The ACLU Is Anything But American

I've admitted nothing.

The homework assignment tactic only works on people that give a fuck what you think.

Since I don't I guess you're gonna have to go ahead and think what you want.

I posted links to it. I'm not gonna go through the trouble of reposting it.

You just conceded that you had nothing....but please continue to whine...it merely reinforces your failure to back up your words with evidence.

Asked and answered.

Fuck off.

Try going back and reading the whole thread. Do that and I'll maybe consider your request......maybe.

i've read the whole thread so far and i have to say, i don't care who you are*, this is some seriously funny shit. :thup:

* mudwhistle and beauty contest judges excluded

I did.

It prevents Congress from infringing on our basic freedoms to assemble, to redress grievances, and worship any way we choose. In other words it keeps government in check.

Pretty clear cut.

Maybe you should read a book..

maybe you should *read* one with words, then you'd know that the first amendment applies only to the govt and not beauty contests judges, einstein. :rofl:

what a maroon

I'll give you that one.

Course I did mention discrimination. Manifold was trying to act like everything I said only applied to the 1st Amendment which I didn't say.

He steered it to a 1st Amendment argument and accused me of something I never said. He's the one that started going off about the 1st.

you said it applied to *not just the government*

megafail

Well, you can be like one of the silly judge ruling that stated that a Christian cross is NOT a specific religion's symbol....I'd laugh just as much.

And a Christian symbol as a war memorial does WHAT exactly, Mr. "I am opposed to one individual imposing his personal preferences on everyone else"?

i can ask you the same thing Bo.....i drive by all kinds hills with crosses on them and im sure you do too .....not once have i ever stopped the car got out and said"WELL ILL BE A SONOFABITCH,a fucking cross....this is going to end right now,im fucking offended".....the guys is a loon....

I think it's highly possible it was more then one "Veteran" that bitched about that cross. They've been taking down crosses all over San Diego long as I can remember. They were trying to take the cross down on Mt. Helix when I lived their in the 80s.

Not on PRIVATE property, they're not.

You just conceded that you had nothing....but please continue to whine...it merely reinforces your failure to back up your words with evidence.

Asked and answered.

Fuck off.

Try going back and reading the whole thread. Do that and I'll maybe consider your request......maybe.

i've read the whole thread so far and i have to say, i don't care who you are*, this is some seriously funny shit. :thup:

Try to wrap your mind around this.

Congress cannot make laws that infringe on anyone's freedom of speech or their ability to exercise their choice of religion.

So what I said was that Perez Hilton was discriminating against her because of her religion....freedoms that are guaranteed by the 1st Amendment.

If you read the whole thing, which I seriously doubt, you would know that is what I said.

If that were the case you would also know that I mentioned slander and a few other issues.

Guess you didn't see that part.

Asked and answered.

Fuck off.

Congress cannot make laws that infringe on anyone's freedom of speech or their ability to exercise their choice of religion.

So what I said was that Perez Hilton was discriminating against her because of her religion....freedoms that are guaranteed by the 1st Amendment.

If you read the whole thing, which I seriously doubt, you would know that is what I said.

If that were the case you would also know that I mentioned slander and a few other issues.

no, i was busy laughing at the part where you thought the 1st amendment applied to a beauty contest judge.

in fact, i'm still laughing at it, that's some seriously funny shit.

maybe you should *read* one with words, then you'd know that the first amendment applies only to the govt and not beauty contests judges, einstein. :rofl:

what a maroon

I'll give you that one.

Course I did mention discrimination. Manifold was trying to act like everything I said only applied to the 1st Amendment which I didn't say.

He steered it to a 1st Amendment argument and accused me of something I never said. He's the one that started going off about the 1st.

megafail

Nope. It applied to private citizens.

I prevents government from infringing on private citizen's rights.....not on other government's rights.

:lmao:

Mudmissile still think Perez Hilton violated her 1st Amendment freedoms. And he thinks the ACLU are being selective because they didn't sue Hilton on her behalf.

Funny stuff. :thup:

I'll give you that one.

megafail

I prevents government from infringing on private citizen's rights.....not on other government's rights.

:lmao:

That is the most epic backpedal fail ever. :thup:

no, i was busy laughing at the part where you thought the 1st amendment applied to a beauty contest judge.

I'm not the dip-shit that keeps claiming that Separation of Church and state is in the establishment clause.

That's some seriously funny shit too.

I'll give you that one.

megafail

just answer this. did perez hilton(aka the beauty contest judge) infringe on the barbie doll's first amendment rights?

yes or no?

There is nothing MORE American than defending people's individual rights against a powerful government that may be overreaching itself. That's the reason given for our Founders breaking away from England and striking out on our own in the first place.

I'm not the dip-shit that keeps claiming that Separation of Church and state is in the establishment clause.

That's some seriously funny shit too.

So...we DON'T have separation of Church and State in this country?

megafail

just answer this. did perez hilton(aka the beauty contest judge) infringe on the barbie doll's first amendment rights?

yes or no?

Not directly.

He discriminated against her.....which I've said....oh...maybe about 5 or 6 times or more.

She has the right to believe what she believes according to the 1st Amendment. That is what I was trying to say.

And the first Amendment isn't just about government.

It prevents Congress from infringing on our basic freedoms to assemble, to redress grievances, and worship any way we choose. In other words it keeps government in check.

Is Congress not just about government too? :lol:

You can't take one word out of a sentence and isolate it from the rest of the sentence.

You even tried this one, mudwhistle.

yes or no?

Not directly.

He discriminated against her.....which I've said....oh...maybe about 5 or 6 times or more.

She has the right to believe what she believes according to the 1st Amendment. That is what I was trying to say.
Now you believe her rights come from the 1st amendment?

Forum List

Back