did was ask a question and Obama answered it truthfully for once.

For his question his life and history was trashed by Obama supporters, not just journalists.

Where was the A fucken CLU???

No fucken where to be found.

Man, you're really dumb. For real.

Not directly.

Course bigots like Perez Hilton act like she doesn't have those rights.

When did Perez Hilton act or say that she didn't have 1st amendment rights? Give us the behavior or the quote of him doing so.

The purpose of the 1st Amendment is to prevent government from infringing on our rights.....which I've said I don't know how many fucken times.

And what part of Perez Hilton, his acts, the beauty pageant, etc was GOVERNMENT?

She has the right to worship how she chooses and say what she wants in public because of the 1st Amendment.

Absolutely. Who was taking that away?

However discrimination falls under other laws as does slander....which I mentioned over and over again.

Slander isn't in the 1st amendment.....and how was she slandered anyways?

Last edited:
anything with the word UNION in it makes me shiver and makes me think Anti American.
:lol:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union,
establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common
defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to
ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the
United States of America.

How'd that kick in the nuts feel, Willow?

I don't know about the rest of you...but I find it INCREDIBLY IRONIC that the person who started this thread accusing the ACLU of not being American, seems to know the least about our American Constitution and our rights under it.

For his question his life and history was trashed by Obama supporters, not just journalists.

In what way?

Do you think it's right for the government to crush your nuts just because you asked a simple question?

You want to give up your fucken right to question the government?

Jesus....talking about stupid.

Mudmissile can't even handle the simple transitive property.

He says anyone who claims that separation of church and state is in the Constitution is a dipshit.

Thomas Jefferson claimed exactly that (historical fact).

Therefore Mudmissile, by way of the transitive property, is indeed calling Thomas Jefferson a dipshit.

I don't know about the rest of you...but I find it INCREDIBLY IRONIC that the person who started this thread accusing the ACLU of not being American, seems to know the least about our American Constitution and our rights under it.

Do you think Separation of Church and State is contained in the Constitution????

If so, you know much less then I do.

In what way?

Do you think it's right for the government to crush your nuts just because you asked a simple question?

You want to give up your fucken right to question the government?

Jesus....talking about stupid.

Who in the GOVERNMENT crushed whose nuts for asking a simple question, mudwhistle?

Forum List

Back